Male HQ

Tokyo / Fukuoka / Sapporo (Japan ) - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)

Guest 2727

Guest lovehandle

but alot said the 1 at asakusa is very old , is that true? Hongkongers go to asakusa, why???

Shinjuku is more popular with tourists due to its location. Therefore the indians, ang mohs. But I had seen muscular, g-men ang moh neglected and ended up doing with other caucasian. Guys there are mixed - tall, average build, slim, atheletic, young jap men (20 to 22 yrs old),some bears/cubs and mature men. Hardly any Kong Kong(all at Asakusa 24).It's more spacious and easier to get a private room to stay overnite.

Ueno, as you know, is the home of bears/chubs/g-men but some regulars. More hairy, stocky. You also get your bear worshippers from hk, taiwan and even spore. The age group is btw 30 to 50. Smaller shower cubicle and wet area.

I would spend one wknd at Shinjuku (say Fri nite) and move on to Ueno on sat/sun. It's also good to alternate.

Guest Guest

but alot said the 1 at asakusa is very old , is that true? Hongkongers go to asakusa, why???

Yes, it should be renamed 24 KongKongs. Mostly men in their 50 or 60s. If you r into silver daddies, this is the place for you. I had a nightmarish experience on my very 1st trip there many yrs ago. There were so many patrons touching me at nite but when i woke up the nxt morning and saw them in the shower, I was horrified and scrubbed myself so hard. Blame it on the dim red light in the room. Now I make it a point check ppl in the light b4 i 'commit' to them.

U do get some cute twinks or charming uncles (in their 40s) once a while. But they are into kong kongs.

Not too sure abt hongkongers going to 24 Asakusa, sorril.

Guest Guest

Yes, it should be renamed 24 KongKongs. Mostly men in their 50 or 60s. If you r into silver daddies, this is the place for you. I had a nightmarish experience on my very 1st trip there many yrs ago. There were so many patrons touching me at nite but when i woke up the nxt morning and saw them in the shower, I was horrified and scrubbed myself so hard. Blame it on the dim red light in the room. Now I make it a point check ppl in the light b4 i 'commit' to them.

U do get some cute twinks or charming uncles (in their 40s) once a while. But they are into kong kongs.

It's generally true. And you can add some crossdressers... But there are exceptions (or at least there were some years ago).

Anyway, you have a better choice (and more diversified ) at 24 kaikan Ueno; and with the proximity of the station, it's easier to find a taxi t any hour.

Good luck!

If u r top,Guest:

Then u should not feel exciting , if they tried to nibble your tits?

Cruise Box is another sex venue with clothings optional. They are smaller in size and are listed in gay jap mag like

Badi, G-men, etc. Most cluster around shinjuku gay area (near the alleys where 24kaikan is)and are in a building.

I went to one located in Takanobaba(which is abt 1 or 2 stations) from Shinjuku Seibu. This one was located in an apt. but it was hot! It had closed down due to complaints from resients.

These cruise box are small in general, some with pvt rm and a small LCD playing gay pxxn. U need to pay Xtra for the room.

Separating the rooms are wall with glory holes for you know what? Very kinky but messy should you cum. Go to utopia-asia for the latest listings. Would help if you have a Jap friend to bring you around.

Shogun used to known as THE BOX, which is the 1st Singapore Cruise Box with clothings optional.

I dun think there's any in Spore.

I guess it's the same as playing with a Jap gal's 'nei nei'. I guess it's their own 'litmus taste' to see if u r turn on or not. The 1st thing I would do is to check out their face. I could not remember if I did or not. I would undress them by 'tearing away' their yutaka and nibble on their tits like 'a beast'. This would make them moan and wriggle their body/ass like a virgin and 'touched for the very 1st time'. The next thing I knew that they would reach for my 'sugar cane' and start 'queching their taste'. I think it could be that they dun do this often and they would excited easily.

Guest Guest

If u r top,Guest:

Then u should not feel exciting , if they tried to nibble your tits?

Not them, I am the one who was doing the 'nibbling'. As a top, my tits are the least sensitive n I dun like ppl sucking on my them, really painful n not enjoyable.

How about our arse? would usually btm or top enjoy being licked at our bottoms?

Not them, I am the one who was doing the 'nibbling'. As a top, my tits are the least sensitive n I dun like ppl sucking on my them, really painful n not enjoyable.

Guest Guest

How about our arse? would usually btm or top enjoy being licked at our bottoms?

The arse is a very sensitive organ.

I dun lick due to hygiene reason. I dun want to give the wrong signal to have my arse licked.

My friend (ang moh top) love to rim coz he sees it as a 'male pussy'.

I guess the top supposed to lick a btm's arse.

I just dun see btm as a woman, but just as a gay man who prefer to be fxxked.

i agree that btm is not a "woman" , just like a real woman can be a "top" hee

maybe i didnt phrase clearly previously, some love to fondle it , instead of licking it

when i was in the cinema in ueno, some1 perform masturbation for me, while fondling my bottom...

The arse is a very sensitive organ.

I dun lick due to hygiene reason. I dun want to give the wrong signal to have my arse licked.

My friend (ang moh top) love to rim coz he sees it as a 'male pussy'.

I guess the top supposed to lick a btm's arse.

I just dun see btm as a woman, but just as a gay man who prefer to be fxxked.

Guest Guest

i agree that btm is not a "woman" , just like a real woman can be a "top" hee

maybe i didnt phrase clearly previously, some love to fondle it , instead of licking it

when i was in the cinema in ueno, some1 perform masturbation for me, while fondling my bottom...

most japs are kinky. the fondling of your btm is probably a straight gesture to compensate a very gay act. very psyche.

The btm japs i fxxked in japan were bears/cub, some of them very big/tall. Somehow when i was abt to cum, i could feel their energy shift to being more 'yin', there's tenderness and vulnerability. it sort of complemented me in the whole act. Very nice indeed.

wah! v. chim descriptions - "straight gesture to compensate a very gay act. very psyche" are u trying to say he is the "1" (the man?)

most japs are kinky. the fondling of your btm is probably a straight gesture to compensate a very gay act. very psyche.

The btm japs i fxxked in japan were bears/cub, some of them very big/tall. Somehow when i was abt to cum, i could feel their energy shift to being more 'yin', there's tenderness and vulnerability. it sort of complemented me in the whole act. Very nice indeed.

while in 24 Kaikan, i once saw 2 men (not sure who is 0 or 1)slowly stripping 1 another and passionately suckg each other's cocks .... :whistle: :clap: :D

but they......stopped (abruptly) and leave to find another quiet audience, as there are just too many audience viewing their "act" in front of the TVs(' Room)... :swear: :twisted:

Do we get to see such acts in Singapore 's spa?

Hi guys, just wondering if there are anyone who just came back from a holiday in Japan recently. I am wondering if the situation in Tokyo is back to normal? Any more of those Electricity curfews at night?

Is the 24 Kaikans in Tokyo area still functioning? Read from the news abt possible radiation contamination of the waters in Tokyo and so curious to find out if Kaikan is still operating? Is the crowd there still happening?

Guest Tokyo

Neon lighting and giant LED screens on exterior of buildings are switched off at night to conserve electricity. As such, at night, you don't get to see brightly lit buildings. Some escalators in train stations are also switched off to save electricity. Other than that, life is pretty much the same. Of course, the mood of the people is slightly dampened by the Fukushima nuclear disaster.

24 Kaikans are still operating.

No power cuts to conserve electricity. However, as summer approaches, more people turn on the air conditioning and rotating power cuts might be imposed as the electricity produced might not be enough. If you stay in central Tokyo, less likely of power cuts because central Tokyo is more vital to the economy than the outskirts of Tokyo, which could see some power cuts.

Can we do booking of 24kaikan in advance ?

Hey guys I'll be in Tokyo for a few days, and have a question about overnight stays at the 24 Kaikan Shinjuku.

I've been there a few times, and also lived in Japan for 5 years so speak decent Japanese. I will arrive on a flight from the US at like 23:00 and so don't really want to spend US$100++ on a hotel, thought maybe the 24 Kaikan would be good. But I do like to sleep.... I wonder what I should do? Your thoughts?

Also, many of the replies here seem to be very concerned that they'll ask for your passport, etc. In my 5+ years in Japan, there was nothing to worry about--in terms of losing your PP (someone will return it). Don't fret too much about it--pretending to be Japanese, pretending to know what you're doing--just bring your passport and hand it over when asked, there is no country where it'd be safer to do so.

24 Kaikan is very happening and all sorts will have a nice time there. My last visit was several years ago in my late 40s. On one of the upper rooms there is a dark room with like wooden bunks and chains. It was in this room that I became the target of a mass orgy. Started with one man kissing my tits and fingering my anus. Then several men came and sat around watching stroking their cocks. Soon I the first guy entered me and I felt other hands caressing me all over and another man started sucking on my tits. Soon I was into the action and started masturbating all the hard dicks surrounding me. It ended with several guys shooting their sperm all over my body. The orgy lasted over an hour by which time I came twice (hj once and bj another time by different people) and had several cocks up my arse.

I did go to a cinema near to Ueno Park but it is a straight outfit showing straight pxxn. Outside the movie room, there is a quiet corner for smoking and that was where most of the action was. I sucked a office executive wearing suit and tie carrying a briefcase. He must be one of the largest Jap cock I had ever seen - a good 7 inches long. He lasted a long time and several of us took turns stroking him. He wouldn't let the other suck him except for me. He finally came in my mouth. Of course there were actions with several other guys inside the movie house but many of them didn't ejaculate but sort of move around from seat to seat looking for new partners.

All in all a very enjoyable time can be had at the straight cinema where lots of horny young Japanese executives spend time resting before catching the train home which is often many miles outside of Tokyo city.

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

what is HJ?

24 Kaikan is very happening and all sorts will have a nice time there. My last visit was several years ago in my late 40s. On one of the upper rooms there is a dark room with like wooden bunks and chains. It was in this room that I became the target of a mass orgy. Started with one man kissing my tits and fingering my anus. Then several men came and sat around watching stroking their cocks. Soon I the first guy entered me and I felt other hands caressing me all over and another man started sucking on my tits. Soon I was into the action and started masturbating all the hard dicks surrounding me. It ended with several guys shooting their sperm all over my body. The orgy lasted over an hour by which time I came twice (hj once and bj another time by different people) and had several cocks up my arse.

I did go to a cinema near to Ueno Park but it is a straight outfit showing straight pxxn. Outside the movie room, there is a quiet corner for smoking and that was where most of the action was. I sucked a office executive wearing suit and tie carrying a briefcase. He must be one of the largest Jap cock I had ever seen - a good 7 inches long. He lasted a long time and several of us took turns stroking him. He wouldn't let the other suck him except for me. He finally came in my mouth. Of course there were actions with several other guys inside the movie house but many of them didn't ejaculate but sort of move around from seat to seat looking for new partners.

All in all a very enjoyable time can be had at the straight cinema where lots of horny young Japanese executives spend time resting before catching the train home which is often many miles outside of Tokyo city.

why only u get to suck him? He know u well?

this is unbelievable!

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Jerry,

I would recommend 24kaikan in Asakusa. Sumida park (near asakusa) and Ueno park (not much activity now).

Try these bar, Okamin and Hayashi in ueno. There are also bars in asakusa suitable for 60s.. like Sumida .. Age group >50s

Also check under this Link Travel Directory

There are many info on Bars and sauna.

(Jerry: I split the topic)

P.s. for those asking for info, it would help if u more details.

e.g. state The type (age group, etc) u like. This would help when we give recommendation.

Jerry said he is looking for peps of his age group, hence, i assumed that the type he likes or the crowd he feels comfortable in are those in the 60s.

It might also help if one mention whether one have any japanese language proficiency or not.

Thanks

Hi to everyone,

Seems that Andy has been away for quite a while. Can someone provide some insight on the situation in Tokyo after March 11 earthquake. Is life back to normal now? Is the food safe and is the 500yen theatre still as crowded as before? Thanks you very much and have a good day.

Hi Andy, how do you do? Would like to find out from you the situation in Tokyo after the March 11 earthquake. Is life back to normal now? Is the food safe and is the 500yen theatre still as crowded as before? Thanks you very much and have a nice day. smile.gif

Hi to everyone,

Seems that Andy has been away for quite a while. Can someone provide some insight on the situation in Tokyo after March 11 earthquake. Is life back to normal now? Is the food safe and is the 500yen theatre still as crowded as before? Thanks you very much and have a good day.

From what my Japanese friends tell me, the situation is back to normal: business as usual and no problem with food. But I have not Andy's expertise...

Good luck!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Heya, brilliant experts of Japan. Been great reading and looking at pics :)

I am finally going to Japan in Nov with my partner. We are going a a few onsens and public baths but the question I have is about tattoos. My partner is clearly 'gaijin' and has various tattoos on different parts of his body... will this be a prob going to the baths eh? Please advise. Cheerios.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Guest88

Anyone keen to visit Tokyo around 23 dec to 2 jan? Singapore Airlines has a minimum 2 to go airfare of $798. My schedule is flexible. Must book tickets by 1 nov. Leave email for contact.

• 4 weeks later...

Singapore Airlines is having promotional fares to many cities, including Tokyo. Must book by 15 Dec. Travel period is Feb and Mar 2012 (but not applicable for travel out of Singapore between 9 and 18 Mar).

Minimum 1 person to go.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Guest

Was it the upstairs one? The downstairs is very geriatric.

The downstairs one is for straight matured men.

The upstairs one is for gay matured men.

But be warned that in there, most are grandpa looking for grandpa.

Young ones have very limited market value. Most are 60+, some with coat and tie formal wear.

Even middle aged 40 to 50+ also not popular.

Even young ones who like matured are mostly ignored. This place don't welcome young one just like those young ones don't welcome the matured ones at their saunas. This is an unusual reversal of age discrimination because the matured population is huge in Japan. The majority wins because they are not shy about sex and very visible. Unlike Singapore where the matured are very discreet and forms a small visible minority.

There are plenty of bars, saunas, video shops that cater to the matured gays. They have the time and spending power to demand visibility. This is the best place to be when one is matured with dignity. Unlike those old angmos who go Thailand to look for young thais and are despised for being mostly fat, ugly and unwelcomed.

• 2 weeks later...

Just came back from Japan in the morning.

Enjoyed my 8-day trip there, including Hokkaido.

Walked around Shinjuku 2-chome...but too shy to go into pub or sauna. :oops:

Only went there to get my printed necessities.

Image00109.jpg

I'm always running after you.

You are my ideal.

You are me.

• G_M changed the title to Tokyo / Fukuoka / Sapporo (Japan ) - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.