Male HQ

Kissing can lead to transfer of certain STD?

Guest Question Mark

Guest Question Mark

This is 1 kind of a noob question but i've always been dying to know. I was made aware that kissing can lead to transfer of certain STD. Are people who regularly go to sauna not afraid of kissing random people and having STD transferred via the lips? No judgement here or whatever. I just wish to learn more. Thanks !

erm... i guess that question applies anywhere, including saunas.

there are a few STDs which can spread just by skin-to-skin contact, not even kissing.

so yes, there are risks, and i guess the chances would be higher in a sauna, given the nature of the patrons.

but if u pick up any stranger from anywhere, there are also risks and it's a calculated risk u have to make.

comes down to social responsibility as well.

so lets say if i get infected, then i shld get treated, abstain and stop the spreading.

easier said than done, as i may tend to feel vindictive at first for getting infected, and may want to spread it further.

but if i can take a higher ground to stop the spread, surely my efforts will not go unnoticed.

karma begets karma, i always say.

2 hours ago, lonelyglobe said:

U should be more worry when someone rim u and then kiss u because no matter how clean, there will still be lots of germs and bacteria at the shit hole

Technically , since its your own hole and your own gut bacteria surrounding your hole being transferred to your mouth via the person rimming you,you usually will not get sick fro your own bacteria, its always there with you in your guts and licing the opening of the anus,

its more of what the person wh is rimming you can transfer to your mouth and your arse by rimming and then kissing you,

is the rimmer 

1) One who has herpes simplex 1 or simplex 2 , herpes sufferers are carriers for life, meaning they can infect someone else if they have herpes for ever and ever,

although is said his herepes breakouts and infectious state decreases the older he gets, herpes is not fatal but a nuisance because you are infected for life and painful blisters reoccur every few months when you are under stress, not sleeping well or feeling down winded like having a flu or cold will trigger an outbreak of herpes blisters which takes three weeks to heal,

People who had herpes transmitted to them have sued the person who gave them herpes in America and Uk and Australia, becos they feel they cannot date anyone else again . Straight women usually sues.

2) One who has just finished a course of antibiotic treatment for Gonorrhea or Syphillis, and they are just one or two days away from being totally cured and not being infectious , but because ignored the doctor's advice and orders ,to abstain from having sex with a third  party , two weeks from the last day of the course of anti biotic treatment program, he should have gone back after two weeks to be screened for active gonorrhea of syphillis, but he choosed to ignore it and thinks he is the doctor and goes out to have sex with other people, 

Antibiotic treatment for Gonorrhea and Syphillis can last from 1-2 months for Gonorrhea and up to 6 months for Syphillis to be completely cleared and cured.

Tell me who , can tahan not having sex for 1-2 months up to six months if he actually regularly visits saunas 4 times a week, every week before he got the STDs.  Cannot hold back one and then worse have to use condom for oral sex and anal sex for all encounters during treatment and 3 weeks after end of antibiotic course. Very marfan and very hard to stay on compliance one unless one is a saint.

3) One is a professional magic gift gifter, this type is out to spread his disease to as many people  as he can, he reasons , if someone anonymous has given him Herpes, Gonorrhea, syphillis,HIV,  Chlamydia , Non specific UTI,  genital crabs, pubic lice, etc etc,  he only want s to be generous and wants to give the gift that keeps giving

4) One who genuinely doesn't   knows he is infected and he is still at the symptomless stage fo the disease and unluckily you encounter him before he shows symptoms just the next day after having sex with you.

5)  All the disease can now be treated, it will take your time energy and financestoo depending on which disease, and you will have a medical record , on file , indicating you have had treatment for STDs, not a death sentence  but some jobs may require you to declare and swear that you have or have not had an STD before liek statutory declaration for medical professions, buying insurance, even some marriage licences need a statutory declaration to be STD free,

Guest nonsense
8 hours ago, lonelyglobe said:

U should be more worry when someone rim u and then kiss u because no matter how clean, there will still be lots of germs and bacteria at the shit hole

plain nonsense

the toilet seat is often cleaner than the sponge for cleaning dishes....

Please do not come up with such unfounded allegations....

• G_M changed the title to Kissing can lead to transfer of certain STD?
Guest microbiology

22 hours ago, Guest nonsense said:

plain nonsense

okay honey, i dont see how his statement "no matter how clean, there will still be lots of germs and bacteria at the shit hole" could be false.

instead u say "the toilet seat is often cleaner than the sponge for cleaning dishes...." 

i mean, is there a founded allegation for that?

Guest nonsense
2 hours ago, Guest microbiology said:

okay honey, i dont see how his statement "no matter how clean, there will still be lots of germs and bacteria at the shit hole" could be false.

instead u say "the toilet seat is often cleaner than the sponge for cleaning dishes...." 

Allegation is the wrong word. the words "founded" and "allegation" don't match either. As a basis please just check the science and google on this topic... thanks

Guest Sport-coholic
On 12/12/2018 at 2:14 AM, Guest nonsense said:

plain nonsense

Do you eat your food off the toilet seat then? :P

On 12/11/2018 at 2:46 PM, Guest Question Mark said:

This is 1 kind of a noob question but i've always been dying to know. I was made aware that kissing can lead to transfer of certain STD. Are people who regularly go to sauna not afraid of kissing random people and having STD transferred via the lips? No judgement here or whatever. I just wish to learn more. Thanks !

Kissing can be deadly nowdays, who knows what can rebound back. There are strange bugs spreading around,a sneeze can literally spray all kinds of germs in the enclose space of the dark maze of saunas on skin nights.

Animated GIF

On 12/11/2018 at 8:01 PM, Guest guest said:

Technically , since its your own hole and your own gut bacteria surrounding your hole being transferred to your mouth via the person rimming you,you usually will not get sick fro your own bacteria, its always there with you in your guts and licing the opening of the anus,

its more of what the person wh is rimming you can transfer to your mouth and your arse by rimming and then kissing you,

is the rimmer 

1) One who has herpes simplex 1 or simplex 2 , herpes sufferers are carriers for life, meaning they can infect someone else if they have herpes for ever and ever,

although is said his herepes breakouts and infectious state decreases the older he gets, herpes is not fatal but a nuisance because you are infected for life and painful blisters reoccur every few months when you are under stress, not sleeping well or feeling down winded like having a flu or cold will trigger an outbreak of herpes blisters which takes three weeks to heal,

People who had herpes transmitted to them have sued the person who gave them herpes in America and Uk and Australia, becos they feel they cannot date anyone else again . Straight women usually sues.

2) One who has just finished a course of antibiotic treatment for Gonorrhea or Syphillis, and they are just one or two days away from being totally cured and not being infectious , but because ignored the doctor's advice and orders ,to abstain from having sex with a third  party , two weeks from the last day of the course of anti biotic treatment program, he should have gone back after two weeks to be screened for active gonorrhea of syphillis, but he choosed to ignore it and thinks he is the doctor and goes out to have sex with other people, 

Antibiotic treatment for Gonorrhea and Syphillis can last from 1-2 months for Gonorrhea and up to 6 months for Syphillis to be completely cleared and cured.

Tell me who , can tahan not having sex for 1-2 months up to six months if he actually regularly visits saunas 4 times a week, every week before he got the STDs.  Cannot hold back one and then worse have to use condom for oral sex and anal sex for all encounters during treatment and 3 weeks after end of antibiotic course. Very marfan and very hard to stay on compliance one unless one is a saint.

3) One is a professional magic gift gifter, this type is out to spread his disease to as many people  as he can, he reasons , if someone anonymous has given him Herpes, Gonorrhea, syphillis,HIV,  Chlamydia , Non specific UTI,  genital crabs, pubic lice, etc etc,  he only want s to be generous and wants to give the gift that keeps giving

4) One who genuinely doesn't   knows he is infected and he is still at the symptomless stage fo the disease and unluckily you encounter him before he shows symptoms just the next day after having sex with you.

5)  All the disease can now be treated, it will take your time energy and financestoo depending on which disease, and you will have a medical record , on file , indicating you have had treatment for STDs, not a death sentence  but some jobs may require you to declare and swear that you have or have not had an STD before liek statutory declaration for medical professions, buying insurance, even some marriage licences need a statutory declaration to be STD free,

Agree. But we need to take the balance.

Just play safe.

Safe means no fluid exchange, oral with condom (yes a lot of ppl hate it), anak with condom, try to not kiss as u dunno they have ulcer or not.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest kena ulcer

I seldom get ulcers unless I accidentally bite myself but I got ulcer immediately one day after performing oral sex on someone.

Do I need to be alarmed?

https://www.guardian.com.sg/watermelon-frost-powder-spray-3g/p/464147 

What's the best treatment for ulcer? I usually apply the above.

Guest DunKissStrangers
Pls dun kiss any strangers, especially at saunas when the lights are so dim that you can't possibly tell if the person you are hugging has any weird lumps on their lips. Be safe, I always push any mouth away from mine, even though they are stroking my dick. Dun let passion gets the better of your sensibility.

What Infections Can You Get From Kissing Someone?
  • Herpes. Oral herpes, often referred to as cold sores, is caused by herpes simplex virus type 1 (HSV-1). ...
  • Gingivitis. Gingivitis, an inflammation of the gums, is a mild form of gum disease. ...
  • Mononucleosis. Infectious mononucleosis, sometimes known as "the kissing disease," is caused by the Epstein-Barr virus (EBV). ...
  • Syphilis.
Jul 6, 2018

Guest kena ulcer

No, we didn't meet in sauna.

He is someone I like after meeting for the second time. And since he is someone I like, I can't push him away when he tries to kiss me :(

I should faster get myself tested before telling him to do so if it's from him.

Does anyone know how long do I need to wait before going for testing? I remember there is a window for STD to show symptoms. 7 to 14 days if I'm not wrong.

On 12/11/2018 at 6:01 AM, Guest guest said:

That's nothing but wishful thinking.  The bacteria in our gut should not find its way into other parts of the body.  If gut bacterial leaks into the peritoneum it can cause peritonitis.  And haven't you heard of the recommendation to wash our hands after pooping?

On 12/12/2018 at 10:33 AM, Guest microbiology said:

He always walks around with a sterile kit, he scrapes the seats of all the toilet seats he uses and then makes cultures to analyze the bacteria.  He does the same after cleaning his dishes with the sponge.  When he reached 1,000 samples he made the conclusion he just wrote.  Science is science!  After that, he has replaced his kitchen dishes with the older toilet seats he collects. 

• 1 year later...
Guest Rubbles
On 12/26/2018 at 12:48 AM, Steve5380 said:

That's nothing but wishful thinking.  The bacteria in our gut should not find its way into other parts of the body.  If gut bacterial leaks into the peritoneum it can cause peritonitis.  And haven't you heard of the recommendation to wash our hands after pooping?

He always walks around with a sterile kit, he scrapes the seats of all the toilet seats he uses and then makes cultures to analyze the bacteria.  He does the same after cleaning his dishes with the sponge.  When he reached 1,000 samples he made the conclusion he just wrote.  Science is science!  After that, he has replaced his kitchen dishes with the older toilet seats he collects. 

You are intelligent. I admire you.

Anyone coughing please don't kiss.

Avoid kissing who coughs.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.