Male HQ

Looking for Giving Or Receiving Blowjob / Get Suck / Be Sucked (Compiled)

Guest Danial Alec

• Replies 67.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am into oral cock worship. American here living in Thailand and visiting Malaysia and Vietnam this month. LOVE hung total oral top feeders who are fun, smart and know how to show-off, tease and get sucked off. Thai cocks tend to be too small for me but I love Malay, Vietnamese, Indo, Pinoy or mixed cocks that have good thickness and are either cut or very clean uncut. It's all about the guy and the cock to me, so let me buy you drinks and spend some quality time between your legs sucking loads out of you. Great guy here, too.

Any sucker in north? No chub n mature

Please read this:

Hey Wheeze!

I urge you to read my replies to your post, I've broken them down, with explanations to each point.

Now in regards to your new reply,

wheeze, on 27 Nov 2015 - 09:16 AM, said:

I think you completely missed my point.

You say 'hotties' are rude and choosy.

I brought up that example to show how rude non-hotties can be as well, and that you shouldn't discriminate against these 'elites' as you call them. As you said, attitude doesn't depend on body type, so why are you specifically harping on hunks and the like only?

You may conduct a survey to see the answer to this; and the answers are pretty much : True

You brought up one example of an Obese person who was being touchy feeling towards you, and despite you saying no, he still chooses to ignore your "NO" I did say i disapprove of his behavior you know.

I do not discriminate them, again you really seem to be missing out my point. I'm speaking out on a General term based on the situation of current world events. If you do a ratio of the amount of shallowness; it comes mostly from the "Elites" Did i say all hotties are mean and shallow? N-O. I said most, and you know this is very true. Again, i can link you the videos, posts, blogs of such instances

wheeze, on 27 Nov 2015 - 09:16 AM, said:

As you said, attitude doesn't depend on body type, so why are you specifically harping on hunks and the like only?

Because it's been proven, that GENERALLY they are.

Mr Wheeze, this thread isn't meant to attack them. This topic is to try and create awareness about equality and the lesson taking a few Humble steps down to spread equality and love.

Give a chub the shoes of the hunks, they'll gladly take them.

Swap the Chub shoes and give it to the hunks

Would they?

Even if they did, the ratio of yes of un-attractive people : Hunks would definitely be stronger on the first.

Edited by dandan21, 27 November 2015 - 01:56 AM.

• G_M changed the title to Looking for Giving Or Receiving Blowjob / Get Suck / Be Sucked (Compiled)
  • amplify pinned this topic
  • G_M unpinned and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic