Male HQ

Penang - Sunway carnival mall & megamall prai gay cruising

Guest understall

Guest Mly bhai
3 minutes ago, Guest Dev said:

come to parkson 1st floor toilet.. I am waiting 

I'm at mainland bro ,so sorry 😔 nyone want to come later at 8pm at udini square 

Guest Dev
1 minute ago, Guest Mly bhai said:

I'm at mainland bro ,so sorry 😔 nyone want to come later at 8pm at udini square 

I'm at Sunway carnival mall mainland too

Guest Dev
35 minutes ago, Guest Guest Indian slimfit said:

tomorow any fun? trying crusing first time

why don't u come over Sunway bruh tmw for some cruising.. there r two new toilets they have with less people around the afternoons..

56 minutes ago, Guest Dev said:

why don't u come over Sunway bruh tmw for some cruising.. there r two new toilets they have with less people around the afternoons..

Can you dm me your telegram’s?

Guest indian slim
17 hours ago, Guest Dev said:

ok what time and which floor is it

4 minutes ago, yhtang said:

I presume 2.00 pm is not the most popular time for cruising, hence the lack of punters. 

Never been to Sunway for cruise. Should have tried someday…

Guest boi
46 minutes ago, imm said:

Never been to Sunway for cruise. Should have tried someday…

Exactly and welcome to cruise there asap! We all here waiting for your dissertation!

Guest Dev
On 2/29/2024 at 4:59 PM, w1red said:

On 2/29/2024 at 4:59 PM, w1red said:

can I get Ur telegram ID ?

Guest Dev
On 3/1/2024 at 9:43 AM, Guest indian slim said:

ok what time and which floor is it

heyy I'm sorry if I replied late over here.. can I get ur Tele ID of urs too if possible? I'm more active over there

On 3/1/2024 at 3:58 PM, yhtang said:

I presume 2.00 pm is not the most popular time for cruising, hence the lack of punters. 

Is Sunway Carnival Mall really cruisy? I have never been to this mall and after reading so many reviews on this forum about Sunway Carnival Mall, I was tempted and maybe should check it out. What do you think?

On 2/29/2024 at 2:35 PM, Guest Guest said:

Hi sorry to ask 

where is U2? 😅😂

U2 is located in the shop lot behind Megamall Pinang. You have to go to the third row of shops and find a shop sign called "Princess", the U2 staircase is next to the princess shop.

8 minutes ago, Guest Gofit said:

Sunway right now

Which toilet in SCM is usually cruisy? Also, time? Never been and would love to try it!

Guest Gofit
1 hour ago, imm said:

Which toilet in SCM is usually cruisy? Also, time? Never been and would love to try it!

At Dyson rn

6 hours ago, Guest Gofit said:

At Dyson rn

I did go to SCM to check it out and I visited both the Dyson and Parkson restrooms, but there seemed to be no cruisers today. Maybe because it was Sunday, the mall was too crowded. There were so many people in the mall that the parking lot and roads were jammed. Wow, what a busy Sunday! Therefore, I cannot experience it at SCM and will try it again, someday.

Well, it was a great Sunday! I have some free time today, there isn't much to do during the day. So, after reading so many SCM cruise experiences and reviews, I finally tried to go to SCM for exploration and adventure.

I've been to the Dyson and Parkson restrooms and unfortunately there were no cruisers around, mainly because the malls were too crowded and busy, today. What a busy Sunday at SCM! It was packed with people and the parking lot and roads were completely full and jammed.

Therefore, I didn't have the luck to cruise and experience what SCM has to offer.

Since I’ve arrived at these areas, of course I can't waste my time. I decided to change the spots to U2. Oh yes! My third visit to U2.

As usual, arrive at U2, pay my entrance fee, get my locker key and get myself change. It's Sunday, it's underwear party!

So, I went to the first floor to roam around and you know what! Oh my gosh, I met “The One” Someone I liked and the first person I had fun with when I first visited U2. I was so happy and excited to see him again. I am like meeting back my first love 😂😂😂

What’s next! Without saying anything, I took his hand and dragged him into the dark room. Party time! and 2x...

I tried to get his contact to be in touch but it might probably for his personal and privacy reasons and I not able to get it. I truly understand, why he was avoiding it as we were just here to have fun and didn't want to get into any trouble after having a great time at U2. Basically, NSA = No Strings Attached!

The contact number wasn't that important, what was important was that I am able to see him again and spend quality time together.

After 2x…. we took our sweet time and rested. I went to U2's restaurant to get some snacks and drinks. Today, U2 served "Black Glutinous Rice Porridge " and I loved it. I took a big bowl and swallowed it. Yummy!

I then continued to roam around, thinking "The One" had left because I didn't see him. Well, I plan to leave too and decided to go to the darkroom for the last tour, then take a shower and leave.

In the final rounding, a slim guy pops up, and he's really slim. He blew my cock and I was like ‘wow’…it felt so good and he was a good blower. Well, what are you waiting for when you encounter such a good blower! Enjoy and unload it up! And that’s my, 3x…

Haha, after 3 times...I think I'm totally drained out, so I'm ready to leave. Take a shower and get change. Of course, the U2 crowd was packed today. Mixed crowd and nice!

That was the end of another great Sunday for me. I hope to see "The One" again and again.

Thank you U2 for another wonderful experience and great Sunday!

Guest chi juru

rr juru got fat indian uncle in blue tshirt always kacau one tonight… cannot fun so leave already………………….. zzz why so less chi and malay now ah… 

Guest Megamall Surau Toilet
10 hours ago, Guest chi juru said:

rr juru got fat indian uncle in blue tshirt always kacau one tonight… cannot fun so leave already………………….. zzz why so less chi and malay now ah… 

Yaa that fat indian uncle with blue shirt.. Hate him.. Always kacau one.. Last time when he kacau.. Drag my partner to

my home have fun 😂🤣 Geram.. Go to megamall level 1 la better… There really quiet one.. Especially near to Surau one.. 😂🤣

Guest Average
2 hours ago, Guest Dev said:

anyone cruising in SCM today afternoon like around 12 pm ?

Can't go there today cuz of busy schedule, but I can go tomorrow 12pm😁

Guest Dev
26 minutes ago, Guest Average said:

Can't go there today cuz of busy schedule, but I can go tomorrow 12pm😁

then we'll see how tmw at 12.. wanna exchange Telegram ID ?

Guest To Dev
1 hour ago, Guest Dev said:

then we'll see how tmw at 12.. wanna exchange Telegram ID ?

Hye Dev, r u a sucker or seeking for a sucker? I am looking to get a good bj n can go to sunway if u can bj

Guest Dev
Just now, Guest To Dev said:

Hye Dev, r u a sucker or seeking for a sucker? I am looking to get a good bj n can go to sunway if u can bj

sure.. send me ur telegram ID

Guest Dev
24 minutes ago, Guest Gofit said:

At gofit right now 

too late bro 🥲 I go back alrdy.. tmw afternoon free ke? I'll chat with u on telegram u could share ur Tele ID with me

Guest Scm SJ

Can try newly open toilets at "old toy r us" shop, old wings. Scm

New, clean and understall design is high. Good for action. 

Guest dev
On 3/7/2024 at 1:36 PM, fun00 said:

tonight sunway/pacific anyone fun?need btm suck🥹

what about tomorrow around noon ?

Guest dev
On 3/9/2024 at 12:47 AM, Guest Scm SJ said:

Can try newly open toilets at "old toy r us" shop, old wings. Scm

New, clean and understall design is high. Good for action.

u free tmw afternoon ?

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.