Male HQ

Tokyo / Fukuoka / Sapporo (Japan ) - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)

Guest 2727

Thanks for sharing your experience. Actually sometimes the establishment would love to have your custom but what stops them is that their other paying customers do not like non Japanese speaking people around. Strange but in some other places that I have been to, they love having 'foreigners' around - adds to the mix of the place. Win some, lose some. Hope the rest of your trip was enjoyable.

I had a very enjoyable trip and I did find some other places where I was made welcome :-)

Guest recklessbootlegger

I will be heading to Tokyo next week, and I intend to go to 24. Which would be a good one to visit? Ueno or Shinjuku?

Would like to know if there are public baths that I might visit (str) for the experience and is it safe to visit a 500 yen cinema? Which do you recommend?

Also, is there a massage / spa for men that you can recommend?

Many questions... but Thanks in advance.

a jap fd told me that jp has a very conservative mentality. as much as possible, they would like to stay a "closed" society, i.e. as minimal interactions as possible which explain y foreigners are not allowed into their saunas.

Guest Guest

I had a very enjoyable trip and I did find some other places where I was made welcome :-)

Pls share your trip, the ones that you can :) and if willing.

Thanks in advance.

The cinema is called 光音座 located near the Chinatown. Check the location in the map below. You can walk from the train station.

http://www.gaycinema.info/cinema/yokohama.html

You pay a the ticket and walk in. Whatever gay-pxxn movie is shown on the screen in not important as the most exciting actions are all happening on the audience seats. Nobody care. People change seats frequently to sit next to their target and start to mutual masturbate. People will end up in the toilet cubicle if they need more privacy and for "deeper" connection.

I had mine in the toilet cubicle with a matured executive with coat and tie, carrying a briefcase. :lol:

Was the theater crowded when you were there? Is this a place where crossdressers go, too?

• 3 weeks later...

Visit Shomen Yu if you are in Kyoto. As neighbourhood and local as one can get. I have witnessed some actions before, but largely people go there to dip, sauna and watch tv in total nudity. Father comes with young/teenager/old sons, chefs after work, salarymen escaping from nagging wives.. So sensual yet not erotic..

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Yup, that's right! Do note that you will need to put 10Yen into the shoe locker to lock it and retrieve the key. As for address, u can write any Japanese address so long as you feel comfortable writing it in Chinese characters. Lastly, just act as Japanese, who dun like to converse much and you will be left pretty much alone and no passport will be asked for. Enjoy your stay there!

hello

how will i determine which is for private and common? is there a color difference?

is the second locker big enough to place a backpack?

thank you

hello

how will i determine which is for private and common? is there a color difference?

is the second locker big enough to place a backpack?

thank you

If I am not wrong, the private ones are marked in red colour with Japanese words. Normal ones do not have any markers in them. Just look for the ones which look the same as most majority and further from the entrance and you should be fine. The locker is about the same size as that of our lockers size in Singapore. Probably a good gauge is like those you find in 17. Hope this helps.

If I am not wrong, the private ones are marked in red colour with Japanese words. Normal ones do not have any markers in them. Just look for the ones which look the same as most majority and further from the entrance and you should be fine. The locker is about the same size as that of our lockers size in Singapore. Probably a good gauge is like those you find in 17. Hope this helps.

Correct me if I am wrong Gpfun.

I think the lockers are about 35cm wide and double that in height and about 55cm deep? Dont think it is large enough for a backpack unless your backpack does not contain much.

Correct me if I am wrong Gpfun.

I think the lockers are about 35cm wide and double that in height and about 55cm deep? Dont think it is large enough for a backpack unless your backpack does not contain much.

If I am not wrong, it is around that big. Generally, I bring a backpack with just some necessary items and it fits in. If you are bringing like a few days clothings, it may not fit in. However, there are lockers there that are slightly bigger than normal for around 300Yen more. If you have a big backpack, will propose that you leave it at the lockers in the JR train stations. It cost around 300 upwards for one day depending on the size of location. If you have a cabin size luggage, i think it will cost around 500 Yen for a day.

• 4 weeks later...

I dont think the average Japanese really gets involved with politics - not the ones that go to saunas anyway :)

Besides, when they are there, I think their mind is more on something else, not on politics :)

The people there are really friendly and since they sort of know each other, they know when someone is new. I was made more than welcome when I went there - they showed me where to put my things and where the facilities are and I mean these are the guests, not the people who work there.

Lots of mainlanders visit Tokyo and lots of mainlanders work in Tokyo, whether in the eating establishments or in the shops in Akihabara. I have not heard of these people being verbally abused or anything like that. Just stay out of the 'diplomatic areas' i.e. away from the Parliament and the Govt office areas and you will be right. Once in a while, some right wing factions drive thru and protest there.

Have fun.

I dont think the average Japanese really gets involved with politics - not the ones that go to saunas anyway :)

Besides, when they are there, I think their mind is more on something else, not on politics :)

The people there are really friendly and since they sort of know each other, they know when someone is new. I was made more than welcome when I went there - they showed me where to put my things and where the facilities are and I mean these are the guests, not the people who work there.

Lots of mainlanders visit Tokyo and lots of mainlanders work in Tokyo, whether in the eating establishments or in the shops in Akihabara. I have not heard of these people being verbally abused or anything like that. Just stay out of the 'diplomatic areas' i.e. away from the Parliament and the Govt office areas and you will be right. Once in a while, some right wing factions drive thru and protest there.

Have fun.

Many thanks for the info. Have you been in the 24 Kaikan in Asakusa? I will be Tokyo over a week. Do you know any good time to go? I am 32 178cm and 70kg who is into older guys over 55. Will I fit in there? Or should I try the other 2 24 Kaikan. I will be travelling with collegue so do have limited free time on my own.

Many thanks for the info. Have you been in the 24 Kaikan in Asakusa? I will be Tokyo over a week. Do you know any good time to go? I am 32 178cm and 70kg who is into older guys over 55. Will I fit in there? Or should I try the other 2 24 Kaikan. I will be travelling with collegue so do have limited free time on my own.

Sorry, clicked too rapidly last time...

I was there last year (and a few times before).

Been there during the night, and as a caucasian over 50, always had a friendly welcome and fun.

Some cross-dressers, some older men; you should fit in there if you are into that.

You can also try 24 kaikan Ueno, not bad and maybe more action.

If you are with a colleague, you should be free during nights?

I wish you a nice trip and lots of fun.

Yeah been to both the Asakusa and the Ueno one. Based on your preference, I think the one in Asakusa will fit you better. I did not quite like it as I am not into crossdressers and there seemed to be quite a few when I was there. Also, the Asakusa one is a bit run down and not as large as the Ueno one. I think you will have no problems with the guys there - as said, they are very friendly. The best time to go would be over the weekend - probably past 8pm on Friday or past noon on Saturday. You should plan to stay overnight there, experience the place. Normally quite a few people come in after 9pm on Fridays as that is when people finish work and that is when the charge drops a bit. The fee is normally for a 12 hour block so its good for people who come in at 9pm and who then wake up a bit later the next morning, shower and then go to work.

Hope you have fun. Do come back and tell us about your experience.

Hi Phil and Guest,

Many many thanks for all the info.

So I presume that the Kaikan in Ueno is full of younger business type under 50's.

If I get a chance, I wil visit both of them. I wish I can stay overnight in the Kaikan.

But I am sharing a room with one of the collegues. He is a bit nosey.

Anyway, thanks again for the info. I will definitely share the experience with you all.

Hi Phil and Guest,

Many many thanks for all the info.

So I presume that the Kaikan in Ueno is full of younger business type under 50's.

If I get a chance, I wil visit both of them. I wish I can stay overnight in the Kaikan.

But I am sharing a room with one of the collegues. He is a bit nosey.

Anyway, thanks again for the info. I will definitely share the experience with you all.

Yeah, the Ueno crowd is normally guys in their 30's to 40's and their chasers but there are still the odd over 40s.

You can perhaps tell your nosey colleague that you are overnighting at a friends place :)? But he will want to know details and the more you cook up, the more the chances of something slipping up.

Hope he wont be able to smell the sex on you when you get back to the hotel, ha ha ha. Dont forget that trains run till around 12 midnite or a bit after so if you are planning to head back to the hotel, you need to leave the place in enough time. Tokyo taxis are very expensive. Yeah, if you can overnight on the Friday or Saturday but dont expect to get any sleep. Even between 2am to 7am, there are guys who go around and these guys touch the ones who are asleep and maybe rouse them for err... 'action'. Then since everyone sleeps near everyone else, you hear the snoring and 'action sounds'. Make sure you secure the key to your locker, when you sleep. The incidence of theft is low but it still happens. The 24 Kaikan in Shinjuku is mainly an under 35 crowd and their chasers so you might want to give it a miss.

1.5 months to go - bet you cant wait to get there after reading all this. Heck, I want to go back after recollecting all this! :)

If I am not wrong, it is around that big. Generally, I bring a backpack with just some necessary items and it fits in. If you are bringing like a few days clothings, it may not fit in. However, there are lockers there that are slightly bigger than normal for around 300Yen more. If you have a big backpack, will propose that you leave it at the lockers in the JR train stations. It cost around 300 upwards for one day depending on the size of location. If you have a cabin size luggage, i think it will cost around 500 Yen for a day.

thank you gp.... think i have to settle with the jr station lockers =)

i am going on november, thought of gong in the shinjuku.

I have a question.... can the locker accommodate a cabin type of trolley?

What are the dimensions of the trolley? From first guess,I would say no. The lockers are deep meaning you can hang a shirt in without folding it but is not very wide. I think about 30cm wide and 50cm tall?

What are the dimensions of the trolley? From first guess,I would say no. The lockers are deep meaning you can hang a shirt in without folding it but is not very wide. I think about 30cm wide and 50cm tall?

Thank you.... Is there a bigger locker there? i heard from other forums that there is for an addition 300Y.

=)

Yeah, the Ueno crowd is normally guys in their 30's to 40's and their chasers but there are still the odd over 40s.

You can perhaps tell your nosey colleague that you are overnighting at a friends place :)? But he will want to know details and the more you cook up, the more the chances of something slipping up.

Hope he wont be able to smell the sex on you when you get back to the hotel, ha ha ha. Dont forget that trains run till around 12 midnite or a bit after so if you are planning to head back to the hotel, you need to leave the place in enough time. Tokyo taxis are very expensive. Yeah, if you can overnight on the Friday or Saturday but dont expect to get any sleep. Even between 2am to 7am, there are guys who go around and these guys touch the ones who are asleep and maybe rouse them for err... 'action'. Then since everyone sleeps near everyone else, you hear the snoring and 'action sounds'. Make sure you secure the key to your locker, when you sleep. The incidence of theft is low but it still happens. The 24 Kaikan in Shinjuku is mainly an under 35 crowd and their chasers so you might want to give it a miss.

1.5 months to go - bet you cant wait to get there after reading all this. Heck, I want to go back after recollecting all this! :)

Yeah, I can't wait to go the Tokyo alright. I am still trying to figure out which Kaikan to go. But from your info. The Kaikan in Asakusa will most likely to have my type. The crowd in Ueno is a bit young. By the way, are those public rest room pretty dim. Will you able to see the actions that are going on. Or it is just completely dark. Anyway, the whole thing seems so erotic. :P

Well , at least until last year, you had in both Kaikan's all kinds of lighting, ranging from bright (which does not prevent action!)to relatively dark.

But even in dark zones, after a few seconds, your eyes get accustomed and you can see...lots of things.

Some Japanese are not afraid by the light; I've seen in 24 Kaikan Ueno an astonishing session of fisting in a pretty well lighted room.

Good luck, I wish you lots of fun, and we are all waiting for your report!

Well , at least until last year, you had in both Kaikan's all kinds of lighting, ranging from bright (which does not prevent action!)to relatively dark.

But even in dark zones, after a few seconds, your eyes get accustomed and you can see...lots of things.

Some Japanese are not afraid by the light; I've seen in 24 Kaikan Ueno an astonishing session of fisting in a pretty well lighted room.

Good luck, I wish you lots of fun, and we are all waiting for your report!

Yeah, agree with Phil. In Ueno, there is a room where people are expected to 'perform' - one big room with about 8 futons on both sides of the room and a space for walking between them. I have seen 3 or 4 guys servicing this one guy from touching him to having anal sex with him. From this room there are peepholes to the next room, the room of mirrors and it is understood that whoever 'sleeps' in this room is open to be touched. Many guys pretend to sleep in the room and yes, they do get touched and blown. Less of this happens in the Asakusa - mainly I think cos the crowd is not 'as wild' cos of the age. If you get a chance, go to both Asakusa and Ueno. You will find your type in Asakusa. In Ueno, go just for the looksee and the experience.

One more thing, since Japan is a small country with so many people, their concept of privacy is inwards i.e. in their minds so it is not uncommon to see people in Ueno having sex in what might to us will be definitely not private situations. Having said that, very few people seem to have sex in the sauna or the steam rooms, preferring to go one to one in the bath cubicle.

• 3 weeks later...

Anyone been to Ron video box in Shin nakano? What goes on inside? Any action or just movie store

It depends. Are you absolutely sure of the name, "Ron's Video Box"? There is a specialized and a bit famous video box at Shin-Nakano. Both gay downstairs and transvestite/new half upstairs? Is that the one you are looking for? If so, I have been there and will post more info.

Hello everyone

I'll be making my first trip to Tokyo in December! I've been in Asia for four years but this will be my first Japan visit. I fly in the 27th of December and fly out the 31st back to Seoul.

I would love to meet Tokyo guys who have the time to show me a bit of the sights both at night and during the day! If that's something you'd be into by all means drop me a line!

Cheers

Hi heading to Tokyo in December. The last time I visited 24 in June I found it kind of quiet. What's a good time of day or a good day to visit 24? Thanks.

Saturday from 7pm thru the next morning.

Saturday from 7pm thru the next morning.

i just came back from japan...

i visited the 24 in shinjuku on a fri and sat... it now cost 2800y for 14 hours.

a lot of action.... on a friday after having a mutual oral with a japanese, i decided to sleep until i felt that some is trying to touch me until i get hard, what made me backed out is when he tried to put my tool in his hole.... good thing it didnt happen...

the following night is full of people again... all types....

problem is there is no private rooms to sleep, so all have to sleep in common areas. in the middle of the night, there would be lurkers walking around looking for the type they liked, once they find the target, they would remove his towel and try to get him hard.

so if you are thinking of staying overnight, you might not have enough sleep as that could happen whole night.

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

The Famous 500 Yen Theater has now closed but it has reopened....

Sekai Kessaku Gekijo (New 500 Yen) Theater

Address:2/F 2-13-6 Taito-ku, Ueno

GPS Info: Lat: 35.7084239 Long: 139.772243

Phone: 03-3831-0158

This theater shows straight soft pxxn flicks and, more often than not, it is packed to the gills with guys. Note: that the guys here tend to be gay and that this is know as a "gay theater" even though the soft pxxn shown is straight. Everything goes here.

How To Get There:

This theater is located on the side of the New Ueno Okura theater and is upstairs--just follow the Blue (not Red signs) upstairs. If you go the Ueno JR station and then cross the street, you will see the Keisei rail station entrance. Facing the door of that station, go to the left along the side walk and you will come to a large intersection. If you look across the intersection you will see the sign, "Adult Movies" for the old (and now closed) Okura Theater. This new, 500 yen cinema is located on the left side of that building down the little alley. It is upstairs.

Movie stays the same for several days.Theater is more often than not, standing room only with 200+ guys there, it can be extremely crowed between 4:00 pm and 7:00 pm so be prepared. You have to ask the attendant for the key if you need to use the toilet--but not the urinals. It is open at 11;00 am and closed around 8:30 pm when the last cycle of the movie has ended. 7 days a week.

Map for new location: Google map link

Special note: This theater is brand-new and kept spotlessly clean. It is a rare gem.

Edited by Akira

The Famous 500 Yen Theater has now closed but it has reopened....

Sekai Kessaku Gekijo (New 500 Yen) Theater

Address:2/F 2-13-6 Taito-ku, Ueno

GPS Info: Lat: 35.7084239 Long: 139.772243

Phone: 03-3831-0158

This theater shows straight soft pxxn flicks and, more often than not, it is packed to the gills with guys. Note: that the guys here tend to be gay and that this is know as a "gay theater" even though the soft pxxn shown is straight. Everything goes here.

How To Get There:

This theater is located on the side of the New Ueno Okura theater and is upstairs--just follow the Blue (not Red signs) upstairs. If you go the Ueno JR station and then cross the street, you will see the Keisei rail station entrance. Facing the door of that station, go to the left along the side walk and you will come to a large intersection. If you look across the intersection you will see the sign, "Adult Movies" for the old (and now closed) Okura Theater. This new, 500 yen cinema is located on the left side of that building down the little alley. It is upstairs.

Movie stays the same for several days.Theater is more often than not, standing room only with 200+ guys there, it can be extremely crowed between 4:00 pm and 7:00 pm so be prepared. You have to ask the attendant for the key if you need to use the toilet--but not the urinals. It is open at 11;00 am and closed around 8:30 pm when the last cycle of the movie has ended. 7 days a week.

Map for new location: Google map link

Special note: This theater is brand-new and kept spotlessly clean. It is a rare gem.

This is the new location for the famous 500 yen theater is located on the side of the New Ueno Okura theater and is upstairs--just follow the Blue (not Red signs) upstairs.

There are typically 1 or 2 crossdressers and ladyboys here although the crowd is generally, older gay--but there are often young guys to be found here. Guys wearing panties under their street clothes are common. If you want to change into your girl clothes, you need to ask one of the attendants at the front desk to use a key to get into one of the spotlessly clean toilet stalls. I have been here crossdressed a couple of times and it is safe, the patrons are very courteous and I had an $!^*( blast!

• 2 weeks later...

Yes there are!

I updated the links to the threads that could help answer ur question.

Check the Japan links?

Note: mostly threads are about Tokyo. Hence if u need info. of other areas u might wan to borrow the japan PLU guide book which i sent to OB.

Best ;)

Well, where are they? - Alex, ajc1977@hotmail.com or 080 3935 1977 (Tokyo cell).

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, I'll be in Shinjuku this Saturday in the late after noon early evening. I was wondering if any one knows of any bars that open early that I could possibly meet some fun people at. I'm a 40 year old, white american, tall, have been told that I'm attractive. I can speak Japanese well and can read a fair bit.

Hi, I'll be in Shinjuku this Saturday in the late after noon early evening. I was wondering if any one knows of any bars that open early that I could possibly meet some fun people at. I'm a 40 year old, white american, tall, have been told that I'm attractive. I can speak Japanese well and can read a fair bit.

Take a short walk from from sanchome station towards nichome.

The whole area between Yasukuni Dori and Shinjuku Dori are concentrated with hundreds of gay bars, clubs, suana, bookshops, sex toy shops, love hotels etc.

Also, the smaller roads behind the Isetan Store are dotted with the same.

The best place to cruise is actually the not the bars but the bookshops! (my own experience)

Speaking the language certainly helps and being white certainly provide that surprise element.

Good luck to you.

younger4older>55 - mind providing a field report on Asakusa Kaikan? I'm like u into the over 55 age group. I'm going Tokyo in mid-Feb want to go there so hope u can provide latest field report.

Take a short walk from from sanchome station towards nichome.

The whole area between Yasukuni Dori and Shinjuku Dori are concentrated with hundreds of gay bars, clubs, suana, bookshops, sex toy shops, love hotels etc.

Also, the smaller roads behind the Isetan Store are dotted with the same.

The best place to cruise is actually the not the bars but the bookshops! (my own experience)

Speaking the language certainly helps and being white certainly provide that surprise element.

Good luck to you.

Thank you very much, I'll take your advice and let everyone know how it turns out.

• 2 weeks later...

younger4older>55 - mind providing a field report on Asakusa Kaikan? I'm like u into the over 55 age group. I'm going Tokyo in mid-Feb want to go there so hope u can provide latest field report.

I am a thin boy, 169/50, going Japan alone. Would it be safe for me to go there? I prefer young (early 20s) and slim, where is a better choice? Thx for advising.

I am a thin boy, 169/50, going Japan alone. Would it be safe for me to go there? I prefer young (early 20s) and slim, where is a better choice? Thx for advising.

Japan is the safest country I know on earth. If you behave normally, you can go everywhere, at any time, alone, and feel perfectly safe.

Your preferences should lead you to try Shinjuku, mainly 24 kaikan. Other places can also be worth visiting (trendy Shibuya for instance), but better take the advice of a Japanese resident for more specific addresses.

Have fun, enjoy your trip, and please share your experiences!

I didn't manage to go to the one in Asakusa in this trip. But I did manage to go into the one in Ueno.

If you are into much older guys, you should to skip the one in Ueno. It is really for chub and chaser. I got no action in there at all. But it was a good experience to see a different style of sauna that I used to go to.

I got a bit confused when I first got into the Kaikan. But you will get helps from very friendly people there. I got helps from a older guy who featured in a Samson video. He is very hot but into chub. Damn.....

Sorry I can't offer you much help. By the way, is it possible to get your email address. I find it hard to find oldermen in Kuala Lumpur and Singapore. Love to exchange info with you.

Edited by younger4older>55

• G_M changed the title to Tokyo / Fukuoka / Sapporo (Japan ) - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.