Male HQ

Tokyo / Fukuoka / Sapporo (Japan ) - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)

Guest 2727

And Recklessbootlegger

If u got one Week, Head to Kyoto, Nara or Kobe. Or at least Kyoto.. Highly recommended. By JR line from 大阪駅、 there are the express line (30min) and the normal line (40mins), to Kyoto. Both same price.

I would be in Osaka for a few months too, Let me know when u would be there and we could meet up over a coffee for a chat if both our schedules permit- could give some directions.

Beef4Beef, i think i would be there in June too. Let me know if u wan to meet up too.

Edited by Andy@Tokyo

Gay Places in Osaka is Separated into 4 main areas. South area is like Shinjuku, North area is like Shimbashi, Middle area is like Ueno and South East area (They call it 新世界 Shinsekai) is like asakusa.

Hi Andy,

i believe these are in tokyo and not osaka?

Previously, I stayed at Hearton Hotel Umeda. Hotel is clean and near the JR station. Also, it is within 3 minute walk to the Airport Bus Terminal. So it is pretty convenient if your flight lands in Osaka Kansai airport. More details and reservation can be made at the hotel website:

http://www.heartonhotel.com/hearton_hotel_nishi_umeda_rooms.htm

For Single Room, it is going at 8,200Yen.

From the hotel, it is within 10 min walk to the gay scene in Osaka where the bars are and there are some saunas there too. One of which I went to is Hokuoukan. It is pretty similar to 24-kaikan in Tokyo in terms of facilities. However, there are different prices based on your age range. If you are below 40 years of age, do bring your passport for verification so that you can enjoy cheaper admission price. Crowd there is quite varied ranging from 20 to 40s. The sauna is foreigner-friendly. You can visit the website for details:

http://www.hokuoukan.jp/english.html

Edited by gpfun

Just to hijack this thread - am heading to Tokyo as well later this month but I prefer older guys up to 50s. Am staying in Shinjuku.

Andy - wanna meet up for a drink? Love to see a bear bar:)

Is Ueno the best Kaikan branch to go? What is the best time?

And Recklessbootlegger

If u got one Week, Head to Kyoto, Nara or Kobe. Or at least Kyoto.. Highly recommended. By JR line from 大阪駅、 there are the express line (30min) and the normal line (40mins), to Kyoto. Both same price.

I would be in Osaka for a few months too, Let me know when u would be there and we could meet up over a coffee for a chat if both our schedules permit- could give some directions.

Beef4Beef, i think i would be there in June too. Let me know if u wan to meet up too.

Hi Andy, you are indeed helpful. I will definitely visit hokuoukan, since so many people have mentioned it. I would like to visit an onsen in Osaka. Would you know of any to recommend? I am staying in Namba area.

Hi Andy,

i believe these are in tokyo and not osaka?

Thanks sebamed for the clarification. I am using analogies there. That is how some people (Japanese) compare the PLUs places in Tokyo and Osaka. Osaka's PLU areas are separated into 4 main areas; North, South, Mid and Shinsekai and these areas are like Shimbashi, Shinjuku, Ueno and Asakusa in Tokyo, respectively. There are others who dont use this analogies as well.

I would like to visit an onsen in Osaka. Would you know of any to recommend? I am staying in Namba area.

Not Familar with Onsen in Osaka... But i think u have venture out the 'City' area to enjoy a natural (with natural sceneries) Onsen. Otherwise, there should be big spas/bathhouse in Osaka as well.

In Kobe, there is the famous Arima ’有馬温泉’. I would recommend that if u have time to visit. P.s. Non PLU though.

• 2 weeks later...

A good starting point will be Shinjuku Ni-chome where the gay bars are. These shops are usually open late in the afternoon till early in the morning.

There are also such shops in Ueno but not that concentrated as in Shinjuku.

For underwear, you can also try Isetan Basement 1 (Man's section), they have quite a huge selection of underwears and often, you will see some gays there buying too.

Guest Guest

Straight men in Japan will also drop by gay movie theatre or cruising spots for some quickies after work. I tried with a few in Yokohama City.

Wherein Yokohama? Pls enlighten me.

Guest xstaticboi

Try BigGym in Ueno. Its one of the bigger stores I came across

Lots of videos, comics and undergarment

They have a wide selection of fundoshi, different colour and designs

And of course jockstraps, the 'Bike' brand you often see in jap pxxn

do u have the exact location of biggym? i got the website but don't understand japanese.

http://www.convoy-store.com/shop.htm

Wherein Yokohama? Pls enlighten me.

The cinema is called 光音座 located near the Chinatown. Check the location in the map below. You can walk from the train station.

http://www.gaycinema.info/cinema/yokohama.html

You pay a the ticket and walk in. Whatever gay-pxxn movie is shown on the screen in not important as the most exciting actions are all happening on the audience seats. Nobody care. People change seats frequently to sit next to their target and start to mutual masturbate. People will end up in the toilet cubicle if they need more privacy and for "deeper" connection.

I had mine in the toilet cubicle with a matured executive with coat and tie, carrying a briefcase. :lol:

Guest ~charming~

The cinema is called 光音座 located near the Chinatown. Check the location in the map below. You can walk from the train station.

http://www.gaycinema.info/cinema/yokohama.html

You pay a the ticket and walk in. Whatever gay-pxxn movie is shown on the screen in not important as the most exciting actions are all happening on the audience seats. Nobody care. People change seats frequently to sit next to their target and start to mutual masturbate. People will end up in the toilet cubicle if they need more privacy and for "deeper" connection.

I had mine in the toilet cubicle with a matured executive with coat and tie, carrying a briefcase. :lol:

Actually I believe there're many other spots in Tokyo and other cities in Japan to get pickups... but whenever I was there, I always lost in the hustle and bustle... ended missing out all the fun!

Unless u guys here have more direct or specific directions that are easy to follow and don't need any confusing navigation...

Pls share, I wanna experience it too!

Guest Guest

would the seat gets very dirty w the spurting cum?

sometimes in sauna, ppl do not just want to JO, they want more than that. maybe someone sld open 1 in sg...for ppl who just want to wank off.

• 3 weeks later...

While researching my trip to Japan I came across the website for this bar - Otoko-Gumi.

http://www.dgdgdg.com/otokogumi/top.html

At first I presumed it was just a host bar but the more I look the more it seems to be like there are more interesting activities going on besides just talking- http://www.dgdgdg.com/otokogumi/option.html

I can't read Japanese so I have no idea what the text says.

Has anyone been to this place or know anything about it?

Guest Guest

While researching my trip to Japan I came across the website for this bar - Otoko-Gumi.

http://www.dgdgdg.com/otokogumi/top.html

At first I presumed it was just a host bar but the more I look the more it seems to be like there are more interesting activities going on besides just talking- http://www.dgdgdg.com/otokogumi/option.html

I can't read Japanese so I have no idea what the text says.

Has anyone been to this place or know anything about it?

Hi Rob, am sure our resident expert Andy will tell us more. It looks like one of those places where over closed circuit television you can "see" guys "performing". The guys are either in some room in the back or are not on the premises but you can see them on a screen - I suppose a version of cam'ing. There are shops/places in Shinjuku and Shibuya that cater for straights and I suppose it was only a matter of time before the gay crowd got catered for.

Hope you have a good time in Japan.

hummm, i am no expert. Havent been to such bars before. But based on the website, those boys/guys are hosts.

The basic charge is 2000yen and it includes a drink. U could also tip the boys to perform different things.

In summary, you pay money to get their services. you can also book room to play with them and the costs are >150 Sing dollars.

Well, its a place for PLU who can afford to pay, choose the guy/s he wans and play.

Andy, thanks for taking the time to reply to my post, I appreciate your information. I did send an email to the bar using the link on their site. I wasn't really expecting a reply but I was pleasantly surprised when they did.

Their reply said "do it regarding a question, but even the foreign country has you come to the store in this shop, but only the which can speak Japanese has you come to the store. Thanking you in advance."

I think this means that as a foreigner, I am welcome so long as I can speak japanese (which unfortunately I can't). I guess my only chance now is if I can find someone who speaks japanese who would be willing to go with me.

Their "menu" of activities sure looks interesting. It seems to include stuff from a lap dance, kissing to even sharing a lollypop LOL.

http://www.dgdgdg.com/otokogumi/option.html

While it might be alittle expensive, it does look like an interesting and unique experience, different to what you would find in other places. As a one off holiday experience I think it would be a lot of fun.

robbie,

i dont know what exactly is your question, however, i think that they might also mean that they are saying they could only speak in Japanese. Not that u must speak Japanese language to enter.

Either way its going to be hard, if not impossible, to communicate if I can't find someone to go with me.

Guest Guest

Either way its going to be hard, if not impossible, to communicate if I can't find someone to go with me.

Haiz, invite Andy out lor. But if you invite him out, I think you might decide to not go to that place cos I think Andy is quite nice :).

Haiz, invite Andy out lor. But if you invite him out, I think you might decide to not go to that place cos I think Andy is quite nice :).

I haven't had the pleasure of meeting Andy but given how generous he is with his time in answering questions here, he must be a nice guy :-)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest apgar markham

i used to go to 24 Kaikan Asakusa fairly often and always saw lots of tgirls there (mostly CDs but TGs [new halfs) as well)

But the last time i was there they told me that from February onward they would not be allowing us to dress there or be dressed

while there. The staff had me remove my wig, panties, bra, top and skirt. Since i was already on the way to the showers before leaving

it was no biggie but i haven't been back for almost 4 months now and i wonder if anyone knows if they've reverted to their previous long

standing policy of allowing and accepting CDs?

I understand that Kiraku-kaikan is a chain of gay saunas in Japan and that they have one place in Hiroshima. Has anyone been there before and know anything about it? I'm wondering about a good time to go between Friday and Saturday and what their opening hours are.

They have a website at http://www.akinet.ne.jp/kiraku/ . The front page just has pictures of animals and as you click each picture it takes you to other pages. I presume that each page is for a different branch of Kiraku-kaikan but I can't tell which is the Hiroshima page. Can anyone please help me out?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Erotictales

Just want to share. There's a large, multi storey sex shop right in the middle of Akihabara, Tokyo. Aki is the famous electrical goods centre.

It's generally hetero, but goods wise, because it's large, there's just a lot of variety, more than most of the Ni Chome shops. Except for gay books and AV of course.

The shop is right in the middle of the main street, facing the road leading out from Akihabara densha station. (Yamanote line).

Hi legoboy,

On your (PM)query regarding hotels in osaka

Here are my recommendations: Ranked according to price (1 being most expensive)

1) Hankyu hotel

http://travel.goo.ne.jp/jp/hotel/detail_plan.php?pcd=27&icd=17202&hid=55249

2) Tokyu Inn

http://www.osaka-i.tokyuhotels.co.jp/ja/index.html

3) Super hotel

http://www.superhotel.co.jp/en/index.html

The other hotel i have recommended before was the chain hotel under Toyoko group

You can find the link in this thread as well (recommended by a guest too)

Best

Edited by Andy@Tokyo

Robbie..

several years back i have been to a kiraku kaikan branch too. need some japanese. u have to apply for a membership first (entitles u to visit all the branches)

The one of hiroshima branch map can be viewed if u click the pic of the small mole. If u dont recognise chinese characters then u would have more trouble finding which map is which. should be the first one on the left.

Edited by Andy@Tokyo

During the wkends after tennis, i went with friends to a public bath in Osaka. Yes, from them i knew beforehand that public bath is cruisy and in fact quite famous in Osaka. However, i didnt realised what about to unfold.

This super famous Cruising bath house is called 金毘羅温泉, Konpira for short. (see link below)

http://michikene.ld.infoseek.co.jp/konpiraonsennaniwa.htm

I thought that the public baths in Tokyo and Osaka are similar, but i was wrong.

KonPira is built perfectly for PLU. Has many secluded areas, 2 small sauna rooms', 2 second floor areas(both are small).

What surprised me was when i entered the bath house, the changing area was immediately in view. So far, the bath house i visited in Tokyo are different: One has to passby a counter to pay before proceeding into the changing room. The counter area and the changing room is also partition. In Konpira, the counter staff (an aunty) has full view of the changing room and the bathing area!! Even then, i could notice peps in the changing room exchanging glances... etc. i.e. already cruising infront of that aunty... A number of my type walked passed me several times as i undress and i had to contain the erection... :blink:

Quickly change and turn around to look for my friends for guidance but then i realised that they had already went in.. disappered. Not knowing the terrian and what to expect.. i was quite nervous..Arent there supposed to be non-PLUs too?

To be cont'ed

Edited by Andy@Tokyo

Guest AkiraDeighe

i used to go to 24 Kaikan Asakusa fairly often and always saw lots of tgirls there (mostly CDs but TGs [new halfs) as well)

But the last time i was there they told me that from February onward they would not be allowing us to dress there or be dressed

while there. The staff had me remove my wig, panties, bra, top and skirt. Since i was already on the way to the showers before leaving

it was no biggie but i haven't been back for almost 4 months now and i wonder if anyone knows if they've reverted to their previous long

standing policy of allowing and accepting CDs?

Guest AkiraDeighe

I have not been recently, but will see if I can check it out for you. if anyone else has experienced 24 Kaikan Asakusa recently on this point and can let us know, that would be so great.

In the meantime, can you share with us other places in Tokyo where you have gone dressed as a CD and played safely (or even observed CD's and TG girls)? Same for any other other CD places in Japan?

Anywhere in Korea?

Guest AkiraDeighe

The Ueno 500yen Cinema is famous and more often than not packed with people.

Recently, i found another one which is definately a PLU place.

Many in 30s to 40s and some 50s-60s

Mostly salary men.

Kurara eigakan

Located near tokyo Dome.

I went there during wkday and before 7pm its cost 900yen. after 7 pm it costs 700yen.

About 15~20 people...

I was surprised that a guy in his early 30s got F...ked on the chair.. :blink:

Visited this theater, Kurara eigakan, recently and it is smallish, down in a bsement with some guys smoking. Plenty of action, though. I got fantastic BJ from two guys immediately after I got into the theater and went to the back wall. They were going at it even before my eys could adjust to the darkness! :whistle:

'I would just tour ard the area and would not get into any actions' I told myself, took a deep breath and enter the showering area.

Konpira is different from all the public baths I have been before- the showering area is not just constrain within an area, they are scathered here and there. On the first floor, beside the main hot pools and the showering area, there are also a small sauna, showering area and hot pools in a smaller annex at the end of the main area.

Once I walked into the annex, PLU activities were detected: In the small sauna on the left, an middle-aged uncle was licking a younger guy's nipples. They didnt even stop even though pep walked pass. I turned to the right and took a sit at the showering area. In the small pool on the right side of the shower area, 2 chubs were present. They were obviously busy with each other's tool under the water.

Hummm.. a bath house is somehow ifferent from a PLU sauna like 24 kaikan. I guess if I would really want any thing i would rather head for a kaikan.. To be Cont'

Edited by Andy@Tokyo

• 3 weeks later...

I'm back from my trip to Japan and when I was in Tokyo I did go and check out Otoko-Gumi. It wasn't hard to find as it was close to the gay centre of Shinjuku Ni-chome. I didn't find anyone interested in going with me so I thought I'd take a chance and go by myself.

I went on a Tuesday night because I thought it might be a quiet night and they might be more likely to let me in. When I walked in, I glanced around and it looked like they only had 1 or 2 customers. I thought I might be in with a chance. A cute guy came to greet me and I recognised him from the website. He was actually the one I had most hoped to meet there. He asked me if I spoke Japanese and when I said no he indicated to me that I could not come in. He politely guided me to the door and summoned the lift for me.

I knew this was likely to be the outcome but still I was a little surprised that they would turn away a paying customer when they had so few inside. At least I left Tokyo knowing that I tried.

Guest Guest

I knew this was likely to be the outcome but still I was a little surprised that they would turn away a paying customer when they had so few inside. At least I left Tokyo knowing that I tried.

Thanks for sharing your experience. Actually sometimes the establishment would love to have your custom but what stops them is that their other paying customers do not like non Japanese speaking people around. Strange but in some other places that I have been to, they love having 'foreigners' around - adds to the mix of the place. Win some, lose some. Hope the rest of your trip was enjoyable.

• G_M changed the title to Tokyo / Fukuoka / Sapporo (Japan ) - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.