Male HQ

Hug / cuddle buddy (compiled)

yoyo74

• 2 weeks later...
  • Bighands00 changed the title to Cuddle buddies to sleep
  • Bighands00 changed the title to Cuddle buddies
  • 2 weeks later...

Seeking not bad looking lean body light weight guys to hug or cuddle with. Do not ask me for anal oral sex. Can proceed to go for deeper friendship if click. My pic is in my profile and my Instagram data written in my profile have weekly topless photo of me if you wish to check it out who you would cuddle with. I jog every weekends and public holiday in a all gays group you can also join me jog if you wish

• kalel changed the title to Hug / cuddle buddy (compiled)
On 8/16/2024 at 5:33 PM, sasoriboi said:

anyone likes cuddles? body to body contact always feels good, whether as big spoon or small spoon. open to cuddling sessions with others, while watching shows (dont always need sex). preferably not too thin and not too thick. a good in between is always nice 😉

You look the right size... haha hehe

风没有形状,风骚才有!💋

54 167 67. Looking for long term friends or buddies (not into LTR) - maybe for chat, walk or swim. I usually click with manly, bimarrieds, average bodies or bears who care about their health and hygiene. If click, open to cuddling. Not interested in anal or oral or kissing; open to hugs and cuddles, going out and spending time together, companionship.

Hi. I'm seeking married/bi gentlemen who are keen for some discreet companionship & brotherhood sensual (not necessarily sexual) experiences.

Pm me if you're decent & interested to know me. Telegram yyQme

Am 45 181 87kg. Local ch. Straight-acting . Tall slightly stocky build.  I live west

Edited by yoyQ
5 hours ago, yoyQ said:

I love being hugged from behind.

Are there any kind and decent men who would be interested in hugging me and maybe spending the night? 

Sensuality and not necessarily sexuality.

PM me :)

On 9/1/2024 at 4:12 PM, yoyQ said:

Are there any kind and decent men who would be interested in hugging me and maybe spending the night? 

So lovely.....

风没有形状,风骚才有!💋

On 9/1/2024 at 4:12 PM, yoyQ said:

me too.. the feeling is like very safe.. missed this kind of feeling

looking for cuddle buddies. we can cuddle while watching tv or to sleep, light fun ok too but not the priority :)

sometimes just miss having another warm body to hug and enjoy sensual kissing too haha

i can travel or host (in the west)

38/184/88/chn average/stocky. easygoing and friendly.

anyone my age or younger, not too thin or too thick, average is fine!

message if keen