Male HQ

Share Your Grindr / Jack'd Experience

Guest Guest

1005281_390099671100752_677284273_n.jpg

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

I'm of the 94' batch and i'm proud to say that my batch is filled with a fair share of hot and kind guys, it's just whether u'll find them or not.

I admit i started this app looking for sex and sex alone, i did. Met 3 guys and had sex for 3 consecutive weeks. And then i just, felt enough. Like i needed something more.

So i did, i met this guy who's HIV+ and yeah we like each other. But we are controlling ourselves from sex :)

DON'T LOSE HOPE. YOU'LL FIND SOMEONE AS NICE AS YOU ARE

I am heartened to know that this guy actually is open to you about his HIV status. I hope he knows that there are treatments available to control, though not cure, his HIV.

1013072_390563211054398_349005812_n.jpg

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

Guest Natethemaverick

1013072_390563211054398_349005812_n.jpg

This is mad funny. I twitched my mouth at looking it on my laptop, which really, is the real life equivalent of laughing really hard.

Then what u all want Lols? Show picture, nobody wanna reply or just give a superficial uninterested reply leaving people with question marks.

Don't show picture say no picture no reply or ignore.

I am a 24 years old guy, just wanting to know more friends..

Hey anyone can help? Discovered 3 accounts using my photos, have reported but the moderator did not do anything. Wanted to comfront them but guess they will just block me. Was thinking of trying to meet them & comfront them face to face. How will u settle this problem faced?

Hey anyone can help? Discovered 3 accounts using my photos, have reported but the moderator did not do anything. Wanted to comfront them but guess they will just block me. Was thinking of trying to meet them & comfront them face to face. How will u settle this problem faced?

No bad ... at least people want to use your pics. Means you are steadyyy la! LOL!

Guest Guest

Why some ppl wanna use other ppl's pic ? It doesnt make sense to me unless wanna sabo

cos they r big fuck in the industy...could be ministers or public figures or celebrity TCS actors

Some memorable lessons.

1. Saw a pic of the hairiest chest belonging to a guy from Myanmar. It states, seek btm so I assume that he seeks buddy. Anyway we went for movies and had sex during our dates but he stopped contact when he saw me still on grindr. That's when I realized that he seeks more than buddy.

2. Got to know a 44 yo single local who works overseas. Told me things like I made him feel like never before and even said he wants to relocate back to Singapore so we can be together. But when the messages I sent to him was accidentally read by his family, he ended it all.

3. Got to know a married guy. Even told me he went to a temple retreat to pray for me. Told me to quit grindr so that we can commit to each other. In the end told me his wife read my message and threatened divorce. So I left him alone.

I do not use grindr anymore. Though i believe that there are decent people using grindr, somehow grindr brings out the worst in everyone. Instead of bitching about grindr and its users, I just move on. Grindr is just not for me.

Deleted Grindr because the crowd never seem to change or improve.

Instagram: vodkabaker

Not much you can do about this... what you need to do is have more people report him as fake. It happened to me more than once. I just report them... not much more you can do about it.

This is the internet, post your pics anywhere and you must be ready to face the "consequences". People will always find a way to save, copy and re-use your pics. I don't mind as I take is as some kind of compliment, however, what I don't like, is that these stupid people could mis-represent you out there. Could act like an a$$hole to other peeps. Makes others think you're such or such kind of person, when in fact, it's not you.

All these fakers won't go far anyway, they can't meet for real. Or maybe they are hoping that, by the time they meet face to face and the other party notices that it's a faker, they just go "oh F*%k it, let's just do it"....

:swear:

If you're using jack'd, you can find help on the online support. I read before, it says to send Jack'd a picture of yourself physically holding your registered email address. Take screenshots of the offending profiles and email to them, but do not initiate contact with the imposters.

Guest Guest

This type extinct in Grindr already lor. So sweet dude right?

huh? he is ok, but there are tons of better guys around. u looking at the wrong place?

Guest Guest

Got meh? Where? :)

jackd has better results than grindr now. some gays not using grindr anymore.

seriously where do u browse normally? somehow everywhere i go, there are bound to be 'good ones' even before i scroll down.

Guest nobody

Me deluded?

Tell that to those gay apps users who need to hook up with fresh meat all the time and need to have sex 4-7 times a week.($$$!!)

Do you know how other young men in their prime utilise these fuck seeking apps in other countries especially the western world? Next time try using Grindr when you are in the Western Hemisphere of the world etc.

Which beg the question of why Sg government seem to penalise people that fall out of their "ideal family unit" and made getting an affordable public housing accommodation(a basic necessity) so hellishly diffucult for the marginalise group in society such as the LGBT group, single mum, divorce group etc. Aren't these groups of citizens entitle to the same rights in life too?

Even I a well off to do local do not dare to make such a frivolous remark as you did in that last sentence of yours, looking at the cost of living one has to deal with in Singapore.

And why are you so bitchy in the middle of the night attacking people all over multiple threads with insults/sarcastic tone like what you are doing here and Protest on MDA regulations thread? People are entitle to their rights to free speech in a democratic society just as you are too. Practise grace and tact if you need to carry your points across to other, it will go a long way.

-A lesson on life from me to you,free of charge-

pretty sure hemisphere refers to north and south

Guest Raiden Alpha

Typo lah read the time I type this .

Let it rest, I have made my point already, no intention to persist when my point has already been said. Let this thread degenerate back into what it was suppose to be ok? A sleazy sex thread fill with hopelessness and unfulfilling sex encounters.. :D

Guest Guest

Well, I thought someone was using Mario Maurer's picture on Jack'd. Realised it's just a look-alike...

Well, too bad!

Jeez!

I fucking know who you are talking about. Didn't manage to chat with him on Jack'd, too shy to get rejected. 

Guest Guest

Typo lah read the time I type this .

Let it rest, I have made my point already, no intention to persist when my point has already been said. Let this thread degenerate back into what it was suppose to be ok? A sleazy sex thread fill with hopelessness and unfulfilling sex encounters.. :D

why is this thread sleazy? just because it involves sex?

Guest Raiden Alpha

why is this thread sleazy? just because it involves sex?

No it is not like that, I never judge it. Just read through the whole thing from the first post to the last. See the hearts of the people that has contribute to make the thread topic what it is now.

Guest Guest

No it is not like that, I never judge it. Just read through the whole thing from the first post to the last. See the hearts of the people that has contribute to make the thread topic what it is now.

I did read through...

Mostly its about sex, if you say the sex part is not sleazy, then which part?

Guest Guest

Well, I thought someone was using Mario Maurer's picture on Jack'd. Realised it's just a look-alike...

Well, too bad!

good looking boys on jackd which are too good to be true are usually photos of others or celebrities. open your eyes BIGGER.

even if it's real, everyone will be swarming towards him. will you have the chance even?

Guest guestlo

good looking boys on jackd which are too good to be true are usually photos of others or celebrities. open your eyes BIGGER.

even if it's real, everyone will be swarming towards him. will you have the chance even?

yeah probably...but i met one real goodlooking guy over a year ago...were friends for a few months until slowly stopped contacting one another...

Guest Guest

When I heard of Mario Maurer this song comes in.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVA94M_rPUE

Imagine if we can share music over on Jack'd. Maybe you can share to the "Mario Maurer"

:whistle:

New to it but i am as sincere and forth coming as I can... just I don't take on the sex part too quickly. I take a little cautious with my fun but most are just pulling a fast one or just wanting a quick fuck without much of a conversation.

I am on tonight and already I have one a-hole trying to chat me up in the wrong way.

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

I had one weird experience before when I was still using Jack'D in Batam. I was staying in Harris Hotel Batam Centre and that time I was curious of opening my Jack'D app using the new Indonesian SIM card I got  . It worked and to make the story short I met a guy who was just nearby, a bear who stays also at the same hotel as mine.

The weird thing was that he just wants to cuddle , rim me and suck my TOES. I stayed with him overnight and slipped back to my room before I checked out.

He was a pilot for Saudi Arabian Air, a Spanish to boot and love his hairy chest.

Just a tip, if you like pilots or airline crew 'experience' in Batam, the best hotel to stay is Harris Hotel Batam Centre. It is Saudi Arabian Airlines(when there's a Haj pilgrimage only) and Citilink's official hotel.

I'm really turned-on if both heads (the head above and the head below) are both functioning well

https://asianguysgonewild.newtumbl.com

https://linktr.ee/riverrobles  

WQPofyr.jpg

Guest Guest

The weird thing was that he just wants to cuddle , rim me and suck my TOES. I stayed with him overnight and slipped back to my room before I checked out.

this is called fetish mah. :D  but why he rim you but never enter you?

this is called fetish mah. :D  but why he rim you but never enter you?

I just followed what he said undress , take a shower and go to bed. Maybe he was just tired but again, I have nothing to complain .

Being toe-licked was a different experience, it was really awesome. Second, I'm saving my ass to someone special :lol:

I'm really turned-on if both heads (the head above and the head below) are both functioning well

https://asianguysgonewild.newtumbl.com

https://linktr.ee/riverrobles  

WQPofyr.jpg

Guest ernest fan

Talking about jackd, I've chatted with this hot dude from ntu who just came back from an exchange in New York, going by the name of Ernest Loh. Told me that he is a dean lister on a scholarship, an athlete, cheerleader, student union leader, member of Singapore MENSA and a musician (he sings, play the piano and drums). He apparently lives in some landed property in Eunos and his dad owns an Audi, BMW and Jaguar. And whats more, he has a hot bod which every gay guy would die for. Why is god so unfair?

2vkjomg.jpg

nah he stay in hdb

You sure or not? Why would he wanna lie?

• IkuTube changed the title to Share Your Grindr / Jack'd Experience
  • G_M locked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.