Male HQ

Looking for Giving Or Receiving Blowjob / Get Suck / Be Sucked (Compiled)

Guest Danial Alec

I’ve an interesting fetish that I’d like to explore. You sit at your study table in a real work meeting on Zoom video. I give you a slurpy BJ under the table during your meeting until completion. In the whole time, your Zoom video must be on and you must actively participate in the meeting, respond to questions etc. while trying to stay stoic and control your response to what’s happening underneath. PM if you can host such a session during weekdays. 

Edited by Dec1an

Any SG CHINESE Boy (flex) btm below 34 is into Exclusive Dad-Son Relationship cum Regular BJ ... celebrating Father's Day with me?

(ALL for safety and disease-free reasons, otherwise totally meaningless)

Pm me to chat / find out more...

Edited by EastSgDad
5 minutes ago, M4L4Y said:

Anyone at Raffles City Covention Ctr around 6pm later today? Level 4 toilet near North Atrium...

Seeking to suck. HMU

Mutual is also fine with me...

hey, im looking for a sucker this morning in the east (bedok south area).

urgently need to release my morning load ;)) hmu! 

Keen to suck young cute lean or muscled men willing to feed a horny hungry clean cut exec type cocksucker. Preference for regularity arrangement as need to feed on boy juice often for vitality and youthfulness. Weekly arrangement is fine

On 6/6/2024 at 1:29 AM, Dec1an said:

I’ve an interesting fetish that I’d like to explore. You sit at your study table in a real work meeting on Zoom video. I give you a slurpy BJ under the table during your meeting until completion. In the whole time, your Zoom video must be on and you must actively participate in the meeting, respond to questions etc. while trying to stay stoic and control your response to what’s happening underneath. PM if you can host such a session during weekdays. 

I have the same encounter. I invited a regular fun buddy to my house. But last min, my boss looked for me and I need to rush a report. So i was busy working. My buddy crawled down under the table and fondle me.  I really cannot tahan. And end up giving him a full load. 

27 minutes ago, Kenneth Soo said:

Wow… You Stay East Side. Look Far. Around Kembangan or Bedok area?

bedok