Male HQ

Let me introduce some Korean judo athletes in Olympic games

Kwon

3 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Why are they so popular in gay scene? Korean guys are hot and cute.

Because they looks so hot. Their faces so young but bodys so man. Thesedays talking about them in korean gay forum are common.

4 hours ago, Kwon said:

Because they looks so hot. Their faces so young but bodys so man. Thesedays talking about them in korean gay forum are common.

Korean guys their body are always looks man! Dunno how they do it?

4 hours ago, Kwon said:

It's so true. When I was in Seoul, I wouldn't believe some guys are in their 30s/40s while they look like they're in their 20s. I believe it's due to their diet, skincare regime and cold weather which make them look so young. They tend to have this mismatched muscular body with baby face going on. I ended hooking up with a Korean guy who looks like he would be barred from buying alcohol but his body reveals years of rigorous training and sculpturing. Sometimes I just couldn't take him seriously when we had heated discussion.

Case in point, the Korean guy in "The Maze Runner" is actually 30 years old. He looks barely legal.

I wonder if their juices tastes like korean  ginseng fortified with korean red dates and lots of korean abalone porridge. Yummy. Imagine getting your ginseng shot right from the tap source with some fresh sweat and man man odor mixed together.

Can pengsan one and go straight to cock heaven.

• Guest locked this topic