Male HQ

I am attracted to a hotel male staff during my biz trip

Guest Guest

I recently went overseas business trip and found myself thinking about this cute hotel staff all the time while I'm back.

He looks young and well-groomed and speaks in a very gentle and polite manner. His body under his thin white shirt seemed well-toned and very appealing to me.

I managed to find his fb and instagram accounts where he posted quite a number of selfies and photos of his body. There is even 2 photos of his butt in CK underwear taken in bed.

His relationship status is single. The thing is his sexual orientation is a big ? and I'm hesitant whether I should add him as friend on my fb.

He works in this hotel which my boss and team usually lodge in for biz trip to this city.

Hmmm.......:mellow:

Always remember mixing work and pleasure can be DISASTROUS. Also best to ''eat'' in a country and not to bring ''leftover'' on the plane back to Singapore. 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

11 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

I recently went overseas business trip and found myself thinking about this cute hotel staff all the time while I'm back.

He looks young and well-groomed and speaks in a very gentle and polite manner. His body under his thin white shirt seemed well-toned and very appealing to me.

I managed to find his fb and instagram accounts where he posted quite a number of selfies and photos of his body. There is even 2 photos of his butt in CK underwear taken in bed.

His relationship status is single. The thing is his sexual orientation is a big ? and I'm hesitant whether I should add him as friend on my fb.

He works in this hotel which my boss and team usually lodge in for biz trip to this city.

Why are younso scared of your boss? So what if your boss use the hotel  all the time? That guy is not working in your company right? So what is there to be afraid?

What you should do is be upfront and tell that hotel staff straight..you are instrested in him physically and emotionally. Tell him to resign from hos job. Buy him a 1 way ticket to singapore and you will give him sg$1000 a month.

Action..dont just talk and talk and do nothing like the 70% of singaporeans.

You are attracted to him, his body. How far do you want to carry this infatuation to?

I am sure you are no longer a kid, why do you need advice for such small things? You want to add him. by all means. 

He is there, you are here. If you have intention to add him to start a long term relationship or fly there to satisfy your lust, chances are small.

Last year I did seduce a hse keeping male staff. When I checked into my room, he was next door doing cleaning. A good & fit looking guy, tat is y I got attracted to him. After 2 to 3 days observing his timing doing hse keeping at my next door rooms, I intend to try my luck. Shower is e best excuse so I naked myself wrapping only with a bathe towel around my waist. I open my door & call for him asking him to top up my shower gel & shampoo in my room bcos I had finish mine & I nid a shower now. He came out of e bathe room telling me he had finish toping up e amenities. I walk to him intend to give him tips then I purposely let my towel drop off from my waist tat I had already loosen it & also stroke to half erected before hand . He pick up my towel giving me a lustful smile while passing it back to me. I say "ooppss sorry" & gave him his tips & telling him "I feel shy now bcos u saw my cock". He look at me smiling & his hand started rubbing his crotch area while my cock had already hard straighten. I move nearer to him & put my hand on his crotch then unbutton his pants pull down his underwear & stroke his hard cock. After awhile he stop me & pull up his underwear & pants saying he nid to work now. Then no more happening bcos me checking out late afternoon. 

Guest Neh Neh
14 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Last year I did seduce a hse keeping male staff. When I checked into my room, he was next door doing cleaning. A good & fit looking guy, tat is y I got attracted to him. After 2 to 3 days observing his timing doing hse keeping at my next door rooms, I intend to try my luck. Shower is e best excuse so I naked myself wrapping only with a bathe towel around my waist. I open my door & call for him asking him to top up my shower gel & shampoo in my room bcos I had finish mine & I nid a shower now. He came out of e bathe room telling me he had finish toping up e amenities. I walk to him intend to give him tips then I purposely let my towel drop off from my waist tat I had already loosen it & also stroke to half erected before hand . He pick up my towel giving me a lustful smile while passing it back to me. I say "ooppss sorry" & gave him his tips & telling him "I feel shy now bcos u saw my cock". He look at me smiling & his hand started rubbing his crotch area while my cock had already hard straighten. I move nearer to him & put my hand on his crotch then unbutton his pants pull down his underwear & stroke his hard cock. After awhile he stop me & pull up his underwear & pants saying he nid to work now. Then no more happening bcos me checking out late afternoon. 

Nice story. Please continue.

• 1 month later...
On Tuesday, January 17, 2017 at 0:19 AM, Guest Guest said:

While picking up your towel, you should rub your crotch on his face. 

Don't read and response to guests' post

Guest KanKaChng
On 1/15/2017 at 11:34 AM, Guest Guest said:

Go "Kan" his mouth and ass....remember to give a tip

Guest triple horn

All you cheap and terrible cheapskate cant even accord basic respect to employeesvof hotel who arevjust trying to make an homest living by workingbin a hotel.

Guest kankarchng can go and fall off a cliff.

3 hours ago, Guest BKK Hotel said:

Wow it brings back fond memories as i was reading this tread. Just to share an encounter...

Few years back i went bangkok for business and stayed in a hotel in Silom area.

That morning i woke up early to run in the hotel gym. I noticed there was this cute and young thai boy doing some cleaning work in the gym. He kept looking at me from the corner of his eyes while i was running on the treadmill. After my run and shower, i came out from the shower cubicle wrapped in a towel and suddenly this boy walked into the changing room. He smiled at me again. As it was very early in the morning (before 7am), there was no one else in there. He said "Good morning Sir" and I greeted him back. Then to my surprise, he came closer to me and said in a soft tone: "Sir, your body so strong". I was a bit shocked by his words but i got bolder and replied "oh....ah....thank you....er....u like my body?". He smiled shyly while nodding his head. "Sir i go lock door...", then he took the "Cleaning In Progress" sign and placed it outside the changing room and turned back to lock the main door from inside. He then came over to me and sat on the bench and pulled away my towel. I got an instant hard on and my cock was pointing straight at his face. He used his hands to caress it for a while and started licking and sucking it. All these happened so fast and the sensation was so intense that i shot a few loads into his mouth after a few minutes. He then got up to the wash basin while i headed back to the shower room again. He was still in the changing room doing cleaning work when i finished my shower. We again exchanged a smile as i was leaving the changing room.

So is it hard enough for him.i can imagine.mmmmm

• Guest locked this topic