Male HQ

Seemed vague! NKF CEO ganna sack due to indiscretion w male ........

lovehandle

2 hours ago, FluteGuan said:

Can Purther break down into gay pilipenis? Selamat!

Lets say pour huundred pipty k in sg, assume halp r pinoy n halp r pinay, so about two twenty pive k pilipenis in sg.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest Creestean 吊丝
41 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

I also don't believe the young 20 yo pinoy nurse is so innocent . 

Never trust pinoys at all based on my own exoeriences.

He said he "can't say no to the CEO". The language here can be interpreted in two ways. One: the ceo is too attractive to resist, two: he can't disobey the ceo's wishes. It's pc double speak. Yes i doubt he is so innocent. He could jolly well be a kiss and tell backstabber, CEO seducer and manipulator. Only the persons involved will know THE TRUTH!

Guest Holy Shit

My gawd , how many of these crazeee evangelical nutcase churches does SG have ?

zion ?!!

for such a small country , they certainly need spirtitusl guidance !

6 minutes ago, FluteGuan said:

Thats a lot of pilipenises

Sir u long no go plucky plaza?

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

23 minutes ago, FluteGuan said:

Go por puck?!?

Por puck u only need to cum to dis porum.

Go plucky plaza to see pilipenis lah.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

Just now, bigdanbeam said:

My domestic helper has been reading this thread and laugh until chicken nut bread

Your helper is gay?

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

16 minutes ago, Guest Gas said:

A small fly pinoy can distroy a CEO in the company. Not bad.

This is the power of foreign talent.

Not only that.....bring down a family and also the church name....to add one more NKF reputation.

The two teenage kid and wife dun know how to face the rest of the people know and unknown.

NKF reputation now in turmoil

Church member felt discomfort about going to church on sunday service mass.

Whether we like it or not, if you want to be rich and powerful, joining an evangelical church is a smart choice. Esp if you are into businesses. Lots of ready sheep to buy from you.

1 minute ago, Diamond said:

Not only that.....bring down a family and also the church name....to add one more NKF reputation.

The two teenage kid and wife dun know how to face the rest of the people know and unknown.

If they can get rid of his gayness, then many will see this as divine intervention and join the church. Who doesn't want a community that promises wealth in life and the afterlife?

The problem is the success rate is not very high. It really require a divine intervention or a major brain concussion.

I didn't care if he was earning half a million dollars when he was fired for indiscretions. But now that his indiscretion was that with a Filthypinoy, and one who was hired into his own organization, in favor of other Singaporeans  for his CHEAP labor, I have no objections if he is to burn in hell for that. He reaps what he sows. Everyone ultimately pays the total price for going cheap. He got his just desserts.   :twisted:

17 minutes ago, Guest guest said:

So what if Edmund kwok is christian. The christian label is no assurance of good character. Christians are the most hypocrite people on earth

70773d1319496317-club-q-q107-loyalty-club-southern-only-v4-bravo-clap.gif

WELL SAID

2 hours ago, Diamond said:

Aiya family behind him

church behind him

Pilipenis was also behind him.

No need scared la.

7 minutes ago, FluteGuan said:

Tongue twister

If pilipines nurse has pilipenis

and pilipines nurses have pilipenises

how many pilipenises do all pilipines nurses have?

Pourty pive pieces of pecan pies.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

15 minutes ago, FluteGuan said:

Tongue twister

If pilipines nurse has pilipenis

and pilipines nurses have pilipenises

how many pilipenises do all pilipines nurses have?

Pilipine nurses have no penises. 

3 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:
No name calling, the Pinoys contribute a lot to Singapore. Give them the respeCt they deserve!

Take our money and still want our respect?

Shouldn't it be the other way: giving us the respect since they need our money?

One cool quality of the Filipino is their multi-ethnic background. It makes them more open to interaction. Filipino's are expressive and out-spoken in English which makes them approachable. The profiles they write of themselves is unparalleled in Asia. They are romantic by nature, given to physical display of hugging, kissing, singing and dancing. In the West, they are the choice of men looking for Asian partners - male or female, owing to their English, international outlook and Christianity.

3 hours ago, Guest Hakim said:

One cool quality of the Filipino is their multi-ethnic background. It makes them more open to interaction. Filipino's are expressive and out-spoken in English which makes them approachable. The profiles they write of themselves is unparalleled in Asia. They are romantic by nature, given to physical display of hugging, kissing, singing and dancing. In the West, they are the choice of men looking for Asian partners - male or female, owing to their English, international outlook and Christianity.

Gosh... do we really have to go through another one of those empty boasting from a Filthypinoy? We are really no longer impressed vomit.gif~c200

On 11/16/2016 at 3:37 PM, Guest no standards said:

You  guys call him cute good looking...OMG

I know right? Those who thinks he is cute and would do him are seriously desperate!!!

On 11/20/2016 at 8:50 AM, Guest Guest said:
No name calling, the Pinoys contribute a lot to Singapore. Give them the respeCt they deserve!

•  

FUCK OFF! Do they work for FREE??? They came willingly and made their money.  

19 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Gosh... do we really have to go through another one of those empty boasting from a Filthypinoy? We are really no longer impressed vomit.gif~c200

In the west, the Filthypinoy are considered to be the mother of all sluts! Everyone of us with partners are wary of them as they will shamelessly seduce your boyfriend and snatch them at all costs. They have zero integrity and are desperate to the core of their soul. They constantly hook up with very old guys just to get PR.  They are fake. They smile a lot on the outside but have a dagger waiting to kill you at anytime, on the inside!

11 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

In the west, the Filthypinoy are considered to be the mother of all sluts! Everyone of us with partners are wary of them as they will shamelessly seduce your boyfriend and snatch them at all costs. They have zero integrity and are desperate to the core of their soul. They constantly hook up with very old guys just to get PR.  They are fake. They smile a lot on the outside but have a dagger waiting to kill you at anytime, on the inside!

In the West AND in the East as well, Filthypinoy are considered to be the mother of all slots.

I have quite a few Pinoy colleagues in my company.

They seem so friendly and close together, always speaking and talking to each other in their own language and forming their own clique. Sounds familiar? They will go to each other's house sometimes for BBQ, birthday celebrations, baby's birthday etc. etc. 

Very difficult to get into their group, me being a local Chinese Singaporean.

Now I begin to wonder are they really fake even to each other? :unsure:

2 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

They seem so friendly and close together, always speaking and talking to each other in their own language and forming their own clique. Sounds familiar? They will go to each other's house sometimes for BBQ, birthday celebrations, baby's birthday etc. etc. 

If you notice foreigners in Spore, most are quite expressive towards each other amongst themselves.

It is the Singaporeans whom are not friendly towards each other, many are simply guarded, even with Sporeans.

It is the same abroad, Singaporeans also do not like to mix amongst themselves like how non-Sporeans are, locally and in Singapore.  I know this as I was in States for some years, I can see the 'reservations' displayed  amongst our Sporeans - outwardly courteous, but never genuinely warm.

If anything was to be blamed, it is our education system (which does not emphasize expressiveness) and our 'values' (do not trust others).

3 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Girl, u need to puff up ur sleeves and buy the pineaple fibre dress!

then bring on the puto and cheese and ure one of their own!

wish u luck!

It's unfair to tar all Filipinos by the actions of a few. I'm Chinese Singaporean btw. For every one such as this NKF employee or that racist TTSH nurse, there are tens of honest Filipino domestic workers who help raise decent Singaporean kids, many of whom have parents who have no choice but to leave their children with the help.

Bottomline is the ex-CEO should've known better. I feel sorry for his family and him, and genuinely hope they can be harmonious whether they stay together.

I'm not sure why this was made public. Would a discreet dismissal not have sufficed? If it were subsequently leaked, would it not be adequate to then say immediate action had been taken to dismiss the CEO? Would not even the homophobic segment have accepted that explanation without prejudicing NKF's donation income. Is the wrong doing related to financial dishonesty or mismanagement? Despite best intent, is the NKF now not dragged through another public scandal yet again?

Blowing Wind has had a big problem for years now.

The site is full of people who are Singapore gay society's worst enemies, with constant bitching, racism, ageism, and spending more time calling each other names than relating constructively.

The xenophobia is appalling and unwarranted; nobody is an angel, and there are  some really nasty pieces of work posting on the site. I have not registered to post this, but the anonymous postings are frequently the worst...maybe the moderators could keep an eye on thee worst offenders. I'm sure you know who they are.

Grow up or give up.

Guest HOWDY DOODY

I was havin a burger at the 24 hr McD at ave6 angmokio the night before.

This nice looking and well built Pinoy guy asked to share the table with me as the place was packed... and boy how could I refuse... he wore a real tight fitting pair of low rise berms and tee. He sat next to me, and just began chatting, very friendly guy indeed.

I was half way thru my burger, when he said he'd get coffee if I'd like some...as he stood up I could see his nice tight butt... and while holding my burger buns in my hands.... I was thinking it would be nice to munch on his..

Funny though, I've shared a table with sg guys, but none ever spoke a word.... just gobbled their food and left.

Too bad we did not exchange contact num. Hope to bump into him again. 

Cheers.

Guest Pecan porky pies

Pinoy men are passionate, emotionally expressive and have sweet mouths. Just close one eye and pretend they are latin amuricunts. Hurhurhur...

14 hours ago, Guest Angmoh said:

Blowing Wind has had a big problem for years now.

The site is full of people who are Singapore gay society's worst enemies, with constant bitching, racism, ageism, and spending more time calling each other names than relating constructively.

The xenophobia is appalling and unwarranted; nobody is an angel, and there are  some really nasty pieces of work posting on the site. I have not registered to post this, but the anonymous postings are frequently the worst...maybe the moderators could keep an eye on thee worst offenders. I'm sure you know who they are.

Grow up or give up.

Your own advise is much more suited for yourself than anybody else.

2 hours ago, Guest Pecan porky pies said:

Pinoy men are passionate, emotionally expressive and have sweet mouths. Just close one eye and pretend they are latin amuricunts. Hurhurhur...

2 hours ago, Guest Pecan porky pies said:

And yes, they have cuter butts among asians...

preview.png

19 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

It's unfair to tar all Filipinos by the actions of a few. I'm Chinese Singaporean btw. For every one such as this NKF employee or that racist TTSH nurse, there are tens of honest Filipino domestic workers who help raise decent Singaporean kids, many of whom have parents who have no choice but to leave their children with the help.

Oh! So you need to resort to talking about good HOUSE MAIDS now? By the way, it is a natural fact if the number of good people outnumber the bad ones. But to have these Filthypinoy trash coming here to heap self-praise and show their arrogance around, ONE is more than enuf.

• 1 year later...
  • Guest locked this topic