Male HQ

mobile and home broadband plan advice

Guest guest bb

Guest guest bb

U singtel mio plan about to expired in few weeks time. I plan to stop my cable TV subscription. I only need mobile plan + data & home broadband .

I'm wondering what is the best price plan in the market? I don't mind separate service provider and I'm kind of sick with singtel.

Any advice please. Thank you.

Just now, Guest guest bb said:

U singtel mio plan about to expired in few weeks time. I plan to stop my cable TV subscription. I only need mobile plan + data & home broadband .

I'm wondering what is the best price plan in the market? I don't mind separate service provider and I'm kind of sick with singtel.

Sorry. I mean my singtel mio plan about to expired soon..

Guest Tortoise cuming out
10 hours ago, Guest guest bb said:

Same here. Mine expired a year ago and they renewed automatically under the same pricing. But I don't want the TV subscription which cost SGD5/mth.  With internet, nobody want to watch TV channel anymore.

Fibre network: i would go for either viewquest or myrepublic

Mobile: i would go for starhub since it got better connection for me when i go for my ICT, and watch those singtel user whining about their lousy network. would like to try myrepublic once become the 4th telco and their mobile structure is stable.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.