Male HQ

Pokemon Go [Now in SG]

Sinon

4 hours ago, MeowPrince said:

Waiting to get the one single-use incubator per day to first pokestop spin for the festive season, and supposedly increased chances of hatching the babymons.  To arrive later today (due to time zone diff).  

Lol you already have new babymons! - I STILL have nothing...so yes, really need these extra incubators... :pray:

On 24/12/2016 at 9:54 AM, Guest Poke Dot said:

Starting the morning of December 25, 2016, and through the afternoon of January 3, 2017 (PST), PokéStops will award one single-use Incubator each day after your first Photo Disc spin.

Still waiting for the free incubator... They have appeared as discounted presents in the shop, but free ones - where? :wacko:

3 hours ago, Cube3 said:

Still waiting for the free incubator... They have appeared as discounted presents in the shop, but free ones - where? :wacko:

It has to be your first spin of the day. I didn't get it. Haha. There's always tomorrow.

5 hours ago, jackrezal said:

It has to be your first spin of the day. I didn't get it. Haha. There's always tomorrow.

My timing is always off. Even went and spent all my hard-earned poke coins right before the shop turned into a Christmas present! :frustrated:

Edited by Cube3

25 minutes ago, Cube3 said:

Finally, I've hatched a Smoochum and an Electakid! ...but - what's next? If evolve them, they turn into Jynx and Electabuzz which I already have... :unsure:

I think these kind of questions you have to answer yourself. Evolve or not is your choice. I want to hatch just for the Pokédex entry that's all. Unless I can get above 90% from the egg, I ain't interested really. You can easily find Jynx and Electabuzz in the wild with the moveset of your choice so evolving seems not the way to go since you will be taking a gamble with the moveset.

9 hours ago, jackrezal said:

I think these kind of questions you have to answer yourself. Evolve or not is your choice. I want to hatch just for the Pokédex entry that's all. Unless I can get above 90% from the egg, I ain't interested really. You can easily find Jynx and Electabuzz in the wild with the moveset of your choice so evolving seems not the way to go since you will be taking a gamble with the moveset.

Hmmm...yes, that seems to be the situation. Well, I shall just let my avatar hold the babies for a bit (just to see how cute it is), then plonk them to the Professor...

10 hours ago, Guest Poke Dot said:

Migration again, nests changed.

Abra                 - Changi Beach

- Field outside AMK library (small nest)

Bulbasaur          - Sengkang Riverside Park East

Charmander       - Pearl’s Hill City Park

- Rumah Tinggi Park (small nest)

- Tanjong Rhu, oppo Indoor Stadium

Clefairy             - Sengkang riverside Park West

- Mt Faber Park (small nest)

Cubone             - Bishan Active Park

Drowsee            - Kallang Riverside Park North (small nest)

- Yunnan Garden / NTU (small nest)

Electabuzz        - Botanic Gardens

- Yishun Town Garden

Geodude           - Bishan-AMK Park West : Pond Garden

Growlithe           - Lower Seletar Reservoir Park

Jigglypuff           - Mt Faber Park

Kabuto              - Labrador Park

- AMK Town Garden East

- Field outside Marina Bay MRT

Magmar            - Brontosaur Park

- Toa Payoh Town Park

Mankey             - Pasir Ris Park West

Rhyhorn            - Pasir Ris Park Centre/East

- MacRitchie Reservoir Park

- NSRCC

Sandshrew        - Bedok Reservoir Park

- Pasir Ris Park East (small nest)

Scyther             - Woodlands Bus Interchange

Seel                  - Japanese Garden

Shellder            - Toa Payoh Lor 1 Park

- Bt Panjang N’hood 5 Park

Slowpoke          - Fort Canning Park

Squirtle             - Telok Blangah Hill Park

Vulpix               - ECP Zone G (oppo Bedok Camp)

- Jurong Central Park

Based on the Sub-Reddit page, plus some verification using SgPokeMap, thanks to a friend.  Several of the "reported" nests on FB are fake/flukes apparently.

Instagram @the_meowprince

Guest Poke Dot
On 12/29/2016 at 9:12 PM, MeowPrince said:

Thanks for the list, need to farm for Abra now, just got PC/P Alakazam after 3 tries, now need to pump it up, good attack but can't take charge moves, KO very fast.

Dang, these starter mons are really wasting a lot of pokeballs, and flee rate is so high.

7 hours ago, Guest Poke Dot said:

Dang, these starter mons are really wasting a lot of pokeballs, and flee rate is so high.

MeowPrince introduced me to throwing curved balls, and it seems curved balls do increase capture rate! So nine out of ten times I just use the blue ball and curve it - with no razzberry - and the starter  mons can be caught. I used to reach for the ultra ball in the past, together with razzberry...and those run out fast!:doh:

Guest Poke Dot
15 hours ago, Cube3 said:

MeowPrince introduced me to throwing curved balls, and it seems curved balls do increase capture rate! So nine out of ten times I just use the blue ball and curve it - with no razzberry - and the starter  mons can be caught. I used to reach for the ultra ball in the past, together with razzberry...and those run out fast!:doh:

Yeah, I do use curve ball for every throw, sometimes  a 200+cp pikachu even with rasp, curve, great balls with excellent throw still escape. Worse is when I check sgpokemap, a lot of these escapees are pes D. Think Ah Buis and pes A mons are easier to catch, sometimes one ultraball+rasp can liao.

So have you got any of the babies yet? Since event started I got spammed with almost 10-11 2km eggs, got my cleffa and iggly, now left all the 5 & 10k eggs babies.

Guest Poke Dot
2 hours ago, Guest Poke Dot said:

Think Ah Buis and pes A mons are easier to catch, sometimes one ultraball+rasp can liao.

See, just got a new year present, Pes A 2k+ Ah Bui, L/BS - one ultraball+rasp.

Happy New Year trainers btw, wish you all a happy hunting year!

See, just got a new year present, Pes A 2k+ Ah Bui, L/BS - one ultraball+rasp.

Happy New Year trainers btw, wish you all a happy hunting year!

Luck has changed! ...In this Year of the Cock may lots of pleasure, joy and prosperity come your way! (and of cuz the Poke babies)

Somehow, I got the babies mainly from 2km and 10km eggs. The new egg chart seems to imply that 5km egg has the widest range of Pokémon and that includes pichu.. 

so far I have got Cleffa, igglybuff, elekid and smoochum. 

Be cool, like a breeze...

5 hours ago, Coolbriz said:

Somehow, I got the babies mainly from 2km and 10km eggs. The new egg chart seems to imply that 5km egg has the widest range of Pokémon and that includes pichu.. 

so far I have got Cleffa, igglybuff, elekid and smoochum. 

I tried doing 'group' hatches with multiple incubators and that seemed more successful than just hatching one or two simultaneously: - five 10km eggs at once, and got smoochum, 2 elekids (and one Onyx and one Scyther), - three 2km eggs at once and got 2 igglybuffs, - three 5km eggs at once and got 1 topegi. Just three more and can clear...though temptation is to keep the single-use incubators for future 10km eggs!:doh:

Guest Poke Dot
11 hours ago, Cube3 said:

I tried doing 'group' hatches with multiple incubators and that seemed more successful than just hatching one or two simultaneously: - five 10km eggs at once, and got smoochum, 2 elekids (and one Onyx and one Scyther), - three 2km eggs at once and got 2 igglybuffs, - three 5km eggs at once and got 1 topegi. Just three more and can clear...though temptation is to keep the single-use incubators for future 10km eggs!:doh:

Yeah I'm trying to do the same, but so far collecting 10k eggs are so slow, only got 3 since Halloween, one today. At least now got many incubators. Dunno if I can be that patient to wait for 6 more to hatch all together.

12 hours ago, Guest Poke Dot said:

Yeah I'm trying to do the same, but so far collecting 10k eggs are so slow, only got 3 since Halloween, one today. At least now got many incubators. Dunno if I can be that patient to wait for 6 more to hatch all together.

Slowly lor...no rush ^_^

I'm winding down already.  BF and myself managed to hatch all the babies (by some miracle!).  Other than leeching off the extended lures nearby, am already eased off walking eggs.  Am down to last incubator and last 5km egg (from the promo period).  Unless Niantic comes out with a CNY edition of Snorlax or something as cheesy heheheh

Hope you guys hatched good ones!  Cheers!

Instagram @the_meowprince

Today had a fun gym encounter: Ditto in gym, so sent in Ditto to fight Ditto. Since their basic move was Transform, they had this weird effect and had to charge using Struggle! Rather cute...

Found a vid that shows...for those who haven't seen:

10 minutes ago, Cube3 said:

Today had a fun gym encounter: Ditto in gym, so sent in Ditto to fight Ditto. Since their basic move was Transform, they had this weird effect and had to charge using Struggle! Rather cute...

Found a vid that shows...for those who haven't seen:

Quite outdated but good to know you found some happiness in the torture that is ditto vs ditto.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Desperate

Help! :( I need some help.

My PG has been refusing to load for over a week. 9 out of 10 times it freezes upon reaching the map. The white ball stops spinning. The map icons don't appear. I have to force quit.

This happens both indoors and outdoors. On Wifi or 4G. And on both my phones.

Any idea what's happening? I've tried all the tips found online, but none worked.

:( Please help!

4 hours ago, Guest Desperate said:

Help! :( I need some help.

My PG has been refusing to load for over a week. 9 out of 10 times it freezes upon reaching the map. The white ball stops spinning. The map icons don't appear. I have to force quit.

This happens both indoors and outdoors. On Wifi or 4G. And on both my phones.

Any idea what's happening? I've tried all the tips found online, but none worked.

:( Please help!

Possibility: there was a ginormous update today, like 200 over mb. If mobile phones are old and not processing properly or fast enough, or not enough space, program may get stalled. - Have you tried, say, borrowing somebody else's new e.g. at least iPhone 6 and load your PG account? Just wondering...

Guest Poke Dot
On 1/5/2017 at 2:37 AM, Cube3 said:

Slowly lor...no rush ^_^

:D:D Dunno if they adjusted something on server side on eggs distribution, got 3x10k eggs yesterday. One more to go can mass hatch liao... :D:D and pray dun get all the scythers, pinsers and rubbishmons.

5 hours ago, Guest Poke Dot said:

:D:D Dunno if they adjusted something on server side on eggs distribution, got 3x10k eggs yesterday. One more to go can mass hatch liao... :D:D and pray dun get all the scythers, pinsers and rubbishmons.

Lol get lapras for CNY! :D

So bored that I started going back to bubblestrat lol. Got a horsea and bellsprout pair for that. Other than that, keeping lvl 1 Pokémon and perfect ones where possible. Recent nest migration is not impressive. Many parks do not show nests like before. 

Be cool, like a breeze...

Guest Poke Dot
5 hours ago, Cube3 said:

Lol get lapras for CNY! :D

Ooo I hope so, and all the 10k babies I'm still short of. Still don't have a pes A lapras.

4 hours ago, jackrezal said:

It's boring now. I'm playing another game while waiting for gen 2 Pokédex entries.

True, damn boring, am mainly spinning daily bonuses, hatching eggs and signed onto the 100% IV telegram to nab some when I can. Caught 2 100% slowpokes but both evolved with Ice Beam, yucks.

Ooo I hope so, and all the 10k babies I'm still short of. Still don't have a pes A lapras.

True, damn boring, am mainly spinning daily bonuses, hatching eggs and signed onto the 100% IV telegram to nab some when I can. Caught 2 100% slowpokes but both evolved with Ice Beam, yucks.

???!!! 100% IV telegram? Excuse me, where? :)

Guest Desperate

Seems to be better after supposed update. But it still didn't load twice.

Haiz. I'm losing out big time on the daily bonuses and walks. Am using a G4 too and would be really surprised if that's outdated.

13 minutes ago, Guest Desperate said:

Haiz. I'm losing out big time on the daily bonuses and walks. Am using a G4 too and would be really surprised if that's outdated.

Can try cleaning up to improve processing. And should make sure ample space i.e. leave a few gigabytes to spare. Hope loading improves!

Guest Poke Dot
10 hours ago, Cube3 said:

???!!! 100% IV telegram? Excuse me, where? :)

Install the Telegram app, then click the link below to join the chat. Whenever a 100% pops up you'll get a notification. :)

https://telegram.me/joinchat/D-w0CUDdevo5nNVt1y0Flw

7 hours ago, Guest Desperate said:

I'm on iPhone 6+ and sometimes have to load twice, the first time hangs at the skyblue white screen. Also read PoGo overheats G4 a lot, so try not to leave it on while charging.

7 hours ago, Guest Poke Dot said:

Install the Telegram app, then click the link below to join the chat. Whenever a 100% pops up you'll get a notification. :)

https://telegram.me/joinchat/D-w0CUDdevo5nNVt1y0Flw

Thank you! ...So far only one 100% with ideal moveset, fed to the max...but it's only a Sandslash, not that useful.:huh:

2 hours ago, Coolbriz said:

The telegram groups are super on. Many active people reporting 100% Pokémon locations and even 0% ones. There are groups for rares and specific groups for specific areas. 

Lol...this is going to change my exercise routine! Interesting to check these out...tks! :D

Has anyone else spotted the recent gender specs update in pokemons? Apparently there's male/female pikachoo and raichu (male has a prick!) Haven checked all my pokes yet, but seems like other pokes display gender with tiny characteristics...and the rest of the pokes must be gay or asexual...:smokin:

pokemon-go-gender.jpg