Male HQ

Meeting in Yunomori Onsen & Spa

On 7/25/2019 at 5:55 PM, Toolboi said:

Public Service Announcement - the cold pool is boarded up and out of commission. Their facebook page states that it will be re-open after August 4th.

The cold pool is my favourite pool. Looks like I'm going to have wait...

Btw, when I went last week, a couple of guys were having light fun in the steam room in an obvious manner, forgetting that there are straight guys in the room. They were not discreet about it, some even sport a boner at the shower area. Right after, the staff suddenly did more frequent checks. Guys, please be more discreet and remember there are also straight guys using the place.

When it comes to Guest accounts in BW, it is always best to take their words with a pinch of salt or to ignore them. 

2 hours ago, Puppy Eyes said:

Last Saturday night, the staff told me that the patrons complained of a short guy harassing and touching other guests. The management asked guy to leave and banned for life. So be discreet if you wanna play and don’t be pushy if others reject your advances 

I was there on last Saturday . The guy walk in and stand in front of me with the dick uncovered and it is on my eye level . He rubbing him self...

Date: 2 Aug

Time: Around 10.30pm to 11pm

The first guy, We first met at the sauna room with some side eye contact. Later when I leaving you was drinking water at the locker area and so did I too. You got some body hair on your chest.

The second guy you have a tattoo at your back near your butt. We met somewhere before. 

PM me if you read this?

The cold pool is up, but careful as the steps inside the pool are much more slippery... Myself and a few guys slipped and hurt our shin.... guess because its still new... and then if the water is not cold enuff pls let the staff knows =)

Grass is always Greener on the other side....don't you think so? O.o

today, 5 Aug

8ish pm to 930pm when I left

u're the cute guy with fade haircut n lean toned body. just wanted to say u're gorgeous, n ur body proportions are spot on.

i was the one who told u u were sitting on top of the heating element in the steam room. thanks for not moving away when our knees happened to touch while i was beside u in the steam room though.

wanted to chat but wasn't sure how to start. anyway if u're here, hi!