Male HQ

Fat loss/Weight loss

clement_c

Previously i was 74 Kg and now  i am 68~69 Kg. Depend on whether i eat dirty/clean. My height is 166cm. If i continue my strict diet(eat alot of vitamins and power food) and no exercise, will i have those fit body? I dont need to have 6 pacs tho.... Or i will still be having flabby fats around me? i want to have the body like below - does it require exercise?

body.JPG

Yes you can lose weight through strict dieting and no exercising. But why would you not exercise?
Exercising expedites the process, while also necessary for a healthy functional body. 

Looking at the pic, his body is about 15 ~ 20% BF? Without exercising you probably still look slightly flabby (skinny fat or what so) which is easily differentiated from those who exercise regularly. 

7 hours ago, clement_c said:

Previously i was 74 Kg and now  i am 68~69 Kg. Depend on whether i eat dirty/clean. My height is 166cm. If i continue my strict diet(eat alot of vitamins and power food) and no exercise, will i have those fit body? I dont need to have 6 pacs tho.... Or i will still be having flabby fats around me? i want to have the body like below - does it require exercise?

body.JPG

Yes u 've to exercise to get the above bod. Where do u think his chest come from?

Like what Perception said, if u don't exercise and based only on diet, u will end up being skinny fat.

Edited by fab

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

• 2 years later...

To lose weight, you just have to be disciplined. Even the fattest person on the surface of the Earth has a fairly good idea about weight loss but achievements only come with execution. Remember, consistency is the key.

Being overweight made me feel really depressed and low at times. This is when I realized that I needed to take charge of my life and turn my life around.

Your self-esteem and confidence take a hit when you are overweight. There is always a part of you which constantly tells you that you are an underachiever.

I try to exercise at least 5 times a week as it makes me cherish every grain of food and Detoxil Omega Formula which I put inside my mouth. Also, I follow a sustainable diet and do not believe in the concept of crash dieting or fad dieting. I have customized a diet which I can follow without compromising on work or any other important aspect of my life.

• 2 years later...

You made good improvement, in my opinion, but if you are thinking right now about gaining some kilos, or do you feel comfortable with your current weight? On average, your photo looks great, and you just need to work further with your muscles state. To improve your progress, I suggest you search for professional fitness programs. Personally, I use help from this service https://reverse.health/ if I need to creat a proper schedule for my workout sessions. Have good luck with your progress!

Edited by catheginty

On 9/2/2017 at 2:18 PM, clement_c said:

body.JPG

Actually strict diet dont necessary just eat vitamins and powder meal replacement shake. You can eat lots of vegetables and those leafy vegetables that grow above ground are almost 0 calories and vegetables had lots of essential vitamins and minerals as well. You can also eat all those food that categories as super food like avocardo, quinoa etc as they are very dense in nutrition. Having a nutrients dense clean diet is important if you only want to consider dieting without exercising to slim down. As for the pic i had to disagree with a few above post. I can say that this kind of body can be obtained without exercising. I have gone through many phases of diet with exercising, diet without exercising and no diet and no exercise phases throughout my entire life to give this conclusion. The chest part maybe you need to exercise a bit but after you have the chest meat it wont just magically go away after stop exercising and get a flat chest. Even after all these words i still had to advise you to at least do a bit of exercising as it will do you body and health good. The body that you shown dont need to waste money and time to go gym and can be maintained easily with diet

To add on it would be impossible to get skinny fat like the above few post say if you have a high nutritional clean diet. I have done clean dieting without exercising for several years to know it. If you still have bulging fats showing after dieting for very long it most probably means your dieting is doing it all wrong.

Edited by yoyo74

On 4/4/2022 at 12:43 PM, Kbell said:

Clean or dirty diet, you will still need to eat at a calorie level that's below your daily output. If you eat an excess of calories, no matter how healthy it is, you'll still gain weight.

correct. And, honestly, ‘clean’ diet is just a nonsense term. 

• 4 months later...

I’m so impressed with people who are able to maintain their fitness! Their discipline is just so admirable! Wish I could get back to shape as well but it’s so difficult to maintain that discipline. My problem is how to curb my hunger. haha. But I always get this advise - healthy diet and proper exercise when combined together provides great results. 🙂

On 8/8/2022 at 7:05 PM, SandrMilky said:

To have a trim and beautiful body, diet alone is not enough. You have to exercise, it's very important. A friend of mine recently decided to work on his figure and get in shape. He started actively exercising, and to remove excess fat from his body, he took pillows https://purerawz.co/product/stenabolic-sr-9009/. Which help convert excess fat into muscle mass. Now my friend just looks amazing, he has a very beautiful and pumped up body. So I recommend you to start exercising too, it is very good for your body!

To slim down or trim a body diet is more than enough if the person knows what to eat. I have been maintaining my diet everyday and able to stay lean even when my age catches up with very low metabolism. Anyone need help on the food to eat just ask me. As for the beautiful body will need some muscle mass so will still need to at least exercise a bit

• 1 year later...
On 8/13/2022 at 1:34 AM, yoyo74 said:

To slim down or trim a body diet is more than enough if the person knows what to eat. I have been maintaining my diet everyday and able to stay lean even when my age catches up with very low metabolism. Anyone need help on the food to eat just ask me. As for the beautiful body will need some muscle mass so will still need to at least exercise a bit

I was looking for a similar website, but I need SARMS delivered to MExico, anyone has an option?

On 3/29/2022 at 11:31 AM, catheginty said:

You made good improvement, in my opinion, but if you are thinking right now about gaining some kilos, or do you feel comfortable with your current weight? On average, your photo looks great, and you just need to work further with your muscles state. To improve your progress, I suggest you search for professional fitness programs. Personally, I use help from this service https://reverse.health/ if I need to creat a proper schedule for my workout sessions. Have good luck with your progress!

I can not enter the website, do you have an alternative?

On 7/22/2024 at 1:54 PM, amodeluniverso said:

I can not enter the website, do you have an alternative?

Anyone? 

Edit:

Ok so I found two alternative, one is go directly to amazon they can ship to Mexico and the other one is to go this website :

https://suplementosfuriozo.com/products/combo-definicion-cardarine-ostarine

Edited by amodeluniverso
Update

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.