Male HQ

Meeting in Yunomori Onsen & Spa

It’s so crowded and so many hunks plus there’s an influencer too. Well hung / endowed too lol. His is already so long at flaccid stage .

again the steam room is Super hot and the pool temperatures have also gone up.

new staff so can’t get them to lower temperature.

Edited by No Frills Factory Outlet
10 hours ago, No Frills Factory Outlet said:

It’s so crowded and so many hunks plus there’s an influencer too. Well hung / endowed too lol. His is already so long at flaccid stage .

Yeah. Very crowded and saw a few hunks. One of the hunk I think is quite a regular there and he was using locker 3. Had a clear view of his man meat a few times in the sauna as he does not cover his privates with the small towel but place it over his head. LOL. Saw a couple of guys cruising him too. 

On 5/30/2019 at 8:36 PM, No Frills Factory Outlet said:

What do you mean "there's an influencer too.." how does he influence a group of other guys in public, would be interesting to know?

Guest Machy
17 hours ago, Vin_Boy said:

What do you mean "there's an influencer too.." how does he influence a group of other guys in public, would be interesting to know?

I think he meant someone who’s an influencer on Instagram. And I have a pretty good idea who he is referring to actually 

To the jap guy with short hair and sporting wedding band last night Sunday night 3 jun 4-7pm. We were facing/looking at each other long time in the bubble and hot pool. We faced each other again in the cafe, and I caught you checking me out. I had a female companion. You were alone and had a pint of beer. Our eyes met again  in changing room. I had to leave, u went back to wet area. HMU

Edited by Puppy Eyes
6 minutes ago, Puppy Eyes said:

To the jap guy with short hair and sporting wedding band. We were facing/looking at each other long time in the bubble and hot pool. We faced each other again in the cafe, and I caught you checking me out. I had a female companion. You were alone and had a pint of beer. Our eyes met again  in changing room. I had to leave, u went back to wet area. HMU

So early in onsen already?