Male HQ

Seeking for sucker

chinesesam

Anyone need a sucker around batok area?

Sub Btm here.

LF slim/toned/lean and also Pure Dom top if possible. Could ride u too.

Stated my preference to not waste time. :D

Tele me : Fahryyyy

Cant host.

Edited by AFahry_
On 6/16/2023 at 9:47 PM, Ai124uckYrAss said:

To all suckers, state yr preferences lah so as not to WASTE other people time. CB, reached below yr block, last minute cancel. CB lah lu orang. So pls state what's yr preferences.. age/negro cock/or whatever lah, just don't fucking waste our time, all here agreed? CB travel all the way but just to be rejected at the last moment.. CB. No force, no rape mah.. tio bo? 

I ever encountered a guy who ard age 50-60+ have chatted and agreed to meet up at Yishun, so I just meet as according to the plan, and when reached, we walked together to a bus stop and he started to make excuse want to get something from his house and told me to wait at the bus stop. After awhile about 30mins gone, we took a bus and travel to Yishun Park where near Safra, then I told him that I need to have a shower at Safra before have fun at the handicapped toilet, so he agreed, and I took a shower at Safra, after when I get ready and walk out towards to the park handicapped toilet, he's not there, and I tried to search for him about 30mins around the park, he MIA, when I tried to text him asking where is he, he told me he's already gone home due to his wife this... this... this... that... that... that...

So, in the end, I'm stuck in the middle of the park and dun know what or where to go....

On 6/16/2023 at 9:47 PM, Ai124uckYrAss said:

To all suckers, state yr preferences lah so as not to WASTE other people time. CB, reached below yr block, last minute cancel. CB lah lu orang. So pls state what's yr preferences.. age/negro cock/or whatever lah, just don't fucking waste our time, all here agreed? CB travel all the way but just to be rejected at the last moment.. CB. No force, no rape mah.. tio bo? 

Sorry for u to experience that.