Male HQ

Joseph Schooling News & Gossip

Guest Concern

Guest proud
31 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

During the 2016 Olympics, he was competing with other swimmers who had competed in multiple events (definitely much more than him).

He withdraw from a number of events (excluding relay) to conserve his energy for his pet event.

So even though he had won gold, it wasn't really a "YAY! HE WON GOLD!!!" but "OK he won gold" to me. 

well it was definitely a 'YAY! HE WON GOLD!!!' moment for me.

it was a proud moment for Singapore and Singaporeans.

He's a true blue Singaporean, rather than those table tennis foreign talent who came for the money - just look at Li Jiawei.

Guest Phelps

COMMENT: Signs are not good for gold, but Joseph Schooling still deserves our support

Chia Han Keong
Yahoo News Singapore27 July 2019, 2:13 PM UTC
Singapore's Joseph Schooling at the World Swimming Championships in Gwangju, South Korea. (PHOTO: AP/Lee Jin-man)
Singapore's Joseph Schooling at the World Swimming Championships in Gwangju, South Korea. (PHOTO: AP/Lee Jin-man)

SINGAPORE — Let’s get the simple question out of the way first. Can Joseph Schooling bounce back from his hugely disappointing Fina World Swimming Championships outing?

Yes, without a doubt. This is a mature adult who does not mope and feel sorry about bad results, a role model who would not blame anyone for his poor form, and an exemplary athlete who makes use of every setback to fuel his desire to improve.

Now, the tough questions. What should he do to bounce back? Can he win gold again at next year’s Tokyo Olympics?

Here’s where there is plenty of uncertainty, because Schooling has never faced a monumental challenge in his wildly successful career such as the one he is facing right now.

Unprecedented predicament

Since he burst onto the public consciousness at the 2011 SEA Games, his career trajectory has always been on the rise. A couple of slight road bumps – such as his 2012 London Olympics outing in which he swam poorly after officials disallowed the use of his swim cap and goggles – were to be expected, and he has cleared those obstacles without much fuss.

And so his current predicament is unprecedented – facing a seemingly unconquerable target in American swim star Caeleb Dressel, tweaking his physique and swim style to no avail, and struggling in adapting to a new lifestyle in Singapore after completing college.

Worryingly, his 52.93-second timing in Friday’s (26 July) 100m butterfly heats at the World Championships is dreadful by his lofty standards (50.39sec when he won his 2016 Olympic gold, 51.08sec when he clinched gold at last year’s Asian Games).

One year is long enough for him to arrest his current slump in form. Whether he can bounce back strong enough to catch up with Dressel is what’s making this one-year time limit seem so insufficient.

The inevitability of Caeleb Dressel

Realistically, it seems that Dressel’s moment has arrived.

The 22-year-old – who swept to seven golds in the 2017 World Championships and already has clinched six so far in this year’s edition – swims with the inevitability of winning his races, much like how his compatriot Michael Phelps used to be a decade ago.

He has already lowered the 100m fly world record to 49.50sec, and to Schooling and the rest of the pack, he may already seem uncatchable.

So can Schooling win gold again in Tokyo? The best answer I can think of is: the signs are not good.

But Olympic gold has always been elusive for Singapore. And in retrospect, Schooling probably caught lightning in a bottle when he held off three swim greats – Phelps, South Africa’s Chad le Clos and Hungary’s Laszlo Cseh – for his country’s only gold in 68 years of participation.

Silver and bronze, however, is tantalisingly within his capabilities. In Saturday’s 100m fly final won by Dressel in 49.66sec, second-placed Russian Andrei Minakov clocked 50.83sec, while third-placed le Clos timed 51.16sec.

Both silver- and bronze-medal timings are well within Schooling’s reach – provided he is in peak form.

Adjusting to new physique, lifestyle

Getting to that peak form within a year will not be easy, considering the slump he is in right now.

When I spoke to him at last November’s Fina World Cup series in Singapore, he said he was eager to make himself leaner and, in theory, faster if he does not lose the stroke power he possesses after bulking himself up under his previous coach Eddie Reese.

It is safe to say that the tweak in physique is easier said than done. Factor in his major lifestyle changes – returning to Singapore after graduating from college in February, and becoming a professional swimmer in March – and it is also safe to say that he has struggled to adjust to his new reality.

But top athletes find their way out of slumps eventually, and while the clock is ticking towards Schooling’s moment of reckoning in Tokyo, he may have just received a blessing in disguise in Friday’s massive disappointment.

Nothing lights the flames of desire in Schooling like a poor result, and Friday’s elimination from his pet event could serve as the major motivation he needs to put in more training hours, shave off a few more kilograms, and push himself harder than before.

More crucially, it should finally put him in full focus of his gold-medal defence. After winning gold – and beating his childhood idol Phelps in the process – he has certainly given some of his time and attention to life outside his sport.

And why not? He has fulfilled his sporting dream of winning Olympic gold, and it can be tough to find another motivation to keep clocking hundreds of laps during those early-morning training sessions.

Many top athletes, especially swimmers, have had difficulties doing so. Phelps struggled with depression after achieving so much in the pool, as had Australia swim star Libby Trickett after she won two golds at the 2008 Beijing Olympics.

So this World Championships setback, if Schooling handles it properly, can become the perfect tonic to snap him out of his funk, and set his mind to proving doubters wrong.

Snide remarks on social media

And there are already many doubters. Social media is filled with snide trolling remarks that Schooling has lost his drive and ability for winning gold. Some vicious online trolls called for him to serve his deferred national service.

All laughable comments, because it is too premature to write off Schooling, even though he is in the midst of his most crushing disappointment. Not just because he has shown his ability to bounce back from setbacks before, and not just because all these negative comments would serve instead as inspiration for him to shut his detractors up.

No, it is too premature because he is still deserving of our support.

Let’s not forget, here is a Singaporean athlete who has given the country its biggest sporting moment, and has carried himself as a model sportsman in every sense. His golden Olympic achievement, a mere three years ago, should still give him some sort of “amnesty” to derision.

“I will come back a new swimmer,” Schooling vowed after his elimination from the World Championships. In his time of struggle, the least we can do is to still believe him.

The author has covered both Singapore and international sports for the past 16 years, and was formerly sports editor of My Paper. The views expressed are his own.

Guest Guest

He already won us a gold medal. He has already done our entire nation proud as a true blue Singaporean, and he's not even any of those imported talents who have not even won any golds for us after pumping so much money into them. Don't even start on him taking taxpayer's money when his parents had to pay for his training out of their own pockets. What more do you want from him? Is anyone in any position to ask any more from him at all? 

I don't care if he's grown fat. I don't care if he may not win any more gold for us. He has already done us proud, and that's more than what many of us can do for the rest of our lives. If he can win us another medal, that would be great. If not, it's fine as well. He don't owe it to any of us to do more than what he had already done. 

1 is better than 0.

No pun intended.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest Cleanly Teacher

This stupid discussion again? First of all, Joseph Schooling is not a "one hit wonder" since, in addition to the 2016 Olympics, he also won gold at last summer's Asian Games, and he earned bronze at the World Championships two years ago. Now his recent results are not up to par, but I strongly suspect there are too many outside influences distracting him, and he needs to push them aside in order to get back to training for the 2020 Olympics. That is when we will see how much competitive fire he really has left.

And, no, he is not a doper like that unscrupulous PRC cheater Sun Yang (who has been suspended for steroids before and, later this year, will need to testify in front of a disciplinary hearing due to allegedly smashing a doping test vial with a hammer last summer after returning to the PRC from the Asian Games). Don't ever again slander the pride of Singapore with such a disgusting insinuation! I am 100% confident that Joseph Schooling claimed each of his Olympic, World, and Asian medals cleanly and honestly.

• 2 years later...

Many pes C n even E are gym fit and are more fit looking than the pes A n B.

Irony.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest Guest
On 4/23/2022 at 9:28 AM, Relationship said:

Saw him few weeks back at Raffles City I think with parents. Looks bluff n firm I guess. Who go ns will not tone up de. Don’t drink so much milo will do. 

saw him with his "parents"? His father passed away in Nov 2021. 

• 4 months later...
Guest Hiao Chee 冰冰
On 8/30/2022 at 9:56 PM, Since u r here said:

he is not a model his shape has nothing to do w it
and he is all along not the slim thin type

Joseph Schooling confesses to taking cannabis, to be placed on supervised urine test regime for 6 months

https://mothership.sg/2022/08/joseph-schooling-drugs/

jo-schooling-2-.jpg

https://twitter.com/MothershipSG/status/1564609937057071120/photo/1

There's one Cheebye also take drugs like/with him.  They both an item is it?  

• G_M changed the title to Joseph Schooling News & Gossip
Guest Do the crime do the time

Am I the only one who thinks he need to be barred from swimming and also go to jail for consumption. 

No special privileges. 

If the punishment doesn't fit the crime I foresee more Singaporean go to that nation where cannabis is legal to consume more and more. 

Do the crime, do the time. 

Plus he millionaire from Olympic gold medal. 

Don't need our support. 

If anything we need to be more harsh on his punishment. 

Its okay, we don't need corrupted gold medal olympian. 

We rather have good, law abiding sport and who don't win medal. 

His action not only tarnish Singapore reputation but put the future in jeopardy. 

He need to be stripped of his sportsman. Sponsorship etc.

Too bad. 

Life sucks.

We all live it. 

On 8/31/2022 at 7:42 AM, Guest Do the crime do the time said:

Am I the only one who thinks he need to be barred from swimming and also go to jail for consumption. 

No special privileges. 

If the punishment doesn't fit the crime I foresee more Singaporean go to that nation where cannabis is legal to consume more and more. 

Don't need our support. 

Its okay, we don't need corrupted gold medal olympian. 

We rather have good, law abiding sport and who don't win medal. 

His action not only tarnish Singapore reputation but put the future in jeopardy. 

He need to be stripped of his sportsman. Sponsorship etc.

Too bad. 

Life sucks.

We all live it. 

Very well said. Esp Do the crime, do the time.

Can't believe that there are those silly ones  who call for support. Support what? Support so that others, esp the younger generation to do Crime?🤔🤔🤔🤔... Maybe cybertroopers paid by Joseph?

Looking for Lean twin bottom.. Only clean safe discreet fun

On 8/19/2018 at 5:42 PM, Guest Guest said:

Are you a true blue or new citizen because of your name AusCent?

Please be awaken to the new era..do you not know that netizens now are the voice of the future? 

Joesph now receives grants from government which is my hard earned money. Therefore there has to be accountability to how my money is spent. 

Setuju...setuju

On 8/19/2018 at 5:42 PM, Guest Guest said:

Are you a true blue or new citizen because of your name AusCent?

Please be awaken to the new era..do you not know that netizens now are the voice of the future? 

Joesph now receives grants from government which is my hard earned money. Therefore there has to be accountability to how my money is spent. 

Setuju...setuju

Guest Unfair justice

https://mothership.sg/2022/07/consuming-drugs-outside-singapore/

So I guess to all other citizen, this is the penalty. 

But to national athletes, its just stern warning or defer to SAF for punishment. 

Where are the backlash when the justice system try to let off uni graduate on the grounds of good character bla bla. 

Consume cannabis is a crime. 

Just a sterning for Amanda. 

But the other marathon runner that sued for defamation is punished more severely. 

I think Singapore is really elite. 

Different set of rules for the "talented", different visa pass for elite earner etc. 

I guess the rich and elite also get away free. 

Where is the clean image of Singapore. 

Where is the transparency. 

Those athletes need to be stripped off their athetle status and barred from representing Singapore. 

Foreign worker don't wear mask only what. They didn't spread. Neither are they Covid-19. Private parry. Also get their work pass revoked etc. 

Singapore execute Malaysian for trafficking drug. 

But the Singapore athlete only get stern warning. 

New generation of Singapore is weak and getting corrupted. 

Sad to say. 

On 8/31/2022 at 12:04 PM, Guest Unfair justice said:

But to national athletes, its just stern warning or defer to SAF for punishment. 

Where are the backlash when the justice system try to let off uni graduate on the grounds of good character bla bla. 

But the other marathon runner that sued for defamation is punished more severely. 

Different set of rules for the "talented", different visa pass for elite earner etc. 

Those athletes need to be stripped off their athetle status and barred from representing Singapore. 

Foreign worker don't wear mask only what. They didn't spread. Neither are they Covid-19. Private parry. Also get their work pass revoked etc. 

Sad to say. 

In Malaysia, we call this "CASH IS KING"

Edited by ToughGuy

On 8/31/2022 at 7:42 AM, Guest Do the crime do the time said:

No special privileges. 

Don't need our support. 

No need to bar him...

I think he is a swimmer of the past.

He might have taken some motivation to get some medals at the SEA Games in Vietnam in MAY 2022.

When you read his interviews from the SEA Games in Vietnam in May, he already hinted that it might have been his last.

Either there was an indiscriminate test result somewhere that indicated Cannabis, because I ask myself why he needed to confess. Most probably one test was taken after Games tests to check on any doping indicated the use...

For all those who waste some tears on him, the fact that after his Olympic gold medal win that he let himself so much down afterwards, he wasn't an idol for the youth anyway.

2020 Olympics

Schooling did not defend his 100m butterfly title at the 2020 Tokyo Olympics after failing to qualify for the semi-finals finishing 8th in his Heat.[41] He placed 44th overall with a time of 53.12 seconds.[42] Schooling also failed to qualify for the 100m freestyle semi-finals after finishing 6th in his Heat and 39th overall with a time of 49.84 seconds.[43]

I would fully understand that someone like Mike Phelps who ran four (!) Olympic games (2004 to 2016) and his motivation drops out at some point of time, but Schooling who was just a one time Olympic winner should have got his ambition right to run at least the next Olympic games, but...

From that point, as there was no real excuse for his performance in 2020 he never was able to serve as an idol of true sportsmanship.

On 8/31/2022 at 12:04 PM, Guest Unfair justice said:

Sad to say. 

This is an worrying trend, those commited crime getting younger and younger, from lying in parliament, killing in school to all the cyber crime cases.....

Why is it just a stern warning?  How "stern" the warning was? So in future anyone take drug should only be given a stern warning. 

For JS,  his time is up,  enough for him,  he had make history as the first sporean winning a olympic gold,  the million dollars from the gold medal and other sideline should be enough for him to start some business like a swimming school. 

Guest Like that also can
On 8/31/2022 at 1:04 PM, lonelyglobe said:

This is an worrying trend, those commited crime getting younger and younger, from lying in parliament, killing in school to all the cyber crime cases.....

Why is it just a stern warning?  How "stern" the warning was? So in future anyone take drug should only be given a stern warning. 

For JS,  his time is up,  enough for him,  he had make history as the first sporean winning a olympic gold,  the million dollars from the gold medal and other sideline should be enough for him to start some business like a swimming school. 

Their supporter using the argument "his urine test is negative so the law doesn't apply" 

I guess for any gays who considering doing chem sex or high. Make sure your urine test is negative first before you fly back home. 

On 8/31/2022 at 1:04 PM, lonelyglobe said:

Swimming school and promote illegal activities?🤔🤔🤔

Guest Disgusting support

Hey guys, seems like Joseph schooling getting a lot of support. 

Simply because he is a gold Olympic medallist. 

Shall we organise a mass outing to Thailand to smoke some cannabis? To follow our swimming role model? 

What a wrong message. 

Punish the unglam, poor, desperate. 

Glorify the rich, famous, successful. 

Even their fart smells nice. 

On 8/31/2022 at 4:04 PM, Guest Disgusting support said:

Hey guys, seems like Joseph schooling getting a lot of support. 

Simply because he is a gold Olympic medallist. 

Shall we organise a mass outing to Thailand to smoke some cannabis? To follow our swimming role model? 

What a wrong message. 

Punish the unglam, poor, desperate. 

Glorify the rich, famous, successful. 

Even their fart smells nice. 

Even their fart smells nice. ..... super well said

Guest Drug so cool.
On 8/31/2022 at 4:33 PM, lonelyglobe said:

https://www.straitstimes.com/forum/letters-on-the-web/what-a-role-model-schooling-is

Look at how the straits times "por" him in this article. 

We must follow our role model and try cannabis once to be cool and be like him. 

And then thank our parents for making us so brave and curious to try a plant. 

I wonder if Joseph come out as gay. 

Will people still support him haha? 

I guess gay is worst than drug right. 

On 8/31/2022 at 4:33 PM, lonelyglobe said:

https://www.straitstimes.com/forum/letters-on-the-web/what-a-role-model-schooling-is

Look at how the straits times "por" him in this article. 

Straits times get Ang pao. So die-die must Por

Guest Singapore spin facts

Boys and girls. 

Lesson for the day. 

Suck cock in toilet is bad. 

Smoke cannabis in toilet is good. 

If one athlete is allowed to do this drug thing. 

Why other athletes cannot? 

Once we bend the rule, we become like Malaysia. 

Remember. This is where Singapore starts its decline. 

2022 remember it. 

On 8/31/2022 at 4:56 PM, Guest Singapore spin facts said:

Boys and girls. 

Lesson for the day. 

Suck cock in toilet is bad. 

Smoke cannabis in toilet is good. 

If one athlete is allowed to do this drug thing. 

Why other athletes cannot? 

Once we bend the rule, we become like Malaysia. 

Remember. This is where Singapore starts its decline. 

2022 remember it. 

😭😭😭

https://www.scmp.com/week-asia/people/article/3143229/singapores-president-defends-joseph-schooling-amid-scorn-over

https://www.straitstimes.com/sport/parliament-motion-moved-to-congratulate-joseph-schooling-on-olympic-gold-support-team-sg-in

Looking back,  all these became so 讽刺, wonder did SIA offer chocolate and champagne onboard yesterday. 

Lucky for him, i think all his endorsement contract ended,  otherwise he will have to face huge compensation. 

Edited by lonelyglobe

Guest must be cancelled
On 8/31/2022 at 8:11 PM, sgmaven said:

I sometimes wonder why people who complain about how tough life is, have so much energy to critique others when they make mistakes? Don't they have better things to do, like trying to make ends meet?

drug offence is serious

no downplay allowed

dont care u athelete

politician

son of politician

celebrity

judge

police

On 8/31/2022 at 9:32 PM, Guest must be cancelled said:

drug offence is serious

no downplay allowed

dont care u athelete

politician

son of politician

celebrity

judge

police

Yes, a drug offence is a serious thing. That much I agree! However, what is the point about gossiping about the person, and speculating about his circumstances? Better to make sure you don't make the same mistake in your own life, and look at solving your own life's issues and spending time with friends and loved ones.

Слава Україні!

On 8/30/2022 at 11:04 PM, Guest Unfair justice said:

Sad to say. 

What Guest's Unfair justice?   Do you wish to live in a police state?  You like to go around bashing people?

Cannabis can stay in the urine for several weeks.  So I will not test positive because I smoked marijuana several decades ago.  This was not a big crime, just some exploration of "feeling good".  And good that I didn't visit Singapore then!

Thank God that I live in a country where there is some legality in using cannabis. For too long the "war on drugs" had demonized this weed and had created multitude of victims of persecutorial zeal.

WHAT IF  a test is created that could detect after several weeks if a person has had homosexual sex?  Would you like that??  Remember that homosexual sex is prohibited by the highest authority in some places, the Abrahamic God.  And it is was also a crime in your country for many decades. 

Cannabis IS NOT an athletic performance enhancer.  So athletes should not be tested, or judged, for presence of this substance in their body.

Guest Hiao Chee 冰冰
On 8/31/2022 at 4:22 AM, Since u r here said:

Not sure who is an item w him

Amanda also took it due to having a hard time??!

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapore/joseph-schooling-amanda-lim-drug-use-cannabis-teamsg-swimming-sportsg-2909756

spacer.png

aMANda also HARD?  Wah piang....

Take drugs Liao very high....can do a lot of things ....

On 8/31/2022 at 10:10 PM, Guest Hiao Chee 冰冰 said:

aMANda also HARD?  Wah piang....

Take drugs Liao very high....can do a lot of things ....

Can ride whole night .. multiple squirts. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

On 8/31/2022 at 6:14 PM, bluerunner said:

Can see many of you who replied here are receiving the news but not giving any thoughts into it. You have wasted on the education provided to you all these years. 

Absolutely,  maybe u like to share your thoughts so we can see if the eductaion provided to u have been wasted?

On 8/31/2022 at 9:39 PM, sgmaven said:

Yes, a drug offence is a serious thing. That much I agree! However, what is the point about gossiping about the person, and speculating about his circumstances? Better to make sure you don't make the same mistake in your own life, and look at solving your own life's issues and spending time with friends and loved ones.

Did u miss out the title of this thread? It clearly state "JS news and gossips",  if u r not interested in gossips,  no one can force u to come into this thread. There are many serious thread in BW,  u might want to visit them and provide your comments there.

Edited by lonelyglobe

On 8/31/2022 at 10:36 PM, lonelyglobe said:

Did u miss out the title of this thread? It clearly state "JS news and gossips",  if u r not interested in gossips,  no one can force u to come into this thread. There are many serious thread in BW,  u might want to visit them and provide your comments there.

Keyboard Warrior...must comment, else can't sleep, itch all over..LOL

On 8/31/2022 at 10:32 PM, lonelyglobe said:

Absolutely,  maybe u like to share your thoughts so we can see if the eductaion provided to u have been wasted?

Some educated Ahole just can't accept opinion of others.

OK, I think the way the media has reported the whole JS thing is overblown. Cannabis is a plant. Unless he is chowing it down like a cow or some other herbivore, it is incorrect to state that he took cannabis or consumed cannabis (perhaps as a salad), but that is not how you "consume" the plant. 

A number of tribes have used cannabis or a cousin of it, marijuana, as part of their medical treatment. In general, it is the two compounds (THC and CBD) within this family of plants, that can be problematic in a society like Singapore. THC is usually what causes the "stoned" effect when you smoke marijuana. The compound is inhaled when you smoke, and it relaxes your brain. Think of it as pleasantly buzzed after a glass or two of wine. 

There has been a recent proliferation of CBD products in the markets where it is legal to use and sell. CBD has been used a lot for pain management and there are studies going on how it can help with other chronic illnesses. I have a senior dog who has arthritis, and I use a CBD-based ointment to rub on his joints to help him with the pain and relax the muscles. It works very well on him. Also, I use CBD oil in his food sometimes to relax him when there is a thunderstorm or fireworks as he goes into a frenzy, and the CBD oil added to the food calms him down. 

So, TBH, I don't think JS has to apologize for using any cannabis-derived product. Even if he is smoking a joint recreationally, it was done in a place where it is legal. Just like if an 18-year-old American were to walk into a bar in Singapore, he would be served a drink because it is legal in Singapore. However, the same 18-year-old will be denied entry and service at the bar in the United States because the legal drinking age is 21. 

Seriously, people are getting their g-strings, bras, and thongs, in a twist because they have been so focused on the negativity of cannabis/marijuana, that they forget that it has been used as tribal medicine for hundreds of years. 

Love. 

On 9/1/2022 at 2:25 AM, doncoin said:

OK, I think the way the media has reported the whole JS thing is overblown. Cannabis is a plant. Unless he is chowing it down like a cow or some other herbivore, it is incorrect to state that he took cannabis or consumed cannabis (perhaps as a salad), but that is not how you "consume" the plant. 

A number of tribes have used cannabis or a cousin of it, marijuana, as part of their medical treatment. In general, it is the two compounds (THC and CBD) within this family of plants, that can be problematic in a society like Singapore. THC is usually what causes the "stoned" effect when you smoke marijuana. The compound is inhaled when you smoke, and it relaxes your brain. Think of it as pleasantly buzzed after a glass or two of wine. 

There has been a recent proliferation of CBD products in the markets where it is legal to use and sell. CBD has been used a lot for pain management and there are studies going on how it can help with other chronic illnesses. I have a senior dog who has arthritis, and I use a CBD-based ointment to rub on his joints to help him with the pain and relax the muscles. It works very well on him. Also, I use CBD oil in his food sometimes to relax him when there is a thunderstorm or fireworks as he goes into a frenzy, and the CBD oil added to the food calms him down. 

So, TBH, I don't think JS has to apologize for using any cannabis-derived product. Even if he is smoking a joint recreationally, it was done in a place where it is legal. Just like if an 18-year-old American were to walk into a bar in Singapore, he would be served a drink because it is legal in Singapore. However, the same 18-year-old will be denied entry and service at the bar in the United States because the legal drinking age is 21. 

Seriously, people are getting their g-strings, bras, and thongs, in a twist because they have been so focused on the negativity of cannabis/marijuana, that they forget that it has been used as tribal medicine for hundreds of years. 

Think the leaders, politicians etc who came forward to show support of  the wrongdoing(in the eyes of Singapore Law) , labelling it 'a mistake' helped to magnify the Hoo-haa, which actually caused more people to throw in more negativity, not only on cannabis, but the "mistake" too

Edited by ToughGuy

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.