Male HQ

Meeting in Yunomori Onsen & Spa

59 minutes ago, geizershow said:

Wah i saw someone with cupping marks there @MrNiceGuy is that u... hahaha today nbd starting anything.. boringg!

oh and today’s crowd is my body size.. chubs.. and like a mini TMC

@No Frills Factory Outlet U came in at around 5pm

Lol nvr say hi .... I was trying to figure out which one was u lol 

3 hours ago, Want to be free said:

Hopefully I can go end august too. But I’m definitely going on the 16th! Free to go? :)

Lemme consider 16th. Actually the novelty of the place really wears off after going once or twice. And the times I went with friends are better because teamworl to catch the fish is easier.. and if all else fails, U can ply with my kakis

23 minutes ago, geizershow said:

Lemme consider 16th. Actually the novelty of the place really wears off after going once or twice. And the times I went with friends are better because teamworl to catch the fish is easier.. and if all else fails, U can ply with my kakis

Haha sounds like a plan! Ok you let me know about 16th. I should be there at 1ish. 

2 hours ago, hotwetcold said:

New date suggestion for sg gay boys.

Bring your Tinder dates here. It will be a unique place for a date :twisted:

Don't do anything there because there are straight people but it's nice to have a peek hehe

You: "Hey, there's this place I want to check out. You keen?"

Date: "What place?"

You: "Oh it's called Y******* Onsen. But maybe a bit weird because you have to be nude since it's japanese hot spring concept"

Most guys, if they're attracted to you will say yes.

They know what you are getting at :P

Feel the sexual tension as you enter the locker room and undress, seeing your date naked for the first time.

As you strip off, you get slightly hard as your member responds to the sight of naked flesh.

Your locker is below, his on top. You close your locker door and his luscious dick is right in front of your face.

Omg!

Control!

Have a nice chat, get to know him better as you sit naked in the pools in the company of other men.

Before leaving,  suggest going to the sit down shower area and get your date to  help scrub your back.

You: "So how do you like the place?"

Date: "It's nice"

You: Nice to see you naked. How is it when it's bigger?

Then bring your date home ;p

It's great to be gay :)

NDP fireworks must have inspired you to create your own Yunomori fireworks hahaha :)