Male HQ

Looking for Giving Or Receiving Blowjob / Get Suck / Be Sucked (Compiled)

Guest Danial Alec

• Replies 67.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone willing to give a BJ? From now until very late - until 4 or 5am, maybe later.... If you're in Yishun or travelling to, through or around the area, and if you have a place or don't mind the outdoors(I know a few discreet places, or if you know some as well I'll be happy to oblige), hit me up via PM. My inbox is all but cleared out, so I should receive your message without problems. Hope to hear from you soon!

P.S. If I do not reply asap, do be patient and I will definitely reply to you - unless you're on a tight time constraint, to which if I do not reply in time I sincerely apologise in advance.

Anyone for now?

Any cocksuckers / big cocks around? 28 193 84 mixed gd lking bi 8" cock - Place in West

Looking to get my balls drained and if you got a nice fat cock, I'll have that in my mouth and take your cum on my face.

Meet NOW.   PM with height weight race and if you're hung..cock size.

• G_M changed the title to Looking for Giving Or Receiving Blowjob / Get Suck / Be Sucked (Compiled)
  • amplify pinned this topic
  • G_M unpinned and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic