Male HQ

What Are Your Biggest / Deep Dark Fantasy /Secret?

Hole4use

I have several fantasies/kink bucket list 😆

1. To be fucked in the ass while being sucked off. I can imagine myself overcoming with pleasure and my knees will just buckle and I’ll collapse to the floor with all the stimulation.

2. to have my hands restrained as I'm on my knees, surrounded by cocks and taking turns sucking on all of them, while a vibrator is on my dick forcing me to cum

3. a dom used to have a mouth gag to keep my mouth open while he cums into my mouth. I hope to reexperience that again with multiple guys who take turns cumming into my mouth until it’s full of cum

4. I want to be the centrepiece of an orgy with both guys and ladies, pleasuring them and being covered in all sorts of bodily fluids

5. this is probably more arousing as a fantasy than in reality - but I want people to piss all over me as well and maybe even piss into my mouth and force me to swallow

6. I have a huge medical kink where I’m restrained on stirrups and then molested and used

7. being seduced by a trans or cd; or even being forced to dress up and be used like a slutty little girl

Nowadays I’m kind of into China guys, so my fantasy is a group of 5-7 of them taking turn doing me while the others just sitting around me chatting, drinking and seeing how I get f 😂 or whenever they wan just stuff their d into my mouth 

Edited by Dondondon1986

I’ve this fantasy where I’m dressed in the cutest outfit and taking an evening stroll along the road. A car pulls up alongside me and winds down the window and asks how much? I nervously shake my head as I’m not selling anything and I walk a little faster. However, he drives alongside me and commands me to get in the car. For some reason, I do. He locks the car door, straps me in and drives fast. He proceeds to embarrass and humiliate me, commenting on how I’m dressed like a slut with such a short skirt etc..maybe even slaps me a little for being a tease. He then slows to a stop and grabs my long hair with one hand while his other unzips himself. He then forces my head down into his lap…

also quite curious about being spit-roasted but that’s for another day haha 

Edited by Trixiecorn