Male HQ

Singapore Local News! + Crime & Punishment (Non Gay) (Compiled)

pinkslut

Guest comments

Singaporean on May 30, 2010 at 9:30 pm

What has become of Singaporeans? Some dies and so many comments seem to be jokes. Is this respectful? How would one feel reading such trash if one is the next-of-kin of the deceased?

S on May 30, 2010 at 9:45 pm

On the facts, the deceased is no doubt a victim. But has anyone wondered why he was being killed? Is anyone really clear about the circumstances?

It’s against the law, yes, but sometimes people get driven to desperation and insanity.

Pink on May 30, 2010 at 9:58 pm

Someones’ child, brother, husband, friend has died its a tragedy …

Dragon on May 30, 2010 at 9:59 pm

…tot it is safe country..

Vin on May 30, 2010 at 10:02 pm

The world of today values no human life. too bad. God is watching from heaven the altrocities on earth.

Wesley on May 30, 2010 at 10:26 pm

Umm, WOW you guys make a HUGE fuss over one guys murder and are starting to take it really seriously… O.O”

Not that it’s a bad thing but from where I came from one guys murder isn’t even worth mentioning on the news or papers…

Guess Singapore is the safest place on Earth.

Kenson7Shan on May 30, 2010 at 10:38 pm

So Much Things Have Been Happening, Poor Guy What Have He Done To Deserve This. All The Best To CID!!

Supersasha on May 30, 2010 at 10:48 pm

Face the facts guys!

Singapore is progressively getting more and more unsafe.

I have a friend who was robbed at knife point near the Singapore Expo.

This victim is clearly not as lucky.

There are just not enough police patrolling the streets.

And there are so many immigrants, many illegal.

So I say, let’s send a clear and concise message to the government that they need to step up to the plate and stop patting themselves in the back.

charlie on May 30, 2010 at 10:53 pm

LOL.why everytime murder the body is always found at kallang one?

Dragon on May 30, 2010 at 10:56 pm

101% supersasha..i agreed

Emoangel on May 30, 2010 at 11:20 pm

Hearing of deaths and all. Story of my life.

zi_sept on May 30, 2010 at 11:39 pm

Someone called police 7.30am, pronounced dead around 8am somebody could saved his life? is

ok to save his life first or just leave it to the police?

chen su bian on May 30, 2010 at 11:41 pm

Man found dead along Kallang Road

Bus hit 3-year old boy

Man Hit Train – MRT service disrupted

What’s happening in Singapore??????

TP follower on May 30, 2010 at 11:43 pm

What a sad news… At this moment,it is not to blame who & who,just have to pray for this indian man rest in peace.Hope that peoples around the world can be more good to each others like brothers & sisters relationship,let’s UNITE TOGETHER to creat a world of PEACE..!

Steve Ong on May 30, 2010 at 11:45 pm

I total agree with supersassha, not enough police officer in Singapore. Singapore is not like last time, fairly safe. Now its getting unsafe. Anyone work in the Police force? or government? please let the people up there knows whats going on in singapore street nowadays.

The people up there always driving everywhere so it is safe for them so they might not know all this.

:Lady Love on May 31, 2010 at 12:08 am

Maybe governments should add more CCTV cameras to all Areas and Corners of Singapore.

Clearly, condominium security officers are not good enough nowadays

God Bless Singapore and God bless Mr.Deceased,

However we should die, we should all Rest in Peace.

Suesylvester on May 31, 2010 at 12:12 am

Very sad for this poor man. But seriously this is one of the funniest forums I’ve read in ages! Keep up the good work and keep up your English as a 7th language classes. Nice work! Lol

Kallangboy on May 31, 2010 at 12:34 am

i was there on the bus around 10 plus in the morning, i thought it was a mass murder cause there were 4 tents that are usually used for those victims. but freaky as hell.

I m Legion, cause i m manyyyyy on May 31, 2010 at 12:48 am

every where people die, this is happen around the world,including singapore ok, why so big deal, why? singapore cannot die people ah? Ask u all, is it sngapore part of the world as well? People die of so many causes, is call reduce population cause with one person die, a new born will take their place. A new destiny will rise……………………….

Eng Wah on May 31, 2010 at 12:58 am

Am resident in Kallang, not surprised had expected something. Noted this area there are

regular grouping of Indians and Bangala at night and Beers are consumed at most of the open area here, including the one at end off French Rd. Do note that Police do make petrols, but none ever stop to check.

EuanTranduil on May 31, 2010 at 12:59 am

there could be so many possibilities that lead to his death.money,revenge or he could have offended someone to get this come uppance…for now all i can think of is that somebody out there had just lost a son,father,husband,brother,relative or a friend…

Imagination on May 31, 2010 at 1:11 am

Let us search for the truth. Why is it that the only visual of a murder case is a police car? Could it be that someone had stolen this police car and it was parked directly 50m from the dead indian man? Oh no… the story get exciting ! Go Go Go!

ohno on May 31, 2010 at 1:14 am

I am crying. Will I be killed next?

• 1 month later...

Finally, there is justice after cheating so many people's money.

has anyone here been involved with sunshine empire ??

My ex-PC tried to offer to all of us after he ORD, luckily I had blacklisted MLM relating stuffs long long time ago !

Sunshine empire trio sentenced, ex-head gets 9 years' jail

By Shaffiq Alkhatib | Posted: 30 July 2010 1219 hrs

Photos 1 of 1

Phang Wah (centre, 3rd left) surrounded by lawyers

SINGAPORE: The head of the now-defunct multi-level marketing firm, Sunshine Empire, 49-year old Phang Wah has been sentenced to nine years' jail and fined $60,000.

He was convicted earlier this month on July 16 for several offences, including running a fraudulent trading company and falsifying accounts.

Phang's 46-year-old wife, Neo Kuon Huay was also fined $60,000 for her involvement in what is believed to be the biggest Ponzi-like scheme in Singapore.

The ex-company director, 29-year old Jackie Hoo Choon Cheat was sentenced to seven years' jail.

Phang and Hoo are each guilty of eight charges related to criminal breach of trust involving nearly a million dollars.

Phang and his spouse are also guilty of six counts of falsifying accounts involving nearly $600,000.

For running a fraudulent business, Phang and Hoo could have been jailed for up to seven years and fined a maximum of $15,000.

And for criminal breach of trust, they could have been jailed for up to 10 years and fined or face life imprisonment.

For falsifying accounts, Phang and Neo could have been jailed for up to seven years and fined.

- CNA/jm

Source from channelnewsasia

Guest Guest

Phang Wah (centre, 3rd left) surrounded by lawyers

Mr Phang Wah's brother - the self-proclaimed 亚洲命理风水权威 -- 彭钟桦大师 did not advise him how to avoid this ?! <太甲>曰: "天作孽 , 犹可违 。自作孽 ,不可活 .’ 此之 谓 也 。”

http://www.ntlglobal.com/yzs/

master3.jpg

Guest guest

Most people fall into their trap because of "greed". All wanted quick money. They are smart to exploit on that but not smart to run away. TOo much publicity on the chinese newspaper so kena caught lor...

One thing for sure, never believe in MLM or not every road is pave with gold.

Most people fall into their trap because of "greed". All wanted quick money. They are smart to exploit on that but not smart to run away. TOo much publicity on the chinese newspaper so kena caught lor...

One thing for sure, never believe in MLM or not every road is pave with gold.

Yeah.. i agree with you... those people will ask you if you want to work part time with good money...

I've came across such mlm business b4, they will brain wash you when you meet them at the office, telling you ,"look at that guy over there, he's only our age and he is driving bmw... join us and you will be as successful as him soon". seriously i find all these simply bullshit, if there is such a good thing on earth, no one will study so hard in order to get into MNCs. in short it is all a matter of greed. mind games actually :)

• 1 month later...

Smartphones like iPhones/Android have become so easy to use. I have friends / colleagues pre-viewing videos together on their smartphone. Then share the videos with each other.

However if you keep "pxxn" on your handphone and for some problems got caught; Whether you get sentence to Jail or just a Fine, it depends on the circumstances, the quality, quantity and the nature of the films.

The guideline to be considered a "small quantity" seems to be "less than 20". So don't be greedy, go clear you handphone/laptop/iPad if you have more than that.

----------------------------------------------------

Man gets jail for having obscene films in phone

By Desmond Ng, The New Paper 11-09-10

http://www.digitalone.com.sg/news/article/13242/1

HAVING obscene DVDs in your possession is an offence - people know that.

But what about having an obscene film in your mobile phone, laptop or iPad even?

Answer: It is still an offence.

The court was told that Tan Hiap Hua, 49, had been taken to the lock-up at the Police Cantonment complex on Feb 10 this year as he was under investigation for other offences.

Police officer Wong Pang Wai was interviewing him then and took his mobile phone from him.

On checking Tan's mobile phone, the officer found 38 obscene video clips on the phone and seized it.

The video clips were transferred to a CD-ROM and sent to the Board of Film Censors for analysis. The board later confirmed that the films were obscene.

Tan admitted to possessing the obscene films and acknowledged that he knew it was an offence.

In his mitigation, his lawyer, Mr Tan Hsuan Boon, said that Tan had downloaded the 38 obscene films from the Internet onto his mobile phone for his private viewing.

Tan was sentenced to three months' jail.

In sentencing, district judge Liew Thiam Leng said that the primary concern in sentencing for such cases was the protection of the public.

The type of sentence will depend on the circumstances, the quality, quantity and the nature of the films and whether there is any element of commercial gain.

Said the judge: "A non-custodial sentence is reserved for isolated offences where the number of films are small (usually less than 20), and it is for personal use, where there is no commercial element and the accused has pleaded guilty and is a first offender."

Tan was found with 38 such clips, which the court noted was a large number. And it was also unusual to store so many on a mobile phone for private viewing.

The court also noted that Tan had a long list of antecedents which included possession of obscene films, theft, cheating, housebreaking as well as a series of traffic offences.

Added the judge: "It is clear that the accused is still committing offences despite having gone through corrective training for five years.

"The court took into consideration that the accused had a total of 38 obscene films in his possession, as well as his previous antecedents."

For possession of obscene films under the Film Act, Tan could have been fined upto $500 for each film and jailed six months.

Tan is appealing against his jail sentence.

• 6 months later...
Guest Guest

Poor thing. According to papers he is good-looking & good bod. Hunky boy boy raped CB girl now must faced jail & cane. I think go in he will find new type of joy. Sure kena fxxk until song song

Poor thing. According to papers he is good-looking & good bod. Hunky boy boy raped CB girl now must faced jail & cane. I think go in he will find new type of joy. Sure kena fxxk until song song

What the hell is your problem? You're so stupid, feeling sorry for a guy who raped somebody.

What the hell is your problem? You're so stupid, feeling sorry for a guy who raped somebody.

The problem is that he wanted to be the victim of the "good looking good bod Hunky boy boy"

Guest Guest

Me har? Hmm no problem....just say he v poor thing loh. That CB girl good lah, learn a lesson. I bet she rolling on bed, giggling & fondling herself to sleep every night....with tears of joy steaming down her cheeks

Guest Guest

According to papers she already not virgin & had multiple sex intercourse.

Aiya, she go to dance club already must be careful, still never control her liquor, wear mini skirt and danced initimately with a stranger, she also has to be blamed. Serves her right. The man so poor thing

Guest amidst_the_stars

Whatever it is the man is still largely at fault, but the girl is not totally blameless either. Just because she dresses scantily, dances provocatively and is not exactly virginal doesn't mean he's allowed to rape her.

Guest Guest

Whatever it is the man is still largely at fault, but the girl is not totally blameless either. Just because she dresses scantily, dances provocatively and is not exactly virginal doesn't mean he's allowed to rape her.

the girl is not totally blameless

vs

Just because she dresses scantily, dances provocatively and is not exactly virginal doesn't mean he's allowed to rape her :whistle:

Can you spell c-o-n-t-r-a-d-i-c-t-i-o-n? :rolleyes:

Guest amidst_the_stars

Yeah I can. It's your own problem if you can't understand my post ?

At least I am not promoting warped and corrupted values like these :

Aiya, she go to dance club already must be careful, still never control her liquor, wear mini skirt and danced initimately with a stranger, she also has to be blamed. Serves her right. The man so poor thing

Me har? Hmm no problem....just say he v poor thing loh. That CB girl good lah, learn a lesson. I bet she rolling on bed, giggling & fondling herself to sleep every night....with tears of joy steaming down her cheeks

Guest Scholar

This type of argumentative statements are used by scholar lah ..... :rolleyes: :whistle:

On one hand the girl is not totally blameless BUT on the other hand, the man conducts shouldn't be condoned .........

He got an A and you got an F .... hahaha

the girl is not totally blameless

vs

Just because she dresses scantily, dances provocatively and is not exactly virginal doesn't mean he's allowed to rape her :whistle:

Can you spell c-o-n-t-r-a-d-i-c-t-i-o-n? :rolleyes:

She wasn't raped because she didn't control her liquor or because she wore a mini skirt. She was raped because this guy decided to rape her.

Guest Guest

yes the guy is not bad looking but serves him right because if the girl is not willing, it is rape. im sure he can still find other girls who are willing parties.

thats why many guys, no matter straight or gay, always think with their dicks and not their brains.

Guest amidst_the_stars

She wasn't raped because she didn't control her liquor or because she wore a mini skirt. She was raped because this guy decided to rape her.

Yeah. I can't believe that there are people condoning the acts of the guy and saying that she deserves it just because the guy is "hot"? Why I said the girl wasn't totally blameless was because she seem to be too careless in her actions. She should have at least a friend by her side if she wanted to go on a partying spree, to help look out for her.

Edited by amidst_the_stars

that picture above, is it the picture of the reporter or the picture of the rapist?

It is the picture of the woman. That victim actually looks like a man. Come on, this is not rocket science.

Volunteering for the underwear association for third world countries. Please donate your used underwear to me.

Guest Guest

It is the picture of the woman. That victim actually looks like a man. Come on, this is not rocket science.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA :thumb:

You're my fav.

Why did that fxxking slut follow him home when she's not gonna let him fxxk?

Men are always at the losing end when it comes to sexual accusations. Consensual sex can be turned to rape. All it needs is for the woman to deny it was consensual and there, the Man is accused of rape. The law protects women. I wonder if ever there will come a time when the law protects men when it comes to sex.

Edited by recklessbootlegger

i kno its obviously the reporter,

but it did mention that the guy is an ex model, perhaps they got hold of one of his picture shots?

Im so speechless sometimes i ran out of sarcastic remarks.

Volunteering for the underwear association for third world countries. Please donate your used underwear to me.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA :thumb:

You're my fav.

Why did that fxxking slut follow him home when she's not gonna let him fxxk?

For the records, "that fxxking slut" DID NOT follow him home. He was supposed to send her back.

As much as I empathize with him, he simply doesnt have enough strong evidence to suggest that the girl had consensual sex.

I recalled many yrs ago, a fxxking slut actually accused a commando of raping her in fear of her bf finding out. She mentioned that she was totally drunk and beyond consciousness when he "dragged" her into the hotel room. Fortunately for the commando, the hotel cctv captured the fact that she was totally sober when she "walked" in with him giggling away.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

wow that guy is hot I want him to rape me

"The two of us are living in the same era, believing in the same future

Yesterday’s tears and today’s smiles will stay true

We’ve experienced the same pain, we’ve gathered the same kindness

And we’ll turn them into the strength to live on tomorrow"

progress - ayumi hamasaki

Guest model rapist

This article has many of his pictures http://news.asiaone.com/News/AsiaOne%2BNews/Crime/Story/A1Story20110405-271914.html

He's not brilliantly handsome, but with that look he can get lots of girls. Why must rape??? I think the girl also exaggerates things a bit. Where got so drama one. This is Singapore leh. If she doesn't know where she is, she can always walk down to the road and try waving a cab or ask for help. Why must keep on staying in his house and crying like a stupid two grader?

Guest Guest

Yah now the itchy CB slut on fours at home blaming her wrong action......of reporting him to the police

"KNN, I should not have been so drama. Now DUA DAI Ji Liao....CCB next time who can fxxk my itchy CB like him...Yiao Siew"

Guest Centrino

i kno its obviously the reporter,

but it did mention that the guy is an ex model, perhaps they got hold of one of his picture shots?

No, the article mentioned that the girl was an ex model, and the reporter is a hunk. The rapist is the colorful fonts. Clearer to you now?

Guest Guest

To KAN one rotten Pua CB and pay the price of jail & cane is really pricey! Like eating a lousy dish yet paying 5 star restaurant prices.

Incidentally the giuy didn't seem tt dumb. He shld know the price to pay for rape, and he knew the gal already called the mom, yet he went on raping her??? The slut is innocent & didn't lead him on????

He should have video like the commando case then upload for all to see...

This article has many of his pictures http://news.asiaone.com/News/AsiaOne%2BNews/Crime/Story/A1Story20110405-271914.html

He's not brilliantly handsome, but with that look he can get lots of girls. Why must rape??? I think the girl also exaggerates things a bit. Where got so drama one. This is Singapore leh. If she doesn't know where she is, she can always walk down to the road and try waving a cab or ask for help. Why must keep on staying in his house and crying like a stupid two grader?

This is Singapore, yes, but have you met Singaporeans? They don't want to get involved with anything. You try asking them for help and they'll just walk away. So no, the girl didn't exaggerate.

Guest Guest F

It was reported that the judge said that even if it was consensual sex, the fact that the woman was totally drunk, it cannot be construed as consensual sex also.

This means cannot have sex after drinking as it is tantamount to rape.

I wonder what would be his chance of getting a lighter sentence after his appeal.

Guest model rapist

It was reported that the judge said that even if it was consensual sex, the fact that the woman was totally drunk, it cannot be construed as consensual sex also.

This means cannot have sex after drinking as it is tantamount to rape.

I wonder what would be his chance of getting a lighter sentence after his appeal.

Ya haha.

I just think the court is too harsh. Nowadays if having sex with drunken people equal raping, then I guess we all can claim we have been raped many times before if we want to.

Normally I will support girls over straight guys, but in this case I just think it's unfair.

Guest Guest

Ya haha.

I just think the court is too harsh. Nowadays if having sex with drunken people equal raping, then I guess we all can claim we have been raped many times before if we want to.

Normally I will support girls over straight guys, but in this case I just think it's unfair.

I totally agree with you!

First of all, did the girl go clubbing alone without any other friends? If she did, how can she get drunk? Did she not think how will she be going home? I believe she's also sending the wrong message to the poor guy. She was dancing with him, right? A stranger?

Yes! The court is too harsh. The girl also should be responsible for her action too.

I really feel sorry for the guy's family. Feel so sad when I read the statement made by his father. Poor guy's future and reputation...

Today the local media reported that he has a new girlfriend for the past year, who stood by him. Good for him but the way it was reported made him look like he's sex crazy! REALLY!!!

Agreed. The girl is as much to blame. She has the guts to drink til she's senseless, dance sexily with a stranger and then play the part of the holy virgin in distress??? That's far too much. The law in Singapore is bias in that respect. Remember the underaged girl who lured so many men to have sex with her? The men are all punished for their misdeed but the girl??? Protected by the law. Same case here. Sigh.

Edited by recklessbootlegger

I totally agree with recklessbootlegger.

Much as many will pity the lady, i do feel the law is being unfair to the mini mart boss. Any punishment meted to the lady? When the lady goes to an event at such, she must be able to take care of herself, watch her behaviour, hold her drinks etc... if she can't discipline herself, then how can she simply cry foul when things happened? Just look at the number of accidents involving BMW cars on the roads. These are performance cars. If the drivers can't handle them and crashed. Can they blame BMW?

Similiarly to guys. Be it a straight or AJ pubs, please take care of yourself. I have seen too many cases of guys so damn dead drunk.. God knows what happened to them...

Agreed. The girl is as much to blame. She has the guts to drink til she's senseless, dance sexily with a stranger and then play the part of the holy virgin in distress??? That's far too much. The law in Singapore is bias in that respect. Remember the underaged girl who lured so many men to have sex with her? The men are all punished for their misdeed but the girl??? Protected by the law. Same case here. Sigh.

Men are always at the losing end when it comes to sexual accusations. Consensual sex can be turned to rape. All it needs is for the woman to deny it was consensual and there, the Man is accused of rape. The law protects women. I wonder if ever there will come a time when the law protects men when it comes to sex.

If you come to Middle East countries, I am sure men will be protected by governments and laws when it comes to sex ;-)

Sometimes, the greatest journey is the distance between two people

Guest Guest F

I read in 晚报or新明a few days ago that the girl had more or less got over with the ordeal and move on and now have a good looking hunky boy friend which can be seen in her facebook.

Guest Guest

I read in 晚报or新明a few days ago that the girl had more or less got over with the ordeal and move on and now have a good looking hunky boy friend which can be seen in her facebook.

SLUT..........hopefully her BF punch her CB into a piece of rotten meat...........

• G_M changed the title to 4 months' jail for man who molested Scoot stewardess on board flight to Singapore
  • G_M locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, locked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • G_M locked, locked, locked and locked this topic
  • G_M locked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.