Male HQ

What to do on Birthday?

This coming Friday will be my Birthday. My mother said buy myself "roasted pork" to eat. I asked why? She didn't give me a very convincing answer. Anyway, I have a few plan in mind:

1. a trip to KL

2. Massage

3. JB - watch movie and eat

Feeling want to do something more meaningful on my Birthday. When I was a bit younger, I did not care too much on my Birthday. Is just another day. But now in my thirties, feeling want to do something special for myself. cause its a special day in my life. want to do something unforgetful and satisfying.

What do you do on your Birthday?

1 hour ago, mantin30 said:

This coming Friday will be my Birthday. My mother said buy myself "roasted pork" to eat. I asked why? She didn't give me a very convincing answer. Anyway, I have a few plan in mind:

1. a trip to KL

2. Massage

Feeling want to do something more meaningful on my Birthday. When I was a bit younger, I did not care too much on my Birthday. Is just another day. But now in my thirties, feeling want to do something special for myself. cause its a special day in my life. want to do something unforgetful and satisfying.

if you wanna go jb or bkk i can write you a guide...happy birthday!

Guest humble response

either do a party. book a BBQ at East Coast, rent a chalet or invite just one or two of your very good friends. You shouldn't celebrate alone. can go a restaurant too with friends. I m sure they would give red packets. no need to runaway alone. don't tell me with 30y you don't have any good friends...

Guest Baozhupo
6 hours ago, mantin30 said:

This coming Friday will be my Birthday. My mother said buy myself "roasted pork" to eat. I asked why? 

This is what she meant “roast pork”

2e667341cc1d45a2be7797d322c9112f_th.png

Guest not so lucky
10 hours ago, Guest humble response said:

either do a party. book a BBQ at East Coast, rent a chalet or invite just one or two of your very good friends. You shouldn't celebrate alone. can go a restaurant too with friends. I m sure they would give red packets. no need to runaway alone. don't tell me with 30y you don't have any good friends...

not everyone is lucky enough to have close friends even after 30, 40 years.

2 hours ago, mantin30 said:

Thanks firefight. I would be happy to know what your JB guide would look like? :)

cross into JB by your choice of trspt and make your way to holiday plaza (7rm by Grab or cheaper). Pop by Zen Village first for an affordable 2hr massage. After the massage go upstairs to Uncle Lau kopithiam for salted egg yolk pork chop and ice milk tea. (depending on choice of drink max 30RM)

After eating, shop at a local produce store at L2 or Sweets World. Do remember to pop by another massage place first to make a booking, eg foot massage at Thong Thai. Spend your time shopping around for essentials say Watsons and get light but value for money things useful for yourself or your family then proceed to your next  massage at least an hour after your meal. 

Next take Grab to the cafe street and pack some banana cake or other confectionery at Hiap Joo Bakery, then have a coffee in one of the cafes to chillax (Chaiwalla perhaps). 

Then proceed to Kotaraya Galleria and visit Alfa Robbie for another massage for 60mins. Then enjoy the sights of Little India en route to City Square. Grab a dinner at Sedap Corner or Penang Chendol. If you fancy some cakes do grab one at Secret Recipe at the basement before going back on the train ticket that you have booked.

Just now, firefight said:

cross into JB by your choice of trspt and make your way to holiday plaza (7rm by Grab or cheaper). Pop by Zen Village first for an affordable 2hr massage. After the massage go upstairs to Uncle Lau kopithiam for salted egg yolk pork chop and ice milk tea. (depending on choice of drink max 30RM)

After eating, shop at a local produce store at L2 or Sweets World. Do remember to pop by another massage place first to make a booking, eg foot massage at Thong Thai. Spend your time shopping around for essentials say Watsons and get light but value for money things useful for yourself or your family then proceed to your next  massage at least an hour after your meal. 

Next take Grab to the cafe street and pack some banana cake or other confectionery at Hiap Joo Bakery, then have a coffee in one of the cafes to chillax (Chaiwalla perhaps). 

Then proceed to Kotaraya Galleria and visit Alfa Robbie for another massage for 60mins. Then enjoy the sights of Little India en route to City Square. Grab a dinner at Sedap Corner or Penang Chendol. If you fancy some cakes do grab one at Secret Recipe at the basement before going back on the train ticket that you have booked.

If you are staying over I also have additional itineraries.

10 hours ago, firefight said:

Wow. 1 day got so many massages

On 5/15/2018 at 1:49 AM, Arthur said:

When I was younger, I spent it with her

With me being overseas, I spent time talking to her on the phone

And now with her passing, the memories are all that I am left with..

Ma..

oh you are so sweet. i can always help you relive those memories.

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

Guest friends
On 5/15/2018 at 11:09 AM, Guest not so lucky said:

not everyone is lucky enough to have close friends even after 30, 40 years.

then go out and get some friends. you must take some initiative. It's not good for your wellbeing and in particular as you grow older it's important to have a circle of friends...

I think your mum suggested roast pork because during their time a big slab of roast pork was often eaten by the family for celebrations and important festivals haha. Firefight’s JB itinerary sounds great and very doable for a birthday celebration by yourself or with one or two closer friends - I second it! :thumb:

On 5/14/2018 at 10:15 PM, mantin30 said:

1. a trip to KL

2. Massage

To do "something unforgetful and satisfying", the best is to find that special someone for a dinner together and have a wild session thereafter till dawn. 

Don't read and response to guests' post

On ‎5‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 10:15 PM, mantin30 said:

1. a trip to KL

2. Massage

Spend sometime with your Mom - for both you and her survived 3 decades ago, if not both of you won't be here.

And, go on, have fun and enjoy yourself! 

Guest weekend getaway
9 hours ago, Freeballer said:

Go for relaxing holiday somewhere.

any suggestion for short getaway?

1 hour ago, mantin30 said:

today is my birthday. going nowhere. just eating McDonald and watch old drama on tablet. thought of going to JB but lazy. thought of going sauna but lazy. thought of going massage but lazy and wasting money.

Happy birthday lazy lazy ~

4 hours ago, mantin30 said:

today is my birthday. going nowhere. just eating McDonald and watch old drama on tablet. thought of going to JB but lazy. thought of going sauna but lazy. thought of going massage but lazy and wasting money.

Happy birthday! It's okay to have a low-key celebration with yourself. Hope you had a good day!

16 hours ago, mantin30 said:

Good for you!  Enjoy your day of lazying around and leave all these goings for another time when you are not under pressure to do something "special".

I had the strangest birthday "present" last month.

I had earlier booked a 3 Queen-sized beds room at Theme Park Hotel, thinking I was able to get a couple of friends to celebrate the occasion with me.  I even bought tickets for the Teresa Caprio-Kenny Bee concert for them.  As expected, people backed off because of their own reasons.  Never mind, I had Plan B and found a fellow BWer from KL to join me for the concert. 

The surprise was that I actually shared my room with 4 older Malaysian Chinese ladies when their booking was invalid (due to some technical problems).    We had a good time sharing food and instead of sleeping (separately), we were playing cards throughout the night.  Who knows I can actually share a night with 4 women?

On 5/14/2018 at 10:15 PM, mantin30 said:

1. a trip to KL

2. Massage

OMG, I"m late! Happi Belated Hatching Day!

Please try to do ALL 3! Since it's something you WANTED to do, why not do ALL?! :D

Then you'll be triply happier! :D

Birthday is the day I can go "wilder" with what I want to do (usually mean those higher-end activities that cost abit more). You earned and save up all those money JUST for this reason: to do whatever you want! And when better than to do it on your special day?! So, if you like companionship, go out! If you like being by yourself, go out by yourself! Go Crazy!

Happi belated Hatching Day! xD

12 minutes ago, Nipoet said:

OMG, I"m late! Happi Belated Hatching Day!

Please try to do ALL 3! Since it's something you WANTED to do, why not do ALL?! :D

Then you'll be triply happier! :D

Birthday is the day I can go "wilder" with what I want to do (usually mean those higher-end activities that cost abit more). You earned and save up all those money JUST for this reason: to do whatever you want! And when better than to do it on your special day?! So, if you like companionship, go out! If you like being by yourself, go out by yourself! Go Crazy!

Happi belated Hatching Day! xD

Thank you very muchy :) I just stay at home, sleep and watch drama all day long :)

On 5/18/2018 at 6:38 PM, mantin30 said:

Oops I’m very late. Happy belated birthday! Doesn’t matter what you do- as long as you’re happy everyday is a celebration!! :)

• Guest locked this topic