Male HQ

Tokyo / Fukuoka / Sapporo (Japan ) - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)

Guest 2727

12 minutes ago, superflawless said:

I am more amused by the reactions of those ladies. They were completely spellbound and engrossed in these two men's antics. Bwahahahaha. 

in fact BL started out for straight Ladies but somehow it turn to be targetted at Gay men?

Guest Guest_Japan

Will anyone be in Kansai area from 10 May to 18 May? Will be there during the period (my 3rd time), happy to hang out.

On 5/5/2024 at 8:39 PM, Storytimer said:

Has anyone tried Izak Spa in Osaka before? How was it? And do we have to tip the guys or does the fee cover it already?

If you have other massage places to recommend, do let me know as well

I tried Izak Spa during my last trip. The the massage was bad. The young masseur was just doing the massage motion. Don't have to tip and the masseur didn't ask for it.  They only accept cash.

9 hours ago, leglenn23 said:

I tried Izak Spa during my last trip. The the massage was bad. The young masseur was just doing the massage motion. Don't have to tip and the masseur didn't ask for it.  They only accept cash.

Thanks for sharing, who did you choose? 

Do you have any other recommendations for massages in osaka or kyoto?

On 5/5/2024 at 8:39 PM, Storytimer said:

Has anyone tried Izak Spa in Osaka before? How was it? And do we have to tip the guys or does the fee cover it already?

If you have other massage places to recommend, do let me know as well

Japanese don't accept tips.  They see it as almost an insult.  Notwithstanding the bad massage that leglenn23 mentioned 😅, they actually do take whatever they do as part of their professional requirements/expectations...and that includes whatever services you would expect from these places.

Was in Tokyo recently. Went to a straight onsen Kotobukiyu very near Ueno station. I read somewhere that action happens after 11pm. True enough I met a local guy seated next to me in the salt sauna. We had a little fun before we got interrupted. Sweet guy, he came to say bye as I left earlier (to catch the last train). Kotobukiyu is a straight place, it's got a different jacuzzi jets and outdoor baths, 2 cold pools & 2 saunas (extra charge to use the sauna). Costs only about ¥900 all in. 

11 hours ago, And then said:

I am still in Tokyo.  Went to 24 Kaikan Shinjuku, and Deepthroat Men Shinjuku.

I went 24K two nights in a row, Friday and Saturday, approx 7pm to 11pm

Saturday is significantly busier. A couple of the bunk bed rooms were not in use on Friday, but they were opened up on Saturday.

One thing I noted was the very big presence of ang mohs there.  Much more so than in Bangkok's saunas.
It is quite different to Singapore's saunas. There are basically no private areas to play in. So guys play in the dry sauna, the steam room, and of course in the bunk bed areas. The other thing is the lighting. It is generally much brighter than in Singapore. The corridors, the hot baths, the washing/showers areas are almost full on brightness. The play areas are somewhat dim, but much brighter than SG's dark rooms.   

THe upside is that you do see a lot of sex on display. And generally the guys are very open about playing in public view.

I love it.

Besides the angmohs, there were huge Asian tourists contingent as well.  China/ Taiwan/Indo/ Koreans, etc
I just find the "pretending to sleep" in the bunkbed areas so funny.   Yeah, not cheap, but highly recommended.

I like 24Kaikan because of the layout that you described.  And the patrons are accommodating, not shy at all. 

Initially, I was hesitant to play with those pretending to sleep.  After a while, I understood it was a type of invitation, and I just went for them.  

There were a few "sleeping" on their front. back and ass facing up, and I took that as an invitation.  I caressed their body and ass, then entered.  My guess was right, they did not protest, and some were already lubed.  I had fun with a few guys in this way. 

However, there were a few men in that position who acted like dead fish when I fucked them.  It was boring and I left without finishing.

14 hours ago, yhtang said:

I like 24Kaikan because of the layout that you described.  And the patrons are accommodating, not shy at all. 

Initially, I was hesitant to play with those pretending to sleep.  After a while, I understood it was a type of invitation, and I just went for them.  

There were a few "sleeping" on their front. back and ass facing up, and I took that as an invitation.  I caressed their body and ass, then entered.  My guess was right, they did not protest, and some were already lubed.  I had fun with a few guys in this way. 

However, there were a few men in that position who acted like dead fish when I fucked them.  It was boring and I left without finishing.

Do they provide the lube n condom? Or need to bring your own. 

21 hours ago, Tonytan said:

Do they provide the lube n condom? Or need to bring your own. 

As far as I know, 24Kaikan in Tokyo - all three of them - do not provide condoms or lube.  Perhaps you can try asking for these at the counter, but I can't speak Japanese, so I have not tried that. 

So, the short answer would be to bring your own.  

On 1/16/2024 at 9:10 PM, Guest Cruiser said:

Daikuroyu is a long-standing public bath located near Shin-Nakano Station in Tokyo. The history of this bathhouse dates back to pre-war times, and it has been in operation since 1986. The bathhouse features a unique interior design inspired by white tiled walls from the 1980s. It offers spacious bathing areas, including a large communal bath, an infrared sauna, and a cold water bath (additional fees apply). Additionally, there is a comfortable waiting area with sofa seating. Daikuroyu is popular among people of all ages and attracts a significant number of young and fit clientele due to its convenient location. As closing time approaches, it also sees a growing number of visitors from the community, making it busier as the night goes on. The bathhouse's reputation and cruising activities are well-known within the Tokyo community, and it can even rival Osaka's famous gay hot spring, Konpira Onsen. However, the specific experiences may vary depending on individual preferences and luck. So, if you enjoy soaking in hot springs, it's worth checking out Daikuroyu to see if you can encounter such exciting encounters!

• Price ranges from 500 yen for adults to 200 yen for children, including towel rental.
  • Opening hours: 4 PM to 1 AM, closed on Mondays.
  • Address: 4-32-10 Honcho, Nakano-ku, Tokyo, Japan (Shuttle Oe)
  • Phone: +81 3-3381-9690

Gay Cruising Onsen In Tokyo

Been there in May 2023. Really happening. Note that you are only allowed to stay 2 hours there. The owner will come and chase you out if you stay beyond. Not sure if you can pay extra for extension.

The sauna at the upper floor is where the action happens, so you will need to pay the additional fee to access. And during peak hours, you will find long queues waiting to access the sauna.

17 hours ago, celexter said:

Been there in May 2023. Really happening. Note that you are only allowed to stay 2 hours there. The owner will come and chase you out if you stay beyond. Not sure if you can pay extra for extension.

The sauna at the upper floor is where the action happens, so you will need to pay the additional fee to access. And during peak hours, you will find long queues waiting to access the sauna.

Will definitely check it out on my next trip to Tokyo. A search on Google Map turns up several public baths with the same name Daikokuyu 大黒湯 in the Tokyo area. Have to be extra careful not to end up at the wrong one 😆

On 1/16/2024 at 9:10 PM, Guest Cruiser said:

Daikuroyu is a long-standing public bath located near Shin-Nakano Station in Tokyo. The history of this bathhouse dates back to pre-war times, and it has been in operation since 1986. The bathhouse features a unique interior design inspired by white tiled walls from the 1980s. It offers spacious bathing areas, including a large communal bath, an infrared sauna, and a cold water bath (additional fees apply). Additionally, there is a comfortable waiting area with sofa seating. Daikuroyu is popular among people of all ages and attracts a significant number of young and fit clientele due to its convenient location. As closing time approaches, it also sees a growing number of visitors from the community, making it busier as the night goes on. The bathhouse's reputation and cruising activities are well-known within the Tokyo community, and it can even rival Osaka's famous gay hot spring, Konpira Onsen. However, the specific experiences may vary depending on individual preferences and luck. So, if you enjoy soaking in hot springs, it's worth checking out Daikuroyu to see if you can encounter such exciting encounters!

• Price ranges from 500 yen for adults to 200 yen for children, including towel rental.
  • Opening hours: 4 PM to 1 AM, closed on Mondays.
  • Address: 4-32-10 Honcho, Nakano-ku, Tokyo, Japan (Shuttle Oe)
  • Phone: +81 3-3381-9690

ay Cruising Onsen In Tokyo

6 hours ago, eurus246 said:

Will definitely check it out on my next trip to Tokyo. A search on Google Map turns up several public baths with the same name Daikokuyu 大黒湯 in the Tokyo area. Have to be extra careful not to end up at the wrong one 😆

This is the Daikokuyo Onsen previously mentioned.

https://maps.app.goo.gl/2zzHUhi8qFLg88Tc8

I hope this helps.

On 6/6/2024 at 7:26 PM, celexter said:

Is it Daikokuyu sento? 

i was in tokyo earlier this year. stayed in shinjuku. i do like 24k, it was a different experience. there were pretend sleeping action going on upstairs (floors 3 to 7 or some rediculously tall number of floors) but most of the hot group action was in the steam and shower room areas right past the hot pools. some shower stalls have glory holes and some have slings and sex couches for doggystyle fun. the sauna mist steam room (first time i heard of this) has a full on orgy in there. i had fun with an older guy who had a samurai style man bun which was white. he was damn hot!

deepthroat men (DM)... its a bit different. to be honest i didnt quite like it. you get a drink, take a lightstick, the colours indicate if you wanna suck, be sucked or both. nobody uses the stick system. i sucked off 2 guys, and they both came in my mouth. the act itself was super sensual as they both moaned "kimochi kimochi" (feels good) and "yama yama" (i'm about to cum) and then they blew in my mouth. i felt like a japanese JAV girl lol...

why i said i didnt like DM is becasue theres no shower facilities. only a small clean toilet with lots of small hand towels to clean your cock up before and after, and mouthwash. they dont allow anal sex so the facilities are sparse. what you end up with is lots of japanese businessmen coming in for a quick release before going home to their wives. sucking off someone who hasnt showered the whole day, you can really smell his butthole poop smell. and to make it worse, with a cock in your mouth you have no choice but to breathe through your nose. after the 1st blowjob i had to go out to get my drink (highball), rest  bit then go back in. the second time with that smell... i couldnt take it lol

On 6/25/2024 at 2:58 PM, btmslut said:

i was in tokyo earlier this year. stayed in shinjuku. i do like 24k, it was a different experience. there were pretend sleeping action going on upstairs (floors 3 to 7 or some rediculously tall number of floors) but most of the hot group action was in the steam and shower room areas right past the hot pools. some shower stalls have glory holes and some have slings and sex couches for doggystyle fun. the sauna mist steam room (first time i heard of this) has a full on orgy in there. i had fun with an older guy who had a samurai style man bun which was white. he was damn hot!

deepthroat men (DM)... its a bit different. to be honest i didnt quite like it. you get a drink, take a lightstick, the colours indicate if you wanna suck, be sucked or both. nobody uses the stick system. i sucked off 2 guys, and they both came in my mouth. the act itself was super sensual as they both moaned "kimochi kimochi" (feels good) and "yama yama" (i'm about to cum) and then they blew in my mouth. i felt like a japanese JAV girl lol...

why i said i didnt like DM is becasue theres no shower facilities. only a small clean toilet with lots of small hand towels to clean your cock up before and after, and mouthwash. they dont allow anal sex so the facilities are sparse. what you end up with is lots of japanese businessmen coming in for a quick release before going home to their wives. sucking off someone who hasnt showered the whole day, you can really smell his butthole poop smell. and to make it worse, with a cock in your mouth you have no choice but to breathe through your nose. after the 1st blowjob i had to go out to get my drink (highball), rest  bit then go back in. the second time with that smell... i couldnt take it lol

thankfully, i did not come across "butthole poop smell" while I was at DM

Maybe cos I went on a Sunday afternoon.

But I also didn't see lots of Jap businessmen in suits. All casual.

Guest Gest
11 hours ago, man2some said:

Hi, where are the cruising spots in Ueno?

THe famous Okura Cinema, Ueno 24 kaikan and Oban sauna.

Guest qns
8 hours ago, Guest Gest said:

oban is seoul or tokyo?

Guest Guest
On 6/7/2023 at 3:18 PM, eurus246 said:

I am planning a trip to Osaka in September so I've been doing some research. So far I have found 4 promising ones:

Men's Mode (https://www.mensmode-m.com/)

If anyone has experience with any of these establishments please share.

Anyone tried men's mode? Can't find them being listed on travel gay Asia and utopia.

Guest Gest
On 7/4/2024 at 10:54 AM, Guest Gest said:

Oban ueno near to Okura cinema

On 3/27/2018 at 8:59 AM, Guest DGDGDG said:

I used their service a few times, really good by the way. Their only downside is that some branches don't answer english mails.

would u be able to give some review or description how is the experience? like for those that do not top or btm, what does that means can mutually oral? cuddle, kiss?

• 2 weeks later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.