Male HQ

Meeting in Yunomori Onsen & Spa

1 hour ago, No Frills Factory Outlet said:

Why do ppl spend money to suffer ? I wonder. The temperature is set to at least 46deg C. And staff can no longer turn down the temperature without the password. 

Sounds like what some of my friends would ask "why do you spend money on marathons just to suffer"... :p

But anyway, what is the temperature of sauna? By right steam room temperature should be lower than sauna.

Was there on last week thursday night, felt the steam room temperature just nice. So i guess because of our varied level of heat tolerance plus its meant to make us sweat as much as possible instead of stay inside steam room as long as possible... they maintained it at 46?

Hey Guys, 

Do keep your (un)expected encounters to yourself or amongst your close friends only. Do not announce here please.

The onsen management does read your posts in this thread and may take the staff manning the towel/yukata station to task for negligence. 

Do not get them into any unnecessary trouble, and worse of all, cause them to lose their jobs.

Continue to have fun there if you are lucky but keep quiet.

2 hours ago, Think Of Others said:

Hey Guys, 

Do keep your (un)expected encounters to yourself or amongst your close friends only. Do not announce here please.

The onsen management does read your posts in this thread and may take the staff manning the towel/yukata station to task for negligence. 

Do not get them into any unnecessary trouble, and worse of all, cause them to lose their jobs.

The management reads this forum. So be careful. 

3 hours ago, Think Of Others said:

Hey Guys, 

Ditto that! Please be very aware that this Onsen mgmt is very interested in your juicy details..so, when you 'boast' more, the exposure also increases proportionally! 

26 minutes ago, SensualMassage_T said:

I’m quite upset with his Point #3 because i has tattoo which 

Equivalent DIRTY

012A00A9-1E85-4A58-BC6B-C618880135CC.png

Chill la... it’s not that bad here.

u go Japan then u know. Signs being put up that patrons with tattoos are not allowed into onsen.

Edited by No Frills Factory Outlet
57 minutes ago, SensualMassage_T said:

I’m quite upset with his Point #3 because i has tattoo which 

Equivalent DIRTY

012A00A9-1E85-4A58-BC6B-C618880135CC.png

Why be bothered by internarional travellers who think they know alot but actually know little?

Tattoo in Japan, on Japanese person's body is always associated with YAKUZA. That's why no entry - disturb/scare the normal patrons. No Yakuza in Singapore, so why the fuss.

It's like stupid prohibitions against menstruating women from doing things and handling stuff when nowadays, there are things like sanitary pads and menstrual cups.

Edited by Luke321
1 minute ago, Luke321 said:

Why be bothered by internarional travellers who think they know alot but actually know little?

Tattoo in Japan, on Japanese person's body is always associated with YAKUZA. That's why no entry - disturb/scare the normal patrons. No Yakuza in Singapore, so why the fuss.

You are right bro ! Thanks !!

Contact |  012 4173134  

2 hours ago, Luke321 said:

It's like stupid prohibitions against menstruating women from doing things and handling stuff when nowadays, there are things like sanitary pads and menstrual cups.

Or maybe they're scared that some with fake tattoos the colour will fade in the water laaaa lol

4 hours ago, Luke321 said:

Agreed !! need to study the culture and not only blindly follow

First time visiting after arriving sg today, arrived at 11pm+ and man, I liked it. I liked the variety here, tho I still think BKK is nicer but everyone here was very open and proud of their own body (and some even their own tool), unlike in BKK, dicks are harder to come across. 

Saw a few dudes with a long tool, I was so damn shy but can't help to check whenever I had the opportunity (I never know how cruising or anything works here so I'm pretty much just enjoying the onsen and the visitor). 

Management was nice to let me use a bit after hours, giving me a tour, knowing I had a long day and flight. 

Talking about people talking to each other etc.  I said this months ago, if you seen someone before or if you know them from online let’s all be a little courteous and say hi! When I was just in Australia even if guy is not interested they still  nice and chat at onsen we make out like person is invisible! There are people that have been going there for long time already and never say hello or smile when I see them!