Male HQ

Meeting in Yunomori Onsen & Spa

1 minute ago, BudakFit said:

Can we selfie there? Like in the bath place? What is the budget like? Is $70 enough plus Western fish n chip?

Handphones not allowed in the baths.. even in the changing area they dont allow in case ppl take pics... Food i dunno how much tho.. today entry is $40.88.. i reckon $70 is more than enough

Currently at Yunomori, was expecting to pay $40 including tax since I see that the promotion has ended, however I was told by the counter that Mom-Thursday enter before 3 pm is only $26. So yes, the promo still on going. 

Many good looking  lean guys here at this timing (1-2pm), not seeing any actions thou so I guess everyone is here to relax :) 

4 minutes ago, Lumbakuda said:

No u r not right. Everyone is waiting for u to start man. Do something erotic to start the programme.:yuk:

Too many people, some find it hard to start action. 

Having said that, some are just plainly brazen and thick skinned. Yesterday night mass JO again at steam room around 9pm. Blond tall ang moh, with the young, skinny spec Chinese dude, and hunched-over Uncle with small dick. All three of them regulars, huddled in the hidden corner of steam room JO. 

18 hours ago, hongjunnan said:

Currently at Yunomori, was expecting to pay $40 including tax since I see that the promotion has ended, however I was told by the counter that Mom-Thursday enter before 3 pm is only $26. So yes, the promo still on going. 

Many good looking  lean guys here at this timing (1-2pm), not seeing any actions thou so I guess everyone is here to relax :) 

True, I arrived there at 2.30 pm. 

14 hours ago, Puppy Eyes said:

Too many people, some find it hard to start action. 

Having said that, some are just plainly brazen and thick skinned. Yesterday night mass JO again at steam room around 9pm. Blond tall ang moh, with the young, skinny spec Chinese dude, and hunched-over Uncle with small dick. All three of them regulars, huddled in the hidden corner of steam room JO. 

Oh nice.

16 minutes ago, lilzack21 said:

Now there is a party happening with a young chap the center of attraction. So many buaya literally following him whenever he goes into the steam room. But there are too many chubs around. Dr K is in the house too haha.

It’s like National Geographic live but with humans. Lol

Who is dr K? Pm me lol

36 minutes ago, kodansha said:

It’s always the same faces. 

Exactly see already also sian. Feel like telling them u better off spending the time and money  you spend in the onsen in the gym or gay sauna instead. Some so out of shape but still chase after young fresh fit meat. Like hello pls take a good look at yourself in the mirror 

Edited by Puppy Eyes
3 hours ago, Puppy Eyes said:

We different. We are fresh faced,fit and discreet. Not desperate and out of shape lol

Lol how do u define fresh faced then ? If u claim to see regular faces there, then u are also equally regular faces to others too lol. 

spa no restrictions on shape/size/age leh lol.

discreet wont come out and display leh lol