Male HQ

Why must Tourist come to singapore?

Guest Guest

5 hours ago, Guest Gas said:

Gay sex is illegal in Singapore whether private or public, it is even more serious if you play with "boys"

Hopefully one day Singapore catches up with modern times and repeals 377a.

Hopefully Singaporeans one day wake up and realize the deceptions by Christian televangelists who make their money bashing homosexuality.

1 hour ago, Steve5380 said:

Hopefully Singaporeans one day wake up and realize the deceptions by Christian televangelists who make their money bashing homosexuality.

We don't have televangelist here in Sg... :doh:

2 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

We always like to blame the Christain only and not the Government, We did not ask why the Government is giving so much face to the Christain and so concern about their view. seem like the Government is being held hostage by their vote.

40 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

We always like to blame the Christain only and not the Government, We did not ask why the Government is giving so much face to the Christain and so concern about their view. seem like the Government is being held hostage by their vote.

No, the government give face to everyone and bully anyone else whom they can bully, especially the minority citizens.

9 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

We don't have televangelist here in Sg... :doh:

You are right, they are not televangelists like in the US.  They are non-denominational and they spill their deceptions in their megachurches only.  Probably the small place makes it not worth to broadcast the services on TV.

Guest Fundie wannabe pundits

Taiwanese anti-gay marriage christians used deceltion to fool the public in order to create fear and resistance towards gay marriage. In Singapore, the same ilk of christians infiltrate AWARE, write poison letters filled with lies demonizing homosexuals to government and news media whenever they find homosexual voices in the public sphere. They are cut from the same cloth. Now that gay marriage is legalized in murica, they have redirected their resources to fund xtian fundie operations overseas. Why else can Taiwanese xtian fundies spend NT 3 million on ads to propagate lies about homosexuals on all major tv and newspapers prime time slots? That amount of money can buy a 4 room hdb flat in Singapore ten years ago! Money that could have helped charities wasted to spread hate.

I live my 52yrs in Singapore and have travelled quite a bit too and as far as Europe. Every country have their good and bad and many times its their own locals who look at the bad first. When you are in Bangkok food is cheap and things are cheap but its not always about quality. Food is great and cheap but if your stomach is weak then street food in Bangkok is not for you. Someway or another you don't really find you are safe as you hear about muggings and bombings .Even when you travel to USA or Europe, there is always going to be someone who is racist or just being in the wrong place and wrong time you get mugged or even worst killed. Transport in some of this Cities is so expensive and complicated and if you go to Philipines or Indonesia or even Hongkong or China language is many times a problem unless you speak the language.

Now look back in Singapore first thing is everything is mostly in English or sometimes 4 different languages and our transport system is affordable, most of the time reliable, and even our taxis are not allowed to cheat us and all of this is due to laws and government control. I am not saying our government is the best but they are doing something and it works. We as singaporeans or whoever lives here knows its a safe place and everything has a system. As what some of you have stated , if you really don't like it here get out cause most of us here like or love being in Singapore with all its flaws.. So best thing is don't always compare but find ways around things to make it better

Guest No Copy
On 19/12/2016 at 2:30 AM, Guest Like a vajajay said:

The cabinet is made up of dull, insipid christians who only know how to toe that stupid we-are-all-very-pure-and-virginal-and-safe line.

I am suspicious that the above text is a fake post acting as "Like a vajajay". I know Like a vajajay so well so I don't believe that this post is from him.

Guest All Copy
7 hours ago, Guest No Copy said:

I am suspicious that the above text is a fake post acting as "Like a vajajay". I know Like a vajajay so well so I don't believe that this post is from him.

Weak sauce.

• Guest locked this topic