Male HQ

Penang - Sunway carnival mall & megamall prai gay cruising

Guest understall

now it seems like there is no place to cruise in mainland side... juru rnr down... sunway down.... the only place left is the taman tunku which i went to there a few days ago (late night), saw something hehe... sadly nothing happened on my end

Edited by seekolderguy

17 minutes ago, seekolderguy said:

now it seems like there is no place to cruise in mainland side... juru rnr down... sunway down.... the only place left is the taman tunku which i went to there a few days ago (late night), saw something hehe... sadly nothing happened on my end

Taman Tunku so many uncle2 and byk yg suka paksa2

49 minutes ago, Else said:

Taman Tunku so many uncle2 and byk yg suka paksa2

is it?? i didnt know haha.... for me uncle2 are fine for me hahah... paksa2 then no haha... i just saw la...nothing bad happened, nothing good happened to me also LOL....
actually when and what time is the best to go there?

4 minutes ago, seekolderguy said:
6 minutes ago, seekolderguy said:

is it?? i didnt know haha.... for me uncle2 are fine for me hahah... paksa2 then no haha... i just saw la...nothing bad happened, nothing good happened to me also LOL....
actually when and what time is the best to go there?

I see.I don’t know what time.But i think don’t go so late night.Because somebody told me sometime police coming to checking there.But saya xpernh jmpa Polis lg disana when i go there.Org mabuk pernh jmpa and suka buat kacau 🤣🤣

Guest Guest
1 hour ago, seekolderguy said:

Sunway still happening but depends, got lucky few times at urinal...Not sure about juru and taman tunku...

1 hour ago, Guest Guest said:

Sunway still happening but depends, got lucky few times at urinal...Not sure about juru and taman tunku...

where? lol and the patrons are?

juru rnr down because both toilets are under renovation lol

Guest Guest
51 minutes ago, CantaloupeMelon said:

Not Like last time lol 

Which toilet u cruising at?

Toilet near dyson

Guest Guest
21 minutes ago, seekolderguy said:

the cruisy-ness of this place as good as the old "old wing" entrance toilet?

Not really, but u can see the 'old faces' and 'new faces' there...Good luck !!

2 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Not really, but u can see the 'old faces' and 'new faces' there...Good luck !!

ahhhhh okay i see... dont know who i the new/old faces haha....well im penangnite but now work/live in kl already so... yeah haha

but definitely will try taman tunku again whenever i have the chance... cause that place seem interesting haha... only bad thing about it is many mosquitos haha

Edited by seekolderguy

On 7/9/2024 at 11:37 PM, seekolderguy said:

ahhhhh okay i see... dont know who i the new/old faces haha....well im penangnite but now work/live in kl already so... yeah haha

but definitely will try taman tunku again whenever i have the chance... cause that place seem interesting haha... only bad thing about it is many mosquitos haha

Wow, another cruising place discovered. Taman Tunku located in mainland? 

“Fill your life with adventures, not things!”

Have stories to tell, not stuffs to show off -

5 hours ago, imm_georgie said:

Normally its empty unless someone dates to meet up nearby ampang jajar also quiet for outdoor scene.

4 minutes ago, abgbotaq said:

Normally its empty unless someone dates to meet up nearby ampang jajar also quiet for outdoor scene.

Oh okay 👌 

5 hours ago, imm_georgie said:

yeah it is located in mainland (seberang jaya)- just beside the swimming pool
and yes it is almost dead and really depend on luck... and need A LOT OF LUCK haha

i heard it used to be a very cruisy place in the old times hehe

i definitely can see why it was cruisy during the old days hehe.... like i said...the only bad side about it is....the mosquitos haha

21 minutes ago, seekolderguy said:

yeah it is located in mainland (seberang jaya)- just beside the swimming pool
and yes it is almost dead and really depend on luck... and need A LOT OF LUCK haha

i heard it used to be a very cruisy place in the old times hehe

i definitely can see why it was cruisy during the old days hehe.... like i said...the only bad side about it is....the mosquitos haha

Haha, will everyone enliven back the place? Also, bring along mosquitos repellent… Haha! 

9 minutes ago, imm_georgie said:

Haha, will everyone enliven back the place? Also, bring along mosquitos repellent… Haha! 

well... i tried to.... thats why i shared my experience on here instead of keep it within myself hehe.....

Just now, seekolderguy said:

well... i tried to.... thats why i shared my experience on here instead of keep it within myself hehe.....

That’s cool! Will find someday to pay a visit and have a looks on the environment. Whose know, there’s an action! 😂😂😂

28 minutes ago, imm_georgie said:

That’s cool! Will find someday to pay a visit and have a looks on the environment. Whose know, there’s an action! 😂😂😂

night time, several areas are dark but not overly dark(eyes will adjusted to it once get used to).... thats why i think it is good to..... hehe

but yeah im no longer there... but definitely will visit whenever i back to penang haha

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.