Male HQ

Why Chen Xiao Dong and Gigi Leung never age at all?

kidster

https://video.toggle.sg/en/series/idea-show/ep4/608016

After watching this show on Channel U today, I can't help but to wonder why Chen Xiao Dong and Gigi Leung never age at all?

I wonder what do they eat everyday? No stress in life?

They are not really successful in their singing careers last time. Where do they get the money from maintaining not just the looks but their bodies too? I'm amazed yet curious at the same time. 

4 hours ago, kidster said:

https://video.toggle.sg/en/series/idea-show/ep4/608016

After watching this show on Channel U today, I can't help but to wonder why Chen Xiao Dong and Gigi Leung never age at all?

I wonder what do they eat everyday? No stress in life?

My answer : They eat surgical operation enhancement, their stress to maintain youthful look 

They are not really successful in their singing careers last time. Where do they get the money from maintaining not just the looks but their bodies too? I'm amazed yet curious at the same time. 

My answer : There a sugar daddy for both of them to upkeep maintaining lifestyle. Include fan club to throw money to them.

If u look at their pics 20 yrs ago u will tell they look different.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest 紫阴唇
On 6/11/2018 at 8:32 AM, Guest 黑玫瑰 said:

Chen XiaoDong face had been restructured under plastic surgeon’s knives.  So plastic and fake.

http://www.sohu.com/a/191557855_183035

嚇死人。。。。。。

4f3badb0ee44ef9227d85e7174b9f8a6.jpg

75d97be062e04c98b1407673dff54ad8.jpeg

I think so too.....his face is so obviously plastic I don't understand how can someone not notice and yet comment that he never aged.....lol

Chen Xiao Dong - 吓死人

The person who think he never aged - 笑死人

Guest 紫阴唇
On 6/11/2018 at 9:09 AM, Guest Blank said:

Only chuando is legendary! 

That is another legendary plastic gu niang.....

Guest guest

fab is right. If u take his photo or video 20 years ago and compare, u will see the difference.  I happen to see him in real person at HMV when he came to singapore many years ago. He definitely aged. The eyebrow and outer corner of eyes gravitates and drooped. Eye area also loss of fats. This applies to Gigi Leung too if u observe very carefully. On TV, they use make up to cover up, plus the bright lights. If u see carefully, the under eyes has lost volume. If u look at the picture, u can see the lack of volume under eyes and dark circles. I think the pictures does not have any photo shopping, so it is the genuine condition whereas on the TV show, they put on make up to conceal.

But overall, i feel their anti-ageing efforts proves quite successful. I don't believe they didn't go under knife. No matter how well you eat, how well you sleep, biological process dictates that we must age. It is impossible to age so minimally without going under knife or injections. 

冻龄。。骗谁?换了个发型而已。。什么都能“再造”, 眼神却露出“马脚”

年轻时, 香港的明星是比台湾的“货色” 出众。

但是, 25 年过去了, 陈晓东的歌艺还没进步。。。新歌唱的像鬼叫。。

Guest Tonychen

One must be blind to say Daniel Chan never age. He still looks decent of course , but it’s so obvious he went through plastic surgery to “upkeep” but kinda backfire. His face looks weird now. 

Celebrities faced the pressure of living up to high expectations so it is no surprise many are suffering from depression behind closed doors. Plastic surgery is already popular among the normal masses so of course celebrities to it without hesitation as long as it makes them retain that youthful look, although most are just way too exaggerating. The price of beauty it seems.

祝福有许多种 心痛却尽在不言中

请你一定要比我幸福 才不枉费我狼狈退出
再痛也不说苦 爱不用抱歉来弥补
至少我能成全你的追逐
请记得你要比我幸福 才值得我对自己残酷
我默默的倒数 最后再把你看清楚
看你眼里的我好糢糊 慢慢被放逐

放心去追逐你的幸福 别管我愿不愿
孤不孤独 都别在乎

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

哭到喉咙沙哑 还得拚命装傻
我故意视而不见 你外套上有她的发

她应该非常听你的话 她应该会顺着你的步伐
乖乖的呆在家 静静的守着电话

我已剪短我的发 剪断了牵挂 剪一地不被爱的分岔
 长长短短 短短长长 一吋一吋在挣扎
 我已剪短我的发 剪断了惩罚 剪一地伤透我的尴尬
 反反复复 清清楚楚 一刀两断 你的情话 你的谎话

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

In all fairness, he's not the only one.

Leehom n Jay chou look plastic too.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

• Guest locked this topic