Male HQ

Be Happy :)

worldangel

Joke: The cross border

An old couple returning from Florida cross the border.

The customs officer asks the man "did you buy anything while in the US. The man answers no.

The man's wife asks her husband "what did he say?". The man tells his wife "the agent wants to know if we bought anything".

The customs agent asks the man where he is from. The man answers "Toronto". The man's wife says "what did he say?" the man tells his wife "he wanted to know where we were from.

The agent says to the man "I was in Toronto once, I had the worst sex ever in my life in Toronto." The man's wife says "what did he say?" the husband tells his wife "he thinks he knows you dear."

Joke: The security guards

There were two security guards who worked on opposite shifts, but looked after the same building. Over a period of a year, the night shift security guard noticed that his opposite was putting on weight.

So one evening at shift change, the night shift security guard says to the day shift security guard "Hey buddy, you aint half gettin fat". To which the day shift guard replies "Yeah, that's because every time I shag your wife she gives me a chocolate biscuit".

Joke: The undertaker

A dinner speaker was in such a hurry to get to his engagement that when he arrived and sat down at the head table, he suddenly realized that he had forgotten his false teeth. Turning to the man next to him he said, "I forgot my teeth."

The man said, "No problem." He reached into his pocket and pulled out a pair of false teeth. "Try these," he said.

The speaker tried them. "Too loose," he said.

The man then said, "I have another pair - try these."

The speaker tried them and responded, "Too tight."

The man was not taken back at all. He then said, "I have one more pair. Try them."

The speaker said, "They fit perfectly." With that he ate his meal and gave his speech. After the dinner meeting was over, the speaker went over to thank the man who had helped him.

"I want to thank you for coming to my aid. Where is your office? I've been looking for a good dentist."

The man replied, "I'm not a dentist. I'm an undertaker."

Joke: I've forgotten her name

A man was invited for dinner at a friend's house. Every time the host needed something, he preceded his request to his wife by calling her "My Love", "Darling", "Sweetheart", etc., etc.

His friend looked at him and said, "That's really nice after all of these years you've been married to keep saying those little pet names."

The host said, "Well, honestly, I've forgotten her name."

a good oral sex makes your day, a good anal sex makes your "hole weak"

Joke: Broken finger

A woman runs into a doctor’s office and says “DOCTOR! DOCTOR! You have to help me! Everywhere I touch on my body it hurts!”

The doctor replied, “Show me.” So the woman poked her ankle and screamed of pain. Then she poked her knee and yelled OW. She poked her forehead and screamed again. She was about to continue when the doctor said, “That’s enough, let me think this over.”

He thought for about a minute and said “I think I know what your problem is. You broke your finger.”

Joke: Mini Cooper

This guy comes back from the toilet, when a woman says to him, "Hey, you have left your GARAGE door open"!"

As the man is zipping his fly up, he says with a big smile, "Did you see my big black hummer?"

The woman replies, "Nope just a MINI COOPER with two flat tires."

Joke: Bad luck

A woman's husband had been slipping in and out of a coma for several months, yet she had stayed by his bedside every single day.

One day, when he came to, he motioned for her to come nearer.

As she sat by him, he whispered, eyes full of tears, "You know what? You have been with me all through the bad times. When I got fired, you were there to support me. When my business failed, you were there. When I got shot, you were by my side. When we lost the house, you stayed right here.

When my health started failing, you were still by my side. You know what?"

"What dear?" she asked gently, smiling as her heart began to fill with warmth. ”I think you're bad luck."

Joke: Shopping fishing rod

A woman goes into a store to buy a fishing rod and reel. She doesn’t know which one to get so she just grabs one and goes over to the register. There is a store employee standing there with dark shades on.

She says, "Excuse me sir... can you tell me anything about this rod and reel?" He says, "Ma’am I’m blind but if you drop it on the counter I can tell you everything you need to know about it from the sound that it makes." She didn’t believe him, but dropped it on the counter anyway. He said "That’s a 6′ graphite rod with Zebco 202 reel and 10 lb. test line... It’s a good all around rod and reel and it’s $20.00."

She says, "That’s amazing that you can tell all that just by the sound of it dropping on the counter. I think it’s what I’m looking for so I’ll take it." He walks behind the counter to the register. And in the meantime the woman farts. At first she is embarrassed but then realizes that there is no way he could tell it was her... being blind he wouldn’t know that she was the only person around.

He rings up the sale and says, "That will be $25.50." She says, "But didn’t you say it was $20.00?" He says, "Yes ma’am, the rod and reel is $20.00, the duck call is $3.00, and the catfish stink bait is $2.50!"

Joke: Three women

Three women are discussing their teenage daughters. The first declares: “I was so shocked last week. I was tidying my daughter’s room and I found a packet of cigarettes under her pillow. I didn’t even know that she smoked!” “It gets worse than that,” says the second mother.

“I was tidying my daughter’s room last week and I found a bottle of vodka under her bed. I didn’t even know that she drank!” “Oh, it gets even worse than that,” says the third mother.

“I was tidying my daughter’s room last week and you’ll never guess what I found in her bedside cabinet: a packet of condoms! I didn’t even know that she had a penis!”

Joke: Emergency call

Boy calls 911.

Boy: Hello? I need your help!

911: Alright, What is it?

Boy: Two girls are fighting over me!

911: So what's your emergency?

Boy: The ugly one is winning.

Joke: Have a nice weekend

A man in his mid-forties bought a new BMW and was out on the interstate for a nice evening drive. The top was down, the breeze was blowing through what was left of his hair and he decided to see what the engine had.

As the needle jumped up to 80 mph, he suddenly saw flashing red and blue lights behind him. “There’s no way they can catch a BMW,” he thought to himself and opened her up further. The needle hit 90, then 100, and finally reality hit him and he knew he shouldn’t run from the police, so he slowed down and pulled over.

The cop came up to him, took his license without a word and examined it and the car. “It’s been a long day, this is the end of my shift and it’s Friday the 13th. I don’t feel like more paperwork, so if you can give me an excuse for your driving that I haven’t heard before, you can go.”

The guy thinks for a second and says, “Last week my wife ran off with a cop. I was afraid you were trying to give her back.” “Have a nice weekend,” said the officer and he walked away.

Joke: Business or pleasure

A beautiful woman in her thirties was passing through customs in London, when the customs official asks her what the reason for her trip to London was.

Business or pleasure, he asks? Sadness and pleasure! She says to the officer! Why? Well, my 75 years old husband has just died and I came to his funeral!

My condolences, says the officer! It must be a very difficult and painful time you're going through!

Not really, this is my pleasure! I'm so sad because only now I found out that he was dead broke and did not leave a dime, a penny, not even a will for me!

Joke: In coma

Mr. Smith's wife has been in a coma for four months. The nurses have come to realize that she moves every time they wash her crotch area.

The doctors think hard about this. They bring in Mr. Smith and say that they have a good idea. Perhaps if he practices oral sex with her she will wake out of the coma.

Mr. Smith would do anything so he asks for some privacy. He soon rushes out saying: "I think she's choking!"

Joke: Dad and son

Dad tries to persuade his son to eat the egg he has prepared for him: "Eat your egg my child to become as big as daddy!"

"I do not want," says the little one. "Eat it my boy to become strong and powerful."

"I’m telling you, no!" insists the youngest.

"My dear son eat your egg to make your bird grow."

And the mom from the inside "George, you eat the egg… I’ll make burgers for the kid!"

Joke: Xmas eve

It was the night before Christmas, and all through the house everyone felt shitty even the mouse. Mom at the whorehouse and dad smoking grass, I settled down for a nice piece of ass. When all of a sudden I heard such a clatter, I sprung from my place to see what was the matter.

When out on the lawn I saw a big dick, I new in a moment it must be Saint Nick. He came down the chimney like a bat out of hell, I knew in a moment the f*cker had fell. He filled all of our stockings with pretzels and beer and a big rubber dick for my brother the queer.

He rose up the chimney with a thunderous fart, the son of a b*tch tore the chimney apart. He swore and he cursed as he flew out of sight, "piss on you all and have a hell of a night."

Joke: Icing

There was a boy watching TV with his parents.

A sex scene comes on. The boy asks what the people are doing.

The mom said "they were just making a cake."

The boy goes’ oh yea, I saw u and daddy making a cake yesterday and I licked up all the icing."

Joke: Three daughters

A father has three daughters that are all getting married on the same day.

He asks his oldest daughter, ''Who do you wish to marry?

She says, ''Father, I wish to marry the man with three dragons on his chest.''

He walks over to his second daughter and asks her the same question.

She replies, ''Father, I wish to marry the man with two dragons on his chest.''

He then goes to his youngest daughter and asks her the same thing: ''Who do you wish to marry?''

She replies, ''I wish to marry the man with one draggin' on the floor!''

Joke: If life so bad

If you think your life is bad, how would you like to be an egg?

You get laid once in life, you only get eaten once in life, It takes 4 min to get hard, but only 2 min.

To get soft, you share your box with 11 other guys, but worst of all the only chick who ever sat on your face was your mother.

Pass this to someone who needs a good lay, sorry I mean day.

Joke: Just one chair

Resolving to surprise her husband, an executive's wife stopped by his office.

When she opened the door, she found him with his secretary sitting in his lap.

Without hesitating, he dictated, "...and in conclusion, gentlemen, budget cuts or no budget cuts, I cannot continue to operate this office with just one chair."

Joke: The trooper

A state trooper stopped at a little cafe for coffee.

As he was getting ready to leave a patron of the cafe yelled out, "Go out and get 'em!" he said.

"I suppose everyone's going to get a ticket today?" "I don't really give out many tickets," the cop said.

"Oh, come on," the man teased. "You'd give your own mother a ticket."

"No, my mother never drove a car," said the trooper.

Then a grin spread over his face. "But I did catch her jaywalking once," he said, "and I issued her a warning. But that's all."

Joke: On the way to hell

Three guys die and go to Hell.

Satan asks the first guy, "What was your daddy when you were alive?"

"He was a candle maker." So, Satan burns off the guy's d**k.

Satan asks the second guy, "What was your daddy when you were alive?"

"He was a rope maker." So, Satan rips off the guy's d**k with a rope.

Satan asks the third guy, "What was your daddy when you were alive?"

The guy smiles and says, "He made lollipops."

Joke: Three cops

Three policemen are sitting in a car.

Bored, as cards and domino make them sick already.

On thinks of an idea: Guys, let’s play golf. All we need is a stick, ball and a hole. I can arrange a stick, – one says.

I will get a ball, - adds another.

Guys, I’m not playing this dirty game, - says the third one.

Joke: Physical examination

A young woman was having a physical examination and was very embarrassed because of a weight problem.

As she removed her last bit of clothing, she blushed.

"I'm so ashamed, and dirty Doctor," she said, "I guess I let myself go."

The physician was checking hers eyes and ears.

"Don't feel ashamed, Miss. You don't look that bad."

"Do you really think so, Doctor?" she asked.

The doctor held a tongue depressor in front of her face and said, "Of course. Now just open your mouth and say moo."

Joke: Three girls with boyfriend

There were three girls and they all had boyfriends and separate rooms.

The mom walked by all the rooms.

The first room she hears laughing, the second room she heard screaming and the third was totally quiet.

The mom was suspicious, so she asked the third girl why she was so quiet, she replied, "My boyfriend said not to talk with my mouth full."

Joke: Air freshener

A State Trooper pulls a car over on a lonely back road and approaches the blonde lady driver. "Mam, is there a reason that you're weaving all over the road"?

The woman replied, "Oh officer, thank goodness you're here!! I almost had an accident! I looked up and there was a tree right in front of me. I swerved to the left and there was another tree in front of me. I swerved to the right and there was another tree in front of me!"

Reaching through the side window to the rear view mirror, the officer replied, "Ma'am... that's your air freshener."

Joke: I want to know ….

A man went to the Police Station wishing to speak with the burglar who had broken into his house the night before. "

You'll get your chance in court." said the Desk Sergeant.

"No, no, no!" said the man.

"I want to know how he got into the house without waking my wife. I've been trying to do that for years!"

Joke: Stolen car

A police officer pulled a car over and arrested the driver for stealing the car.

When he questioned the driver why he stolen the car, the driver explained, "It was parked outside a cemetery and I thought the owner was dead!"

Joke: It’s a scarf

A highway patrolman pulled alongside a speeding car on the freeway.

Glancing at the car, he was astounded to see that the blonde behind the wheel was knitting!

Realizing that she was oblivious to his flashing lights and siren, the trooper cranked down his window, turned on his bullhorn and yelled, "PULLOVER!"

"NO," the blonde yelled back, "IT'S A SCARF!"

Joke: The crocodile and the man

A man was fishing and he caught a crocodile.

The crocodile told him, "Please let me go. I'll grant you any wish you desire." The man said, "Okay. I wish my balls could touch the ground."

So the crocodile bit his legs off.

Joke: Would you like to dance?"

A guy goes up to this girl in a bar and says, "Would you like to dance?"

The girl says, "I don’t like this song, but even if I did, I wouldn’t dance with you."

The guy says, "I’m sorry, you must have misunderstood me, I said you look fat in those pants."

Joke: Just married

Jill and John got married. John thought this would be a "marriage of the 90's" -- equal roles for equal partners.

So, the first morning back from their honeymoon, he brought Jill breakfast in bed. Jill wasn't impressed with his culinary skills, however.

She looked disdainfully at the tray, and snorted, "Poached? I wanted scrambled!"

Undaunted, the next morning, John brought his true love a scrambled egg. Jill wasn't having any of it.

"Do you think I don't like variety? I wanted poached this morning!"

Joke: Haircut

Woman 1: Oh! You got a haircut! That’s so cute!

Woman 2: Do you think so? I wasn’t sure when she was gave me the mirror. I mean, you don’t think it’s too fluffy looking?

Woman 1: Oh goodness no! No, it’s perfect. I’d love to get my hair cut like that, but I think my face is too wide. I’m pretty much stuck with this stuff I think.

Woman 2: Are you serious? I think your face is adorable. And you could easily get one of those layer cuts – that would look so cute I think. I was actually going to do that except that I was afraid it would accent my long neck.

Woman 1: Oh – that’s funny! I would love to have your neck! Anything to take attention away from this two-by-four I have for a shoulder line.

Woman 2: Are you kidding? I know girls that would love to have your shoulders. Everything drapes so well on you. I mean, look at my arms – see how short they are? If I had your shoulders I could get clothes to fit me so much easier.

Man 1: Haircut?

Man 2: Yeah.

Joke: 2 Girls meet

Me & my husband are no longer together... - why?

Well, could you live with a person who smokes weed, drinks, has no job and always cusses?

No, of course I couldn't!

Well he couldn't either!

Joke: The young woman wearing tight leather skirt

A crowded city at a busy bus stop, a beautiful young woman wearing a tight leather skirt was waiting for a bus. As the bus stopped and it was her turn to get on, she became aware that her skirt was too tight to allow her leg to come up to the height of the first step of the bus.

Slightly embarrassed and with a quick smile to the bus driver, she reached behind her to unzip her skirt a little, thinking that this would give her enough slack to raise her leg. She tried to again take the step, only to discover that she couldn’t.

So, a little more embarrassed, she once again reached behind her to unzip her skirt a little more, and for the second time attempted the step. Once again, much to her embarrassment she could not raise her leg. With a little smile to the driver, she again reached behind to unzip a little more and again was unable to take the step.

About this time, a large guy who was standing behind her picked her up easily by the waist and placed her gently on the step of the bus. He went ballistic and turned to the would-be Samaritan and screeched, "How dare you touch my body! I don’t even know who you are!"

The guy smiled and drawled, "Well, ma’am, normally I would agree with you, but after you unzipped my fly three times, I kind’a figured we were friends."

Joke: Bank robbery

A masked man walks into a bank and holds it up at gunpoint to rob the bank. In the process of robbing the bank, his mask fell off. He quickly put it back on his face and asked the teller directly ahead of him if she saw his face.

She admitted that she did, so he shot and killed her. He then turned to the teller that was beside the one her just killed and asked if she had also seen his face. She said that she did and he shot and killed her too.

He then turned to a man, a customer who just happened to be in the bank when the robbery was taking place. The robber asked the customer if he had seen his face. The customer replied, “No, but I’m pretty sure my wife did.”

Joke: Attractive young lady

A very attractive young lady was sitting in a fine restaurant one night.

Waiting for her date as she was, she wanted to make sure everything was perfect. So, as she bends down in her chair to get the mirror from her purse, she accidentally farts quite loudly just as the waiter walks up.

Sitting up straight now, embarrassed and red faced, knowing everyone in the place heard her, turns to the waiter and demands "Stop That!" The waiter looks at her dryly and says "Sure lady, which way was it headed?"

Joke: Lay-off or jack-off

The vice-president of a local company had quite a problem. He was told by his boss to lay off one of his employees, either Mary or Jack. His choice was a tough one because Mary had been a devoted employee for 10 years and Jack was a fine worker who had a family to support. At night, the VP tossed and turned in his sleep trying to decide which of his employees he would lay off.

Finally he decided, the first one to come to work tomorrow would be the one. Morning finally comes and the VP waits at the office for one of the two employees to arrive. At 8:55 Mary walks into the office. "I've got a difficult decision" the VP says, "I either have to Lay You or Jack off." "Oh? jack-off," Mary says, "I've got a headache."

Joke: Mother’s day

This mother’s day, Men all around were criticized for not calling their mothers on such an important day.

But me, I thought of the best way to get out of such a mess. Here’s how the beginning of the Monday after Mother’s Day went for me 

Mother: "You know Mike, I was thinking and out of all my sons, you never called me on Mother’s Day!"

Me: "You know Mom, I was thinking, and out of all my mothers, you never called me on SON-day!" Something like this is bound to make her smile and forget, worked with my Mom!

Edited by worldangel

Joke: Indication of old age

Doctor: "Tell your wife not to worry about the slight deafness. It is only an indication of old age."

Husband: "Doctor, would you yourself please tell this to her?"

Joke: That’s the problem

A nice lady in a short skirt walks up to a police man on the street and says, "I have a problem."

The police man asked her what it is, she points to a man across the street and says, "See that man?"

The police man replies, "Yes, is he watching you?"

She replies, " NO!, that is the problem!"

Joke: Getting facelift

A lady goes to the doctor to see about getting a facelift. "Well," says the doctor, "I can do the facelift, and then you’ll have to come back in six months for a follow-up."

"Oh, no.” the woman replies. "I want it all done in one shot. I don’t want to have to come back."

The doctor thinks for a second, then offers, "There is a new procedure where we put a screw in the top of your head. Then anytime you see wrinkles appearing, you just give it a little turn, which pulls the skin up and they disappear." "That’s what I want!" exclaims the lady. "Let’s do that."

Six months later the lady charges into the doctor’s office. "Well, how’s the procedure holding up?" the doctor asks. "Terrible!" the lady bellows. "It’s the worst mistake I’ve ever made." "What’s wrong?" asks the doctor.

"Just look at these bags under my eyes!" she hollers. "Lady," the doctor reports, "those aren’t bags, those are your boobs, and if you don’t leave that screw alone, you’re going to have a beard!"

Joke: The Marine

By the time a Marine pulled into a little town, every hotel room was taken. "You've got to have a room somewhere," he pleaded. "Or just a bed, I don't care where." "Well, I do have a double room with one occupant, a Navy guy," admitted the manager, "and he might be glad to split the cost. But to tell you the truth, he snores so loudly that people in adjoining rooms have complained in the past. I'm not sure it'd be worth it to you."

"No problem," the tired Marine assured him. "I'll take it." The next morning the Marine came down to breakfast bright-eyed and bushy-tailed. "How'd you sleep?" Asked the manager. "Never better." The manager was impressed. "No problem with the other guy snoring, then?" "Nope, I shut him up in no time." Said the Marine.

"How'd you manage that?" asked the manager. "He was already in bed, snoring away, when I came in the room," the Marine explained. "I went over, gave him a kiss on the cheek, said, 'Goodnight, beautiful,' and he sat up all night watching me."

Joke: The neighbourhood

Little Johnny is always being teased by the other neighbourhood boys for being stupid. Their favourite joke is to offer Johnny his choice between a nickel and a dime Little Johnny always takes the nickel.

One day, after Johnny takes the nickel, a neighbour takes him aside and says, "Johnny, those boys are making fun of you. Don't you know that a dime is worth more than a nickel, even though the nickel's bigger?"

Johnny grins and says, "Well, if I took the dime, they'd stop doing it, and so far I've made $20!"

Joke: Instructor

An instructor in chemical warfare asked soldiers in his class: "Anyone knows the formula for water?"

"Sure. That's easy," said one man. "What is it?" "H, I, J, K, L, M, N, O."

"What, what?" re-asked the instructor.

"H to O," explained the chemistry expert.

Edited by worldangel

Joke: Stupid

A new teacher was trying to make use of her psychology courses. She started her class by saying, "Everyone who thinks they're stupid, stand up!"

After a few seconds, Little Johnny stood up.

The teacher said, "Do you think you're stupid, Little Johnny?"

"No, ma'am, but I hate to see you standing there all by yourself!"

Joke: A concerned mother

A concerned mother warns her little boy, "don't look at naked women or you'll turn to stone." Johnny loved his mother, and as such decided not to look at naked women.

But one day Johnny and his friend were walking along a beach, and saw a woman sunbathing naked. Johnny remembered what his mother said, and turned and ran away from the woman. his friend finally catches up to him and asks why he ran.

Johnny told his friend what his mother said, and then added, "and it must be true, because when i saw that woman I felt myself going rock hard in my trousers.

Joke: When I was ….

While my six-year-old daughter of the space age and I was reviewing some old photographs, we came across a picture of me when I was a captain in the Army Reserves.

“Daddy, were you in a war?” “Yes,” I fibbed, just to see what her reaction would be. Wide-eyed, she gasped, “Against what planet?”

Joke: The sergeant

As he was drilling a batch of recruits, the sergeant saw that one of them was marching out of step.

Walking up next to the man as they marched, he said sarcastically: "Do you know they are all out of step except you?"

"What?" asked the recruit innocently. "I said -- they are all out of step except you!" thundered the sergeant.

The recruit replied, "Well, sarge, you're in charge -- you tell them!"

• Guest locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.