Male HQ

Eco Park Tampines

lol i went at 1130 and cb like vivocity so many people walking around aimlessly.. the only people who dared to approach anyone were.. well... I'll leave that to your imagination. it felt kinda weird so I just walked all the way in. when I came out past midnight it was much quieter but one uncle just straight up stopped few steps away from mee and squat down and stared up at me.

i think I'll stick to the weeknights or wee hours haha.

56 minutes ago, whoop32 said:

lol i went at 1130 and cb like vivocity so many people walking around aimlessly.. the only people who dared to approach anyone were.. well... I'll leave that to your imagination. it felt kinda weird so I just walked all the way in. when I came out past midnight it was much quieter but one uncle just straight up stopped few steps away from mee and squat down and stared up at me.

Agree. More than 20+ people window shopping. Didn't see that uncle though.

Edited by outdoors
6 hours ago, whoop32 said:

I think I saw that tall, skinny sissy Chinese uncle in black too. He always appears out of nowhere to disturb people , which is quite scary.

Edited by Chub0y
  • 2 weeks later...