Male HQ

Meeting in Yunomori Onsen & Spa

4 hours ago, bluerunner said:

In my recent visit, I noticed that almost 80% of the men in the onsen were clean shaven. That’s a high number. 
I don’t remember seeing so many clean shaven men previously. Looks like that’s the trend among (gay) men? 
Kindly share your view. 

It's important to note that shaving preferences can vary among individuals and are not limited to any specific group. While some men choose to be clean-shaven for personal cleanliness reasons, it's not necessarily a trend exclusive to gay/bi. People's choices when it comes to grooming can be influenced by various factors, but it's not confined to any one group. Stereotypes can lead to unintended consequences.

7 hours ago, bluerunner said:

In my recent visit, I noticed that almost 80% of the men in the onsen were clean shaven. That’s a high number. 
I don’t remember seeing so many clean shaven men previously. Looks like that’s the trend among (gay) men? 
Kindly share your view. 

I think recently there's been more of a push in selling male hygiene products and services towards straight men too. The marketing for companies like Manscaped is very "bro"-centric, emphasising a sense of humour in their ad copy that generally appeals to straight men, and ads that suggest that women prefer men with clean-shaven or trimmed pubic hair, so I think manscaping in general has become more widely accepted and practiced. Then there are regional companies like Meridian and Nateskin competing with companies like Manscaped, with established brands like Philips also pushing out similar male grooming products. So I think we are mostly past the conception of msnscaping being something that only gay and bi men do. 

Edited by David8
On 10/15/2023 at 10:54 AM, bluerunner said:

In my recent visit to the onsen (about 1-2 weeks back), I realized I started to cough before leaving. Initially, I thought I was the only person. After checking with 2 of my friends who went along with me, I found out that they both have experienced the same thing; cough, itching throat and even some phelgm forming inside the throat. Can't be just a coincident. Be vigilent.

yes

cough virus and bacteria spreads easily in steam

9 minutes ago, highintensity1992 said:

mostly sat and sun

be careful because they complain even though they are

Certain individuals exhibit sour grapes behavior; when you align with their preferences, everything is smooth, but if you don't or reject them, they act straight and file complaints. Therefore, it's wise to maintain your distance and enjoy the facilities as they were intended.

8 minutes ago, Swimfun said:

Certain individuals exhibit sour grapes behavior; when you align with their preferences, everything is smooth, but if you don't or reject them, they act straight and file complaints. Therefore, it's wise to maintain your distance and enjoy the facilities as they were intended.

so much wisdom

Mbr here 

any non mbr for 1 for 1 Monday 23 Oct ?

will try to make it at 7 but may reach latest by 730pm

Any non mbr keen to share cost for 1 for 1 entry?

just purely looking for non mbr to share cost to enter 

u don’t need to give me your stats 

doesn’t matter to me 

I’m not looking for a date 

pls dm me 

Tks 

Edited by Kgjh
20 hours ago, highintensity1992 said:

Steam room lights have been dimmed to minimize complaints,

Higher new floor tiles minimize reflections

....so dim everybody doing our own thing without disturbance.

Watch your step when you enter the steam room. Flooring overlay, matt tiles, non slip, lower ceiling height now & more steamy. 

Prefer the original mosaic flooring effect.

Sauna benches also dimmer.

4 hours ago, share said:

Watch your step when you enter the steam room. Flooring overlay, matt tiles, non slip, lower ceiling height now & more steamy. 

Prefer the original mosaic flooring effect.

Sauna benches also dimmer.

They laid over one inch with nonslip Tiles, ceiling height not affected ...... Dimmer because the floor tiles are matt.....

On 10/21/2023 at 8:26 PM, Swimfun said:

Ever happen the complain? How they manage?

5 Nov, 11ish am

We were seated side by side in the steam room. Went to Silk Bath onsen together. Left together. U were wearing black oversized tee. Saw you "waiting" outside yunomori but I was waiting to return my locker key at the recept.

Wish to connect with you again. DM me if u are here.