Male HQ

Helping my Chinese national bf stay here

Guest Guest
1 hour ago, yoyo74 said:

For your information my is vegetarian diet not vegan diet. You repeating my words and your words and you still dont have a mind of your own and had to follow the traditional marriage values blindly. And again you still cowardly hiding behind Guest status scolding others and this time trying to hide it in chinese words. To compare yourself with the PRC you hate, you are practically the rotten apple here as compare with the rotten apples from the PRC side. These really show the truth of what i said earlier about we have bad people from both PRC and other countries and you Guest had shown your true colours.

You like the PRCs so much? Go be a citizen in their country lor! Why stay here? They will be happy to take up your job when you are gone.  TS's boyfriend may have a new job opening available with you gone too, isn't it? I guess that will make all 3 of you happy, right? Talk so much for what? Go lah! You like them so much, give up your space here for them lor!

If your "modern" interpretation of marriage is to have happily married couples getting divorced  "If there is a beneficial in getting divorce", then something is seriously wrong with you.

9 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

You like the PRCs so much? Go be a citizen in their country lor! Why stay here? They will be happy to take up your job when you are gone.  TS's boyfriend may have a new job opening available with you gone too, isn't it? I guess that will make all 3 of you happy, right? Talk so much for what? Go lah! You like them so much, give up your space here for them lor!

If your "modern" interpretation of marriage is to have happily married couples getting divorced  "If there is a beneficial in getting divorce", then something is seriously wrong with you.

I treat people of all nationality and race as equal not like you hate this hate that. Even if i am gone my job wont be taken up by PRC or people of any nationality as there is a strict requirement that only Singaporeans are allow in. Do not ask me what I work in as I am not allow to even talk about my work related things.

My personal interpretation of marriage is both person in love can already and marriage only serve to get equal rights which is the important part.

many of the comments posted here are harsh. but there is truth in what people are saying. i have seen a couple of friends being played by their chinese bfs. they might not be outright money boys or gold diggers, but certainly they are looking for anyone who can give them a comfortable life. of course, chinese are not the only ones, there are others too, like thais e.g. herein lies the problem of being singaporeans. foreigners see us as mere atm machines. so do be careful.

Guest Guest
1 hour ago, yoyo74 said:

I treat people of all nationality and race as equal not like you hate this hate that. Even if i am gone my job wont be taken up by PRC or people of any nationality as there is a strict requirement that only Singaporeans are allow in. Do not ask me what I work in as I am not allow to even talk about my work related things.

My personal interpretation of marriage is both person in love can already and marriage only serve to get equal rights which is the important part.

Don't worry about your job being replaceable only by Singaporeans when you are gone. It's not any excuse for you to stay. A Singaporean can still take up your job so that his can be replaced by TS's bf with you gone. You will keep 4 people happy that way: you, TS, TS's PRC bf, and a Singaporean jobseeker taking over your job! So all the more you should go! If you think others will treat you just as equally as you treat them, then you go live in their country lor! Of course, that's provided they even allow you to go live there in the first place! 

Our past ancestors and past politicians did not built this nation just so that foreigners like TS's bf can come in to be treated as equally as Singaporeans. Why bother to claim that we are now a sovereign country? Just sell this country off to the highest bidder will do, or just remain in Malaya! Why did our forefathers want to build up our country in the past? Don't even need to go to war, no need to even build any armed forces. Why even serve NS? NS for Singaporeans, jobs for foreigners?

If your "personal interpretation of marriage is both person in love can already and marriage only serve to get equal rights which is the important part", then ask your parents to go for a divorce lor! They already got their equal rights, and like you say "both person in love can already". No need to worry about any marriage vows such as "to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do us part." Tell your parents to get divorced!

You are really the reason why the Wear White movement gained momentum. They were right to say that gays treat relationship too frivolously. It took so long for gay marriages to finally get legally recognized elsewhere, and a primate like you tried undoing it by trivializing the sanctity of marriages, gay or straight, the way you did.

Your parents should have sold you off to some other countries when you were born. The money would have made them happy then. Your vegetarian diet is really doing damage to your brains. No point talking to peabrains like you. Enough said. Over and out.

2 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Don't worry about your job being replaceable only by Singaporeans when you are gone. It's not any excuse for you to stay. A Singaporean can still take up your job so that his can be replaced by TS's bf with you gone. You will keep 4 people happy that way: you, TS, TS's PRC bf, and a Singaporean jobseeker taking over your job! So all the more you should go! If you think others will treat you just as equally as you treat them, then you go live in their country lor! Of course, that's provided they even allow you to go live there in the first place! 

Our past ancestors and past politicians did not built this nation just so that foreigners like TS's bf can come in to be treated as equally as Singaporeans. Why bother to claim that we are now a sovereign country? Just sell this country off to the highest bidder will do, or just remain in Malaya! Why did our forefathers want to build up our country in the past? Don't even need to go to war, no need to even build any armed forces. Why even serve NS? NS for Singaporeans, jobs for foreigners?

If your "personal interpretation of marriage is both person in love can already and marriage only serve to get equal rights which is the important part", then ask your parents to go for a divorce lor! They already got their equal rights, and like you say "both person in love can already". No need to worry about any marriage vows such as "to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do us part." Tell your parents to get divorced!

You are really the reason why the Wear White movement gained momentum. They were right to say that gays treat relationship too frivolously. It took so long for gay marriages to finally get legally recognized elsewhere, and a primate like you tried undoing it by trivializing the sanctity of marriages, gay or straight, the way you did.

Your parents should have sold you off to some other countries when you were born. The money would have made them happy then. Your vegetarian diet is really doing damage to your brains. No point talking to peabrains like you. Enough said. Over and out.

You really know how to talk cock telling others to leave their own countries. You talk about past ancestors and politicians building this nation but they are already dead and you are still alive and you did not contribute your part in building it in the past. Their contribution does not auto give you the right to gain any benefits from this country. All our forefathers are once foreigners in this country and you are most probably descendants of the foreigners as well. Your hate for other race and nationality disgust me and i hope you leave Singapore so that Singapore can be a better place to live in. You even tell other people parents to divorce and tell them to sell their children. Your abhorrent personality only taint the image of Singaporeans thus making other countries looking down on us.

Guest Guest

Just cannot help bashing this peabrain again.

1 hour ago, yoyo74 said:

...you did not contribute your part in building it in the past.

Says who??? You? Do you even have any clue as to what I have done for this nation in the past to say that? At the barest minimum, any Singaporean can claim that he has done his National Service for this nation in the past. As for me, I have done even more than my fair share. So keep your peabrain unwarranted assumptions to yourself.

1 hour ago, yoyo74 said:

...Their contribution does not auto give you the right to gain any benefits from this country. ...

So our forefathers' contributions gave foreigners the rights to reap benefits from this country?? You think our forefathers build this nation so that they can house foreigners instead of their descendants?? Are you stupid or what??

1 hour ago, yoyo74 said:

All our forefathers are once foreigners in this country and you are most probably descendants of the foreigners as well.

That was how many generations ago? A Singaporean identity is completely lost on you. After 3-4 generations here, if  you still cannot have any sense of what a HOME should be, it's time you give up your citizenship already. Giving you a citizenship is a complete waste of benefits and efforts. Give it up so that TS's bf can stay here with him.

1 hour ago, yoyo74 said:

You even tell other people parents to divorce and tell them to sell their children.

But I was merely agreeing with WHAT YOU SAID below in the hope this will make your parents happy! You yourself said it here, why are you being so hypocritical now to claim this as ill-will now?

4 hours ago, yoyo74 said:

...Apart from love and beneficials from marriage i dont see other things like vows are of any importance...

8 hours ago, yoyo74 said:

If there is a beneficial in getting divorce i believe even happily married couple will do it. Everybody in this world needs money and if you say you dont need money than you are bluffing yourself and others.

Guest Nasty
17 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

We are waiting for you to give up your citizenship and go elsewhere, you traitor. 

Go to hell, you xenophobic moron! 

Guest Anti china

China people are the worst lot, they have nasty temper, loud and crude. Seems like TS got seduced by this 狐狸 haha.

Guest Guest
3 hours ago, Guest Nasty said:

Go to hell, you xenophobic moron! 

This thread is full of hypocrites who are happy for foreigners to come in and take away jobs from other Singaporeans, but have so much issues giving up their own for them.

Guest Nasty
7 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

This thread is full of hypocrites who are happy for foreigners to come in and take away jobs from other Singaporeans, but have so much issues giving up their own for them.

Your insulated mindset is a joke! 

13 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Just cannot help bashing this peabrain again.

Says who??? You? Do you even have any clue as to what I have done for this nation in the past to say that? At the barest minimum, any Singaporean can claim that he has done his National Service for this nation in the past. As for me, I have done even more than my fair share. So keep your peabrain unwarranted assumptions to yourself.

So our forefathers' contributions gave foreigners the rights to reap benefits from this country?? You think our forefathers build this nation so that they can house foreigners instead of their descendants?? Are you stupid or what??

That was how many generations ago? A Singaporean identity is completely lost on you. After 3-4 generations here, if  you still cannot have any sense of what a HOME should be, it's time you give up your citizenship already. Giving you a citizenship is a complete waste of benefits and efforts. Give it up so that TS's bf can stay here with him.

But I was merely agreeing with WHAT YOU SAID below in the hope this will make your parents happy! You yourself said it here, why are you being so hypocritical now to claim this as ill-will now?

Look at all your hate of other nationality and race in all your post here. We LGBT people are trying to spread the love and here you are trying to spread the hate. All you do here is to insult people and never give constructive comments. You are a disgrace of our LGBT community if you are one but you most probably might not be as you keep emphasizing on traditional marriage values that are approve by those homophobic church. Homophobic spy from extremist religion dont wanna create account here so that the number of register users will be minimum and they can prove LGBT here is a minority. No matter whether you are straight or gay you are still practically one of the worst human beings living on this earth. Compare to the PRC that you hated so much, you are probably worse than most of them. Those who only know how to insult and not contribute will never earn the respect of others.

Guest Guest
6 minutes ago, yoyo74 said:

Look at all your hate of other nationality and race in all your post here. We LGBT people are trying to spread the love and here you are trying to spread the hate. All you do here is to insult people and never give constructive comments. You are a disgrace of our LGBT community if you are one but you most probably might not be as you keep emphasizing on traditional marriage values that are approve by those homophobic church. Homophobic spy from extremist religion dont wanna create account here so that the number of register users will be minimum and they can prove LGBT here is a minority. No matter whether you are straight or gay you are still practically one of the worst human beings living on this earth. Compare to the PRC that you hated so much, you are probably worse than most of them. Those who only know how to insult and not contribute will never earn the respect of others.

You must be the 70% who kena brain washed by government propaganda. I wish that one day your job will not be replaced by a FT. I urge you to go to the light and do not be continued to be brainwashed by the PAP. We are like living in n korea.

3 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

You must be the 70% who kena brain washed by government propaganda. I wish that one day your job will not be replaced by a FT. I urge you to go to the light and do not be continued to be brainwashed by the PAP. We are like living in n korea.

I am not interested in any government propaganda. Its your hate for others race and nationality disgust me.

Guest Nasty
13 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

You're so pathetic. 

17 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

In case your vegan diet doesn't allow you to remember things for long, let me repeat what you said: "If there is a beneficial in getting divorce i believe even happily married couple will do it",

as well as what was said to you: "The meaning of marriage is completely lost on you. People like you is the reason why gay marriages will never happen in Singapore. Your parents should have sold you away for money the moment you were born. That'd have made them happy. In your own words, " Everybody in this world needs money and if you say you dont need money than you are bluffing yourself and others.".

娶猪娶狗, 都比娶你好;养狗养猫,都比养你棒

Somehow I agree with you on this :clap:

Guest Merlion
On 03/07/2017 at 4:29 AM, William86 said:

Hi guys, TS here.

Thank you for all the suggestions and ideas. Deeply appreciate them. Will look thru and work on all of them. If there is anymore you can suggest to me please free feel to let me know. For recuritment agency can we approach anyone out there or if you know of a specific one that can better help him. Grateful if u can let me know.

If your bf wanted to find a foothold in Singapore, he must first learn to start from lower level job.  There is no lack of vacancies for assistant, waiters in the retail and F&B companies. Alternatively, you can help him find those jobs via Chinese night paper (aka Xin Ming Wan Bao).  Plenty of vacancies from from not fabulous places or jobs titles.  If you friend can't even take up those jobs, than he is better going back to china and build his career there.  With his qualification and with the China economy growing so fast, your friend shouldn't have problem finding PMET jobs in his own country.  I hope you advise him accordingly and don't let him fantasize too much staying here because Singapore is not a cheap country even Singaporeans have problem struggling to make ends-meet.  He need to be realistic about your relationship with him too, his future career plan, ambition...etc.  I presumed your friend gruaduated from private school, otherwise he would have received notices from MOE or his principal about what to do after graduation - including bond serving and repayment of loan....etc.

Having said that,  the motive of many foreigners are nothing new. When they first set root in Singapore, they first need a job to get a WP,  than they will go for EP,  followed by PR.   This is not something unusual,  and they will become quite independent once they obtained a PR,  thereafter they don't need a Singaporean to help them any further because the benefits they will enjoy thereafter is almost quite similar to Singaporeans.  Take heed and don't be used by them for a start because these people are known not to appreciate your effort - as in crossing the bridge and than  burn it down on you.  

I am a veteran working in Singapore almost all my life dealing with foreigners of various nationalities,  I know them well.

Guest hello

I guess its pretty tough now for non-locals to get a job here given the levy, quota and priorities to Sgporeans.. But always worth a try if any company is willing to apply for your bf. 

Guest Guest
5 hours ago, yoyo74 said:

And your idea of spreading the love is by getting someone else to sacrifice his job or job opportunity, just so that TS's PRC bf can stay here? You are already 43 years old now. I wonder if you can even be labeled as naïve anymore. If not, I guess you still can be labeled as stupid.

Did you really just say that traditional marriage values are those "that are approve by those homophobic church"? You mean to say the traditional Chinese, Indian and Malay weddings are all supportive of divorce because, in your own words, "If there is a beneficial in getting divorce i believe even happily married couple will do it. Everybody in this world needs money and if you say you dont need money than you are bluffing yourself and others."??

I am not interested in any government propaganda. Its your hate for others race and nationality disgust me.

Your betrayal of Singaporeans in the name of love for others race and nationality, and also your lack of respect for the sanctity of marriages, regardless gay or straight, makes me want to puke into your face.

4 hours ago, Guest Merlion said:

If your bf wanted to find a foothold in Singapore, he must first learn to start from lower level job.  There is no lack of vacancies for assistant, waiters in the retail and F&B companies. Alternatively, you can help him find those jobs via Chinese night paper (aka Xin Ming Wan Bao).  Plenty of vacancies from from not fabulous places or jobs titles.  If you friend can't even take up those jobs, than he is better going back to china and build his career there.  With his qualification and with the China economy growing so fast, your friend shouldn't have problem finding PMET jobs in his own country.  I hope you advise him accordingly and don't let him fantasize too much staying here because Singapore is not a cheap country even Singaporeans have problem struggling to make ends-meet.  He need to be realistic about your relationship with him too, his future career plan, ambition...etc.  I presumed your friend gruaduated from private school, otherwise he would have received notices from MOE or his principal about what to do after graduation - including bond serving and repayment of loan....etc.

Having said that,  the motive of many foreigners are nothing new. When they first set root in Singapore, they first need a job to get a WP,  than they will go for EP,  followed by PR.   This is not something unusual,  and they will become quite independent once they obtained a PR,  thereafter they don't need a Singaporean to help them any further because the benefits they will enjoy thereafter is almost quite similar to Singaporeans.  Take heed and don't be used by them for a start because these people are known not to appreciate your effort - as in crossing the bridge and than  burn it down on you.  

I am a veteran working in Singapore almost all my life dealing with foreigners of various nationalities,  I know them well.

Best post here!!

Guest Guest
1 hour ago, Guest Guest said:

And your idea of spreading the love is by getting someone else to sacrifice his job or job opportunity, just so that TS's PRC bf can stay here? You are already 43 years old now. I wonder if you can even be labeled as naïve anymore. If not, I guess you still can be labeled as stupid.

Did you really just say that traditional marriage values are those "that are approve by those homophobic church"? You mean to say the traditional Chinese, Indian and Malay weddings are all supportive of divorce because, in your own words, "If there is a beneficial in getting divorce i believe even happily married couple will do it. Everybody in this world needs money and if you say you dont need money than you are bluffing yourself and others."??

Your betrayal of Singaporeans in the name of love for others race and nationality, and also your lack of respect for the sanctity of marriages, regardless gay or straight, makes me want to puke into your face.

Its behaviour like this that prevents me from supporting the opposition. 

3 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

All your talk about sacrifice of jobs and job opportunity is just a cover for your hate. You only pin pointing to a specific race and nationality and keep bashing them non stop. If you really mean what you say than you will be talking about all foreigner instead of a specific race and nationality.

Still you continue to propagate the traditional marriage values that the homophobic people love so much. As you can see from the earlier link that you post, even the straight people does not care too much of the traditional marriage values. Only inflexible person that does not like to change will have problems with that. Your inflexibility definately will cause problems with anyone close to you.

Guest Guest

All your talk about sacrifice of jobs and job opportunity is just a cover for your hate. You only pin pointing to a specific race and nationality and keep bashing them non stop. If you really mean what you say than you will be talking about all foreigner instead of a specific race and nationality.

Do you think this thread is about other races and nationalities? TS started this thread talking specifically about his PRC bf! If this thread had been about other nationalities, I'd have done the same. Unlike you, I care more for my country and my countrymen first, before I care about others.

Still you continue to propagate the traditional marriage values that the homophobic people love so much. As you can see from the earlier link that you post, even the straight people does not care too much of the traditional marriage values. Only inflexible person that does not like to change will have problems with that. Your inflexibility definately will cause problems with anyone close to you.

You referring to this earlier link below? A link talking about how the PRCs were willing to disavow their life partner for the sake of money? Excuse me, it wasn't that "straight people does not care too much of the traditional marriage values". In case you missed the point, it is the gold digging PRC who doesn't care too much of anything, as long as they can earn money out from it!  Are you deliberately blinding yourself to the point, or are you really missing it? 

On ‎7‎/‎8‎/‎2017 at 6:46 PM, Guest Guest said:

You wait and see. There's a reason why there's this Chinese saying, and only the Chinese says it: 夫妻本是同林鸟,大难临头各自飞. (A husband and a wife are birds in the same forest, but each will fly off separately the moment any trouble arises). People  there can even queue up to divorce just to get cheaper houses: http://world.time.com/2013/04/29/why-chinese-couples-are-divorcing-before-buying-a-home/  PRCs are the one of the biggest gold-diggers in the world.

7 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Its behaviour like this that prevents me from supporting the opposition. 

Remember how people "stay put" in the Grenfell fire, only for them to be burnt to death at the end? It is human nature for the rest of us — if we know there's a fire, start moving. You can go ahead and support the ruling party if you want. It doesn't matter to me at all, not anymore. This country is already doomed anyway. Just like how the Grenfell fire and the World Trade Centre tower collapse started slowly but accelerated very quickly, the crash here has already begun, and will accelerate soon. Anything done now is already too little, too late. So it really doesn't matter if you want to support the ruling party or the opposition anymore.

In the meantime, I just hope for Singaporeans to continue to have good jobs. Good luck to whoever you want to vote for.

Don't understand why Sinkies take every opportunity to China-bash. Please la, I seen equally bad behavior from locals ah.

China is so big and is still only around 50% urbanized; many still live in the villages or countryside. As a country, they are in the process of becoming better. China already don't give a shit about SG because they know they will overtake us someday which is nearer than further.

Don't think that because English is our 'national' language, you pick on those who don't. Just for the record, most of the white-collar graduates have a standard of English which will surprise you. Moreover, all you ethnic Chinese people in SG have ancestors from China. So really, what is your problem?

Last but not least, the started of this tread is asking for suggestions and not bashing!

Guest Guest
6 hours ago, zara_boi said:

Don't understand why Sinkies take every opportunity to China-bash. Please la, I seen equally bad behavior from locals ah.

China is so big and is still only around 50% urbanized; many still live in the villages or countryside. As a country, they are in the process of becoming better. China already don't give a shit about SG because they know they will overtake us someday which is nearer than further.

Don't think that because English is our 'national' language, you pick on those who don't. Just for the record, most of the white-collar graduates have a standard of English which will surprise you. Moreover, all you ethnic Chinese people in SG have ancestors from China. So really, what is your problem?

Last but not least, the started of this tread is asking for suggestions and not bashing!

Oh, I am sure their standard of English can be good. In that case, will you ask them to go USA, Europe, Australia, and give Sg a miss? Besides, where did your notion of anyone picking on anybody's English skills come from? Did you read it anywhere on this thread? Perhaps that's why you are so fascinated by their English? 

All ethnic Chinese people in SG have ancestors from China, so what is the problem? Why don't you ask the Taiwanese, Hongkongers, American-Chinese etc the same question?

Yes, we see bad behaviors from locals too. I have seen worse behaviors in PRCs. And yes, China already don't give a shit about SG because they know they will overtake us someday which is nearer than further. So please ask those PRCs to go home now. They happy, we happy, everyone happy.

18 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Do you think this thread is about other races and nationalities? TS started this thread talking specifically about his PRC bf! If this thread had been about other nationalities, I'd have done the same. Unlike you, I care more for my country and my countrymen first, before I care about others.

You referring to this earlier link below? A link talking about how the PRCs were willing to disavow their life partner for the sake of money? Excuse me, it wasn't that "straight people does not care too much of the traditional marriage values". In case you missed the point, it is the gold digging PRC who doesn't care too much of anything, as long as they can earn money out from it!  Are you deliberately blinding yourself to the point, or are you really missing it? 

Remember how people "stay put" in the Grenfell fire, only for them to be burnt to death at the end? It is human nature for the rest of us — if we know there's a fire, start moving. You can go ahead and support the ruling party if you want. It doesn't matter to me at all, not anymore. This country is already doomed anyway. Just like how the Grenfell fire and the World Trade Centre tower collapse started slowly but accelerated very quickly, the crash here has already begun, and will accelerate soon. Anything done now is already too little, too late. So it really doesn't matter if you want to support the ruling party or the opposition anymore.

In the meantime, I just hope for Singaporeans to continue to have good jobs. Good luck to whoever you want to vote for.

With all your hate filled comments I think you care more about yourself than your country. TS only want his bf to live with him in the same country and its the dream of every gay man who is in love yet u dont have the empathy to feel him. I did rather have a well manner gay foreigner with good intentions to lives in this country rather than a hateful homophobic fools although we wont know anyone character.

I dont care whether you support the ruling party or the opposition but you spread so much hate and behave so abhorrent will make other people think we gays are like that and will cause straight allies think twice to support us. It will be a disgrace to us if you are one of the LGBT community. I would prefer to think you are the homophobic spy that had come here to cause trouble and to disgrace us.

To spread love will gain support. To spread hate will be deserted.

Guest Guest
4 hours ago, yoyo74 said:

With all your hate filled comments I think you care more about yourself than your country. TS only want his bf to live with him in the same country and its the dream of every gay man who is in love yet u dont have the empathy to feel him. I did rather have a well manner gay foreigner with good intentions to lives in this country rather than a hateful homophobic fools although we wont know anyone character.

I dont care whether you support the ruling party or the opposition but you spread so much hate and behave so abhorrent will make other people think we gays are like that and will cause straight allies think twice to support us. It will be a disgrace to us if you are one of the LGBT community. I would prefer to think you are the homophobic spy that had come here to cause trouble and to disgrace us.

To spread love will gain support. To spread hate will be deserted.

Like what was said before, if you are so supportive of a pair of gay lovebirds living together here in the same country, then you should really be the one to give up your job and go elsewhere, just so that this creates another job vacancy for TS's PRC bf to apply for. What's so hateful about it? You claim to "spread love", but yet you want others to sacrifice for your "spreading of love". If you are not a hypocrite, what are you?

maxresdefault.jpg

Guest Disgusted
12 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Like what was said before, if you are so supportive of a pair of gay lovebirds living together here in the same country, then you should really be the one to give up your job and go elsewhere, just so that this creates another job vacancy for TS's PRC bf to apply for. What's so hateful about it? You claim to "spread love", but yet you want others to sacrifice for your "spreading of love". If you are not a hypocrite, what are you?

maxresdefault.jpg

He'a ugly old guy who think's he's hot lol

9 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Oh, I am sure their standard of English can be good. In that case, will you ask them to go USA, Europe, Australia, and give Sg a miss? Besides, where did your notion of anyone picking on anybody's English skills come from? Did you read it anywhere on this thread? Perhaps that's why you are so fascinated by their English? 

All ethnic Chinese people in SG have ancestors from China, so what is the problem? Why don't you ask the Taiwanese, Hongkongers, American-Chinese etc the same question?

Yes, we see bad behaviors from locals too. I have seen worse behaviors in PRCs. And yes, China already don't give a shit about SG because they know they will overtake us someday which is nearer than further. So please ask those PRCs to go home now. They happy, we happy, everyone happy.

You signed in under Guest, so I'm not sure if you are reading it.

Why do you dislike PRC? Do you even have a logic or rational behind it? Did they cause harm to your family and friends or are you just lost in the media? Hope you get well soon.

Guest Guest
On 10/07/2017 at 8:14 AM, Guest Guest said:

Using example of WTC and Grenfell Tower..are you implying we shd support the current government since those 2 countries have a frequent change in govt. Lol.

Guest Guest
49 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Using example of WTC and Grenfell Tower..are you implying we shd support the current government since those 2 countries have a frequent change in govt. Lol.

People here in Singapore just don't get it, do they? The government don't change. The ruling parties do.

Just like how a CEO of a company is employed or selected by a Board of Directors to run the company, PAP is merely the ruling party that the people elected to run the government.

The mechanisms of how the government should be running is already there,  just like how the internal departments and divisions of a company is already there.

Just like how a capable and smart CEO of a company should steer the company into better waters when times are bad, a capable and smart ruling party should also steer the government into a new and better directions depending on the economic climates.

And just as similarly, a lousy and stupid CEO can just sit back and do nothing even when the company is heading towards the rocks, a lousy and stupid ruling party can just sit back and let the entire government run on autopilot due to its wrong belief in its past successful history.

Please get it into your heads: PAP is not the government. It is supposed to be nothing more than a guardian of the government structure.

As for the "frequent" changes in Ruling Parties of those countries, just how frequent are you talking about? Once every 4 years? Once every 8 years? There are reasons why Election Periods are stipulated by laws in almost every countries. So that the people have the rights to change these guardians when the reports cards at the end of each reporting period indicates that the ruling party is not doing a good job!   

Singaporeans just don't get it, do they? 

Guest Guest
13 hours ago, zara_boi said:

You signed in under Guest, so I'm not sure if you are reading it.

Why do you dislike PRC? Do you even have a logic or rational behind it? Did they cause harm to your family and friends or are you just lost in the media? Hope you get well soon.

Why don't you ask yourself this question:

Why do you dislike Singaporeans so much that you want them jobless? Do you really think there is enough jobs to go around for all Singaporeans and foreigners alike? I hope you recover from your delusion soon.

Guest Fuwar
15 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

maxresdefault.jpg

The assumption you have is that people will hire you when there is no other competition. What makes you so sure?  

I don't know what you are working as but if you feel so threatened, why not do something else rather than holding on to something that you are probably just good enough or easily replaceable by others or machines? If you are very good in your job, I just can't see how you will feel so threatened. I just think that when we spend time targeting someone else, it often distracts us from asking the more important question which is: "How can we help ourselves to be more productive, better connected and knowledgeable?"

I wish that one day you find that you will find a place in the world because you have become better at whatever you are doing, and not just because you are Singaporean. 

20 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

maxresdefault.jpg

Do you even think that the reader in BW would be so retard to think that letting one gay foreigner coming in would sacrifice another job for singaporean? There are still many jobs in Singapore that Singaporeans dont want and foreigners can come fill in. You are just another selfish Singaporean that want a high salary easy job handed to you. You are practically a leech and Singapore would do well without you. Your way of trying to twist a hate speech into a reason is practically using the same tactics as those hate filled homophobic people. You already know that you are in the wrong therefore need to hide as a Guest and behave like a coward to spread hate, creating racial tension and trying to leech cause you are born here. What have you to offer for this country? Nothing!!!

Guest Nasty
6 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Why don't you ask yourself this question:

Why do you dislike Singaporeans so much that you want them jobless? Do you really think there is enough jobs to go around for all Singaporeans and foreigners alike? I hope you recover from your delusion soon.

Lol. You are the deluded one... and awash with xenophobia. 

Guest Guest
8 hours ago, Guest Fuwar said:

The assumption you have is that people will hire you when there is no other competition. What makes you so sure?  

I don't know what you are working as but if you feel so threatened, why not do something else rather than holding on to something that you are probably just good enough or easily replaceable by others or machines? If you are very good in your job, I just can't see how you will feel so threatened. I just think that when we spend time targeting someone else, it often distracts us from asking the more important question which is: "How can we help ourselves to be more productive, better connected and knowledgeable?"

I wish that one day you find that you will find a place in the world because you have become better at whatever you are doing, and not just because you are Singaporean. 

The assumption is that there are more opportunities to be hired if there is less competition. And yes, I am sure of that.

You are definitely out of touch with the local situation .You said this: "If you are very good in your job, I just can't see how you will feel so threatened." What you termed as a threat came from the enticement of a never-ending supply of cheap labor which companies thought can replace locals. So, no matter how "productive, better connected and knowledgeable" one can be, it only take one foreigner in any management to entice other people in the management with the notion of "cheap foreign labor", and you will have a competent and capable local replaced. Take a look around, do you really think that the entire notion of Singaporeans PMETs losing jobs is not for real? What do you think is causing it? Do you think they are all not "very good in (their) job" and that is why they "feel so threatened."

Countries like UK and USA have already reacted very negatively against all the unnecessary and overwhelming immigration into their lands. And you think Singaporeans are not feeling the same way?

3 hours ago, yoyo74 said:

Do you even think that the reader in BW would be so retard to think that letting one gay foreigner coming in would sacrifice another job for singaporean? There are still many jobs in Singapore that Singaporeans dont want and foreigners can come fill in. You are just another selfish Singaporean that want a high salary easy job handed to you. You are practically a leech and Singapore would do well without you. Your way of trying to twist a hate speech into a reason is practically using the same tactics as those hate filled homophobic people. You already know that you are in the wrong therefore need to hide as a Guest and behave like a coward to spread hate, creating racial tension and trying to leech cause you are born here. What have you to offer for this country? Nothing!!!

Do I think "the reader in BW would be so retard to think that letting one gay foreigner coming in would sacrifice another job for singaporean?". I think you are the retard not to realize that it is already happening. You claimed that "There are still many jobs in Singapore that Singaporeans dont want and foreigners can come fill in". That is just a mere distraction from the fact that there are also thousands of PMET jobs in Singapore that Singaporeans want and foreigners have came in to fill. Are you aware that the number of foreigners in Singapore is ever increasing with the last reported S-pass holders numbers in Dec 2016 standing at 179,700, and that of E-pass holders standing at 192,300? And yet, the number of structural unemployment in Singapore is expected to rise: http://www.todayonline.com/singapore/annual-average-resident-unemployment-rate-climbs-3-2016-mom-labour-market-report and our unemployment rate has been highest in 4 years: http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/singapore-s-2016-average-resident-unemployment-rate-highest-sinc-8762678

These are the facts and figures and they don't lie. You are the retard here who will name facts and figures as hate speech. If I have offered nothing to this country, you are worse, for you are a HYPOCRITE who is offering other people's job for grabs by foreigners, while you still want to keep to yours. So, here again, in case you missed the point:

maxresdefault.jpg

Guest Guest
On 02/07/2017 at 4:38 PM, William86 said:

Hi guys,

My boyfriend is a Chinese national. He has been living here for the past four years on a student pass but now has completed his degree and only has 4 months left of valid stay here. As his bf i naturally don't want to send him packing back home. :( He is also very afraid that his parents will get him to force marry if he goes back, as you guys know in China you are the only child. 

He has a degree in supply chains management and speaks very good English plus a little French. I have been searching around trying to get him a S Pass or Work Permit job but no luck so far. 

Any tips on how I can get him to stay here or where I can go to find him a job?  I will deeply appreciate any forms of help.

If you might have any lobangs for a Spass, WP job. Please feel free to PM me too. 

He is 28 years old this year btw.

Thank you so much!

you are just stupid

18 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

The assumption is that there are more opportunities to be hired if there is less competition. And yes, I am sure of that.

You are definitely out of touch with the local situation .You said this: "If you are very good in your job, I just can't see how you will feel so threatened." What you termed as a threat came from the enticement of a never-ending supply of cheap labor which companies thought can replace locals. So, no matter how "productive, better connected and knowledgeable" one can be, it only take one foreigner in any management to entice other people in the management with the notion of "cheap foreign labor", and you will have a competent and capable local replaced. Take a look around, do you really think that the entire notion of Singaporeans PMETs losing jobs is not for real? What do you think is causing it? Do you think they are all not "very good in (their) job" and that is why they "feel so threatened."

Countries like UK and USA have already reacted very negatively against all the unnecessary and overwhelming immigration into their lands. And you think Singaporeans are not feeling the same way?

Do I think "the reader in BW would be so retard to think that letting one gay foreigner coming in would sacrifice another job for singaporean?". I think you are the retard not to realize that it is already happening. You claimed that "There are still many jobs in Singapore that Singaporeans dont want and foreigners can come fill in". That is just a mere distraction from the fact that there are also thousands of PMET jobs in Singapore that Singaporeans want and foreigners have came in to fill. Are you aware that the number of foreigners in Singapore is ever increasing with the last reported S-pass holders numbers in Dec 2016 standing at 179,700, and that of E-pass holders standing at 192,300? And yet, the number of structural unemployment in Singapore is expected to rise: http://www.todayonline.com/singapore/annual-average-resident-unemployment-rate-climbs-3-2016-mom-labour-market-report and our unemployment rate has been highest in 4 years: http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/singapore-s-2016-average-resident-unemployment-rate-highest-sinc-8762678

These are the facts and figures and they don't lie. You are the retard here who will name facts and figures as hate speech. If I have offered nothing to this country, you are worse, for you are a HYPOCRITE who is offering other people's job for grabs by foreigners, while you still want to keep to yours. So, here again, in case you missed the point:

maxresdefault.jpg

Do not twist words. You are attacking a certain race and nationality with hate speech and not facts and figures which you are trying to use it cover your evil deeds. You are practically using more and more things to cover up your hate and abhorrent behavior in this forum but all your hate speech is already saved in this thread. You are a coward who hide in Guest mode afraid to even let people know who you are. Of cause if you dare to show yourself here most people who know you will desert you now knowing how a horrible person you can be. Do not disgrace us Singaporeans any more!!!

Guest Guest
2 hours ago, yoyo74 said:

Do not twist words. You are attacking a certain race and nationality with hate speech and not facts and figures which you are trying to use it cover your evil deeds. You are practically using more and more things to cover up your hate and abhorrent behavior in this forum but all your hate speech is already saved in this thread. You are a coward who hide in Guest mode afraid to even let people know who you are. Of cause if you dare to show yourself here most people who know you will desert you now knowing how a horrible person you can be. Do not disgrace us Singaporeans any more!!!

The evidence are there for all to see. PRC was mentioned here simply because TS started a thread "Helping my Chinese national bf stay here". Thank you for showing us what a huge hypocritical traitor you are, and how far you are willing rto emain gainfully employed while letting another Singaporean go without a job just for a foreigner to get hired here. I hope you gather zero sympathy when you lose your job one day. And I hope your colleagues, friends and relatives who had been negatively affected by the large influx of foreigners all chip in to contribute to your well-deserved downfall and extended period of unemployment. If you cannot empathize with all those PMETs who had lost their jobs when the floodgates of foreigners were opened, then let's hope you live through their problems yourself to understand the pain.

6d297401ba7c477ef0a7abbe31ac5a5d--ways-to-lose-weight-rainy-days.jpg

Guest Nasty
53 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

The evidence are there for all to see. PRC was mentioned here simply because TS started a thread "Helping my Chinese national bf stay here". Thank you for showing us what a huge hypocritical traitor you are, and how far you are willing rto emain gainfully employed while letting another Singaporean go without a job just for a foreigner to get hired here. I hope you gather zero sympathy when you lose your job one day. And I hope your colleagues, friends and relatives who had been negatively affected by the large influx of foreigners all chip in to contribute to your well-deserved downfall and extended period of unemployment. If you cannot empathize with all those PMETs who had lost their jobs when the floodgates of foreigners were opened, then let's hope you live through their problems yourself to understand the pain.

You nasty, bitter bitch! 

Guest Fatty

No wonder our founding Father once said Singaporeans are daft and gullible. 

In real life, foreogners are forming their own enclaves and bringing in their own village to get rid of locals in the work place and here we have people giving them a helping hand.

i rest my case. 

Guest yttaF
4 hours ago, Guest Fatty said:

No wonder our founding Father once said Singaporeans are daft and gullible. 

In real life, foreogners are forming their own enclaves and bringing in their own village to get rid of locals in the work place and here we have people giving them a helping hand.

i rest my case. 

It's all WP's fault. 

On 7/13/2017 at 4:40 AM, Guest Guest said:

You are the descendants of the foreigner here, you should be grateful for your so call traitors that let your parents or grandparents work here and letting you born and leech in this country. If not for those traitors, you would not even have the chance to be born in Singapore. You are practically an ingrate calling them traitors. Your hate fill brain is unable to differentiate what is right and wrong.

Your life is limited in this world. Your citizen as a Singaporean is limited in this world. Earth does not belongs to you before you are born. Earth does not belongs to you after your death. You want love or hate to follow you in this life is your choice. What happens after death will never be your choice.

Edited by yoyo74

Guest Guest
2 hours ago, yoyo74 said:

You are the descendants of the foreigner here, you should be grateful for your so call traitors that let your parents or grandparents work here and letting you born and leech in this country. If not for those traitors, you would not even have the chance to be born in Singapore. You are practically an ingrate calling them traitors. Your hate fill brain is unable to differentiate what is right and wrong.

Your life is limited in this world. Your citizen as a Singaporean is limited in this world. Earth does not belongs to you before you are born. Earth does not belongs to you after your death. You want love or hate to follow you in this life is your choice. What happens after death will never be your choice.

You are going round and round repeating things over and over again like a broken record. Didn't you already said the same thing here last time?

On ‎7‎/‎9‎/‎2017 at 2:51 AM, yoyo74 said:

You really know how to talk cock telling others to leave their own countries. You talk about past ancestors and politicians building this nation but they are already dead and you are still alive and you did not contribute your part in building it in the past. Their contribution does not auto give you the right to gain any benefits from this country. All our forefathers are once foreigners in this country and you are most probably descendants of the foreigners as well. Your hate for other race and nationality disgust me and i hope you leave Singapore so that Singapore can be a better place to live in. You even tell other people parents to divorce and tell them to sell their children. Your abhorrent personality only taint the image of Singaporeans thus making other countries looking down on us.

And haven't I already retorted you here?

On ‎7‎/‎9‎/‎2017 at 3:31 AM, Guest Guest said:

Are you running out of things to say, or is your vegetarian diet not allowing you to retain new information in your brains?

21 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

You are going round and round repeating things over and over again like a broken record. Didn't you already said the same thing here last time?

And haven't I already retorted you here?

Are you running out of things to say, or is your vegetarian diet not allowing you to retain new information in your brains?

All your hate reasons is getting similar and you retorted with fail reasons which is unacceptable. If you keep spreading the same hate you will keep getting the similar response which is not acceptable by others. Be brave and show your face here and see how many people can accept your behavior. Let the world see your true colours. Your hate reasons will never affect any caring Singaporean to side with you.

Guest Beautiful

Hey men,

I guess some of us here might be a victim ourselves.  There must be a reason/pass experience for people to post negative comments.  Even if it a negative comment, it might not always be a bad comment.

Guess some words are kinda harsh but please don't fight harsh with harsh.

If you see the good side and deeper into the picture, you can see people standing up for us local.  I will definitely give Sayang Guest Guest a big hug for this reason alone.  Love ya.

Sweetheart Yoyo,  you are always the nice man I know, share your love and compassion.  I will squeeze yr abs next time I see you k.

Words are just words.  TS are just seeking for advice but seems like some of us are getting affected here.  Please dont!  We should be the happiest guys in this world!  Love you guys!

1302.jpg

• G_M locked this topic