Male HQ

Eco Park Tampines

It is better then macritchie where they be police 🚨 patrol there haha unless weekdays lunch early afternoon...thomson....

Why need to even think about animals it is pretty safe just commando jog there n play...there is tele for that not sure if it is still active...I am the islandwide outdoorsy master Dom like me don't like to stick to one place...meeting 🤝 new people strangers flirt entice force lead them is my job haha 

10 hours ago, MasterFitMalaySG4U said:

It is better then macritchie where they be police 🚨 patrol there haha unless weekdays lunch early afternoon...thomson....

Why need to even think about animals it is pretty safe just commando jog there n play...there is tele for that not sure if it is still active...I am the islandwide outdoorsy master Dom like me don't like to stick to one place...meeting 🤝 new people strangers flirt entice force lead them is my job haha 

Nope, not true. 

There were stealth police raids previously, and they were really stealthy, for those who shoot up deep inside the park.

And if you’re naked and unaware while sucking or fucking someone, you become collateral.

So caveat emptor everywhere we go, for the lifestyle we choose.

Not sure you are here or not, but ystd in reach there 12.05am, hut got a bit action so me no join, go under mrt track in dark pathway, strip naked, plan jerk off alone with widespread leg sitting on the grass. But then you appear behind from park and saw me, end up we both naked and jerk each other off on the grass then leave.