Male HQ

Tokyo / Fukuoka / Sapporo (Japan ) - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)

Guest 2727

On 8/2/2024 at 8:31 AM, Guest Thorforfun said:

Is there any onsen nice to visit in Osaka? 

go to Spa world.

Find a pool where the water is cloudy. That will likely be the "gay" pool.

Otherwise, the steam rooms may offer possibilities of fun as well.

Even without the gay elements, it is a great place to relax and enjoy the sights.

On 1/16/2024 at 10:10 PM, Guest Cruiser said:

Daikuroyu is a long-standing public bath located near Shin-Nakano Station in Tokyo. The history of this bathhouse dates back to pre-war times, and it has been in operation since 1986. The bathhouse features a unique interior design inspired by white tiled walls from the 1980s. It offers spacious bathing areas, including a large communal bath, an infrared sauna, and a cold water bath (additional fees apply). Additionally, there is a comfortable waiting area with sofa seating. Daikuroyu is popular among people of all ages and attracts a significant number of young and fit clientele due to its convenient location. As closing time approaches, it also sees a growing number of visitors from the community, making it busier as the night goes on. The bathhouse's reputation and cruising activities are well-known within the Tokyo community, and it can even rival Osaka's famous gay hot spring, Konpira Onsen. However, the specific experiences may vary depending on individual preferences and luck. So, if you enjoy soaking in hot springs, it's worth checking out Daikuroyu to see if you can encounter such exciting encounters!

• Price ranges from 500 yen for adults to 200 yen for children, including towel rental.
  • Opening hours: 4 PM to 1 AM, closed on Mondays.
  • Address: 4-32-10 Honcho, Nakano-ku, Tokyo, Japan (Shuttle Oe)
  • Phone: +81 3-3381-9690

Gay Cruising Onsen In Tokyo

Finally had an opportunity to visit this popular sento and made a few observations on my maiden attempt:

- Age group varied from the young to the old.

- Likewise, they came in all shapes and sizes. While there wasn’t much of a sight to behold, there were a few bearish muscular guys.

- The cruising vibe was obvious but at the same time muted. This is after all not a gay sauna.

- When there was a match, the play began but also ended quickly.

- I also didn’t observe the crowd to grow as it neared midnight. Perhaps it was a Thu night and the locals would need to work the next day. Perhaps it’s because the sento is sited in a residential area. Going by the looks of the patrons, I was probably the minority as a foreigner.

All things being said, it was still an experience and that’s what matters when it comes to travels. Well, at least for me. So explore if you are curious. Who knows? You may have unexpected “harvest”. 

Edited by kaiser74

Guest Guest Jap

Is there anyone know what does the below symbol means? I saw this in the Tokyo massage website.

タチ Top
ウケ Bottom

タチ Top
ウケ Bottom

On 8/28/2024 at 10:31 PM, Guest Guest Jap said:

Is there anyone know what does the below symbol means? I saw this in the Tokyo massage website.

タチ Top
ウケ Bottom

タチ Top
ウケ Bottom

In this context, it means

◎ good at it

○ competent

△ not very good at it

× cannot do it

Edited by eurus246

On 8/23/2024 at 12:51 AM, kaiser74 said:

Finally had an opportunity to visit this popular sento and made a few observations on my maiden attempt:

- Age group varied from the young to the old.

- Likewise, they came in all shapes and sizes. While there wasn’t much of a sight to behold, there were a few bearish muscular guys.

- The cruising vibe was obvious but at the same time muted. This is after all not a gay sauna.

- When there was a match, the play began but also ended quickly.

- I also didn’t observe the crowd to grow as it neared midnight. Perhaps it was a Thu night and the locals would need to work the next day. Perhaps it’s because the sento is sited in a residential area. Going by the looks of the patrons, I was probably the minority as a foreigner.

All things being said, it was still an experience and that’s what matters when it comes to travels. Well, at least for me. So explore if you are curious. Who knows? You may have unexpected “harvest”. 

is this the one where you have the option of paying extra to go upstairs to the sauna?
i vaguely recall something on youtube.

On 8/29/2024 at 1:16 PM, And then said:

is this the one where you have the option of paying extra to go upstairs to the sauna?
i vaguely recall something on youtube.

Yes but i highly recommend that you do pay for the sauna. Hardly anyone used the heated pools otherwise. 🤣

On a side note, weekends attract better crowd. 😜

On 9/4/2024 at 10:18 PM, Leanmeat said:

Oh thank you so much! Wow v difficult to read... Thanks a lot though!

that article was from 2016???

i did read a post on Facebook recently about a venue in Nagoya

It should be this one

If you want to read the juicy details what that guy wrote (in Chinese), let me know

59 minutes ago, And then said:

that article was from 2016???

i did read a post on Facebook recently about a venue in Nagoya

It should be this one

If you want to read the juicy details what that guy wrote (in Chinese), let me know

Thank you for letting me know it was 2016. Wonder if still there...

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.